BY DOVE #4 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Erin B.
Oceanside, CA
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. Gentle application, lots of bubbles, smells nice, and it leaves your skin so absolutely silky smooth. Even if you haven't shaved your legs, they will feel smoothr than if you had. I swear by this product and will forever rave about it to all of my friends.
Ashley C.
Vancouver, WA
I love this body wash. It's so thick and creamy and applies nicely to the skin. The fragrance is REALLY NICE and my skin feels great afterwards. It doesn't feel tight at all. I especially love this body wash because it works nicely as a shave cream. My body feels the smoothst when I use this body wash. I switched from using Bath & Body Works. Shave gels/foams/creams were never for me.
kim s.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is one body wash that will last for awhile because you only need a small amount. It's gentle on your skin and makes your skin so soft. It has a nice scent nothing overpowering. The best part about it leaves you with a clean feeling after you rinse off. I would recommend this to everyone.
Brittany L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I received a free sample of this product and I really enjoyed it. I was really eager to try out this body wash because I'd heard a bunch of great feedback about it! when I intially opened the bottle in the shower, it smelled really good! It left my skin fully moisturized and so soft. I saw softer skin after a few days of using it and would absolutely purchase more dove products in the future!
Aniqua T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This body wash does a good job of moisturizing my skinh. I would definitely say that my skin feels softer after using it in the shower. The smell is pleasant but very generic, nothing special of a scent. If anything it can be more fruity, in my opinion. Good body wash overall.
Fatima C.
Gardena, CA
At first I thought it smelled just like a Greyhound bus station I'd once walked into in Chicago, IL, but then after a few uses I gotten used to it and now I really, really enjoy it. It does a great job of not only getting you clean and smelling good, it makes your skin really soft. I love this stuff, and plan to keep buying it once I run out (which will be quite some time because you get so MUCH of the stuff). It's a really wonderful value for the price!
Avery G.
I love this body wash. It's creamy, it's hydrating, and it doesn't leave a film in the tub or on your skin (unless you use it as a bubble bath, which I suggest that you don't). It comes in all sorts of scents and types, including one for dry skin. My favorite is the cucumber one. While its formula is hydrating, you do need to use a lotion afterward because anything with detergent in it (which this has) can keep you from being as hydrated as you want to be.
Brenda D.
Magna, UT
I love this because it leaves my skin so soft and moisturized. I'm allergic to shower gels and shaving gels, so this gives me the softness I want without the allergic reactions. I also use it when shaving my legs and underarms. It protects my skin like shaving gels would, but I feel like this leaves my skin much softer.
Tiffany C.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
I have always had naturally dry skin due to sun exposure, however since using this product I have seen a great change in my skin. It's gentle, so you can even use it for your face. I get out of the shower with my skin feeling rejuvenated. I definitely don't need any other product than this one, it is always my go-to.
Breana T.
This body wash makes my skin feel so soft! I literally buy this body wash every single time I purchase body wash. Compared to other drugstore body washes it is just a little more expensive but definitely worth the money in my opinion. It also has a nice fresh clean scent.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.