BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Uhura M.
Pensacola, FL
I have very, very dry skin. so dry that my family jokes that I am part reptile, shedding my skin. of course, I use lotion and other moisturizers after I shower; but this body wash really helps me stay moisturized! I feel clean, and yet my skin is not left feeling stripped of its natural oils. I am a firm believer in this product and will continue using it.
Candace R.
San antonio, Tx
Love this body wash, keeps your body hydrated all day long. Keeps body soft and smooth. Able to use when shave without irritation. long lasting, a little goes a long way. Great value, not expensive. My husband also prefers it. Will continue purchasing.
Breahna M.
Russellville, AR
I love this body wash. Anytime I use it my skin always feels hydrated. I usually buy it at Walmart or Walgreen's. It smells so good!! It is a very clean scent. I love how my skin feels after I use it. There isn't any cons to this product in my opinion.
Loren H.
The smell is so light and it's so hydrating, especially in the summer. I feel like the suds are actually cleaning me instead of gliding across my skin. The creamy texture of the bubbles is so great, especially when its cold outside and your skin is drier.
Samantha R.
Dallas, Tx
This stuff is my absolute favorite!!! It smells so great and feels luxurious. It definitely moisturizes my skin and nourishes as well. The only thing I wish is that it was a bit more affordable so that I could use it all the time, me and my family use it all up so quickly... but the dove body wash bars are great as well. I LOVE THIS BODY WASH!! The best.
Nicole N.
Elk Grove Village, IL
Love the smell of this product. Dove doesn't leave my skin dried out after a shower, very gentile on the skin. Bought the product at Target and definieltely worth the price. I'm almost finished with the bottle and will definitely buy the product again!
Abigail G.
Springboro, OH
It's works very well. I am happy I got it. I use it every day. It is the best body wash I have every use. It only takes a very little bit for every was. I would recommend it to every one it helps my skin a lot and I just thing that you should try it!
Gurjit B.
Valley Center, CA
I was skeptic at first but once i started using it I realised my skin was way better! I bought it from Chemist warehouse in Australia. It is so gentle and smells really good. My skin is moisturised for the whole day. I would definitely keep buying!
Diamond J.
Kansas City
This body wash is extremely hydrating to my skin I recommend using this brand. I don't have anything bad to say about the wash. The scent of the body wash smell clean and pure. You can get this from your neighborhood Walmart. I would buy this again
Sadia I.
Bentonville, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this body wash! It smells amazing, price is reasonable! It is super gentle on the skin. I got mine at target, but I'm sure you can grab one from any drugstore. I would recommend this for anyone with dry skin!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.