BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Tori H.
I hate that my skin is so dry and sensitive. . I literally have to be careful with every product that comes in contact with my body. Dove body wash is my all time favorite body wash! I don't have worry about my skin breaking out, which is a major plus!
Shannon B.
Lithonia, GA
This is an excellent body wash!!! It leaves your skin and body feeling very moisturized, soft, and fresh!!! I use it everyday. I bought it at Walmart. Good value! I just love the fresh scent!! I would recommend it to others! I am going to buy it again!
Natalie C.
Love this body wash... for one i love that u no longer have to use bar soaps. So much more sanitary and easier!! I love that u have choices... cucumber sensative this one and a few more on this product!! Makes your skin feel soft and of course clean!
Amanda B.
Philadelphia, PA
This is secretly my favorite body wash!!!! It feels super creamy and moisturizing when lathered into skin. I honestly do not buy this over and over because it's on the pricier side, but it's still such a great product. The quality is definitely too notch.
Cierra D.
Hagerstown
I use this body wash when my eczema  starts acting up, do to my dry skin this really moisturizes my skin.i always buy mine at Walmart I'd say try it if you haven't, it smells really good and I always feel fresh after washing with it. It's long lasting
Olivia D.
Trenton
I love dove but only the fruity smells it does make a diffrence in the way that your skin feels smoother. I usually purchase the twin packs I feel like I save more money when I do that. I also like the dove shampoo call me a dove fanatic !!!!!!!!!!!!
Jaci J.
Dove is one of the best products hands down. They all smell amazing. can be bought at any drugstore I believe. I use it everytime I shower. Makes your skin super soft. No cons. Pros are the smell and gentleness. 10/10 would definitely recommend.
Krysten J.
South Bend
This is a great refreshing moisturizer. It smells great and doesn't leave a residue on my skin after the shower. I don't feel all dried out either. I've tried about five different scents. If you're looking for a reasonably priced wash then this is if.
Raché B.
Charleston
The BEST body wash I've ever bought! It makes my skin feel soooo soft after I shower. I would recommend this to any male or female because it is very gentle on your skin and a little goes a long way. I love it!
Morgan E.
Jacksonville , TX
This leaves my sensitive skin feeling great! Smooth and moisturizing I step out of the shower feeling soft and moisturized there is no sticky heavy feeling goes on the skin thick no need for overuse and washes off with ease. Plus the smell is awesome.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.