BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Aubriana P.
Calumet
I love this product! It makes my skin so soft all the time. I always get it at walmart for a good price and it's very gentle on your skin so if you have sensitive skin then I recommend this. Its also not too pricey. I would 100% buy it again every time.
Brittney M.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this stuff! I have EXTREAMLY dry skin. And this is the only stuff that actually helps without making it worse. For the price it last a while, and I can stress how great it is.
Lindsey C.
Cincinnati, OH
The light smell and ladder of this body wash will leave you so fresh and so clean, clean. I believe it really does moisten or doesn't dry out your skin compared to other body washes. You may pay a little bit more but it's not more than 50 cents.
Rachel R.
Ashland
 I love this product. it is easy to apply and easy to use. It is effective and works well. It goes on smooth and soft. The packaging and value are great. It is very gentle and nice. I highly recommend this product and will buy it again in the future.
Michelle F.
This it's the best soap dove have ever come with, literally I use it every day and I love how my skin gets so smooth, I prefer to use it with a sponge but you can also use it with out, I don't think it has any cons and buy it don't think about it ❤
Jennifer V.
Bartow, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Got my free sample from exactly.com . I love all this dove special their body wash!! It deeply moisturizing and makes your body feel refreshed. This is my go to body wash. This is a repeat buy at my house. And have recommend it to several friends already!
Summer D.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love love love Dove I love everything they produce even though it's a little on the pricy side I don't mind it leaves my skin smelling so good and feeling very soft. My skin smells like it hours after I shower
Amber D.
Newburgh Hts, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
I use this everyday. It's so creamy and leaves my skin so soft after the shower. It's great for dry skin. The fact that it is very creamy, it is able to break through your dry skin and after a few days of use you will start to notice a difference.
Melissa G.
Out of all the body washes I've tried, this is by far my favorite. I buy it every single time! The scents are long lasting and it makes your skin so silky smooth. I highly recommend this body wash for anyone who wants to try something different!
Chaya B.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love dove bodywash, it is moisturizing and feels great on my skin. This is the one I am using at the moment and I love it. I do tend to switch my bodywash up every few months, so I don't know if I'll be buying it again. It is great and I would recommend!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.