BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Kalley L.
Roanoke, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my absolute favorite body wash in the whole world!!! It lathers so wonderfully and leaves my skin feeling so clean and soft too! I used to rub lotion all over my body after getting out of the shower but I don't have to anymore. I would recommend this 100% to anyone. Costco has great deals on packs of 3 as well.
Thailya B.
Lithonia, GA
One of my favorite body washes. It leaves my skin so soft and it doesn't dry out my skin. I bought mine at my local grocery store. It smells so refreshing. The pricing of this product is also well and you get your money's worth. I recommend this product to everyone.
Vidhi G.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this product, I have tried various different scents of dove body washes and they are all my favs (esp the exfoliating one) I have been using it for years and have problems. When you find a good thing, like this affordable and nourishing body was, why mess with it?
Stephanie O.
Fort Worth, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this body wash for my everyday shower routine! It feels so luxurious on the skin, especially used along with a loofah. The Dove line of in shower products as they have never irritated my skin. The affordability of this body was is an added bonus. I like that you don't have to spend a lot of cash but are still able to get that expensive feel. Sensitive skin ladies have to give this a try!
Doris S.
Youngstown, OH
This is my favorite body wash. I used to use Bath and Body works scented body washes but they started to cause irritation and redness in my skin. I've been using this for a few months now and I love the way it makes my skin feel. It has a very mild fragrance as opposed to some other washes like the Bath and Body works.
Jackie B.
Berthoud , CO
Hands down best body wash I've ever purchased. Had such a great texture going on and leaves your skin feeling so smooth and moisturized. There are a few scent choices and all of them are great. Living in Colorado with a lot of dry air this body wash is so helpful in keeping my skin feeling and looking nice and soft
Ashten L.
Atwater, CA
As someone with really dry skin, that can crack and make your skin look scaly. This body wash is awesome. I great really dry skin and sometimes I don't always have time to put lotion on when I'm constantly on the go whether its work or dealing with the little one. But I finally came across Dove Deep Moisture Body wash and I really like it. It keeps my skin soft an smooth. Its a creamy consistency and has a moisture memory for your skin.
Sarah M.
Los Angeles, CA
I use this everyday in the shower! I even use it to shave instead of shaving cream. It keeps my skin very moisturized, but helps prevent those little red bumps after shaving. It doesn't have much of a scent, just a nice clean smell. This has become a staple for me!
Scarleth N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This Dove body wash is awesome, I've used it a couple of times and so has my husband. It leaves the skin feeling smooth and clean. It leaves a fresh scent on the skin too which is not overpowering. I would definitely buy this product again and I highly recommend it.
Amanda R.
Lenexa, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My husband and I bought a 3 pack of these at Costco because of the large size and the gender-neutral smell. I do find that it moisturizes well, but I'm not a huge fan of the scent. It's a little to classically "soapy" scented to me. I also feel like I have to use a LOT to get it to lather well on my loofah. But Dove is a reliable brand and it makes a lot of great bath products - but I'll probably try something else when all of these run out.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.