BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Klara Kim S.
Northridge, CA
I always use this. i love how it feels in my skin.. smooth and nourishing. I don't even need to use a lotion after. I got this from costco 2 bottles in a pack. The smell of it is so refreshing, the only thing i didn't like much about this is that its too liquidy and not creamy as i expected to be. but yeah two thumbs up!
Christy S.
New Baden, IL
The way your skin feels after using Dove Moisturizing body wash is amazing. Rinses clean, leaves your skin soft and moisturized. Smells great and lathers nicely. Scent stays with you for most of the day. Found Dove to be affordable and would most definitely purchase again.
Ruba A.
Avon Lake, OH
I love this body wash! It's so soft and smells so good , leaves the body feeling so resfreshed and clean! I bought this product at Giant Eagle! I use this body wash everyday ! It's so great ! It's great value and for a great price! I would definitely recommend to a friend!
Stephanie O.
Colleyville, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this body wash for my everyday shower routine! It feels so luxurious on the skin, especially used along with a loofah. The Dove line of in shower products as they have never irritated my skin. The affordability of this body was is an added bonus. I like that you don't have to spend a lot of cash but are still able to get that expensive feel. Sensitive skin ladies have to give this a try!
Doris S.
Youngstown, OH
This is my favorite body wash. I used to use Bath and Body works scented body washes but they started to cause irritation and redness in my skin. I've been using this for a few months now and I love the way it makes my skin feel. It has a very mild fragrance as opposed to some other washes like the Bath and Body works.
Breana N.
This body wash makes my skin feel so soft! I literally buy this body wash every single time I purchase body wash. Compared to other drugstore body washes it is just a little more expensive but definitely worth the money in my opinion. It also has a nice fresh clean scent.
Tiffany V.
Brooklyn, NY
OMG i absolutely love this body wash! Okay, so i have dry skin and i have been looking for a great body wash that keeps it moisturized once i get out. Every product i tried never worked... until i found dove deep moisture nourishing body wash! I fell in love with it. Taking a shower my skin was smooth and once i get out it stays smooth. The first time i used it i felt as if i came out of a spa that left my skin so soft. A definitely must buy! love it!!
Becca O.
Greenville, NC
The description of this product couldn't be more spot on! I am a freshman in college and the first body wash that I used back home was doves deep moisture body wash and sure enough, I took it with me to college! It's so affordable and you get so much quality for the price. I used it as a shaving cream substitute as well
Sharr M.
El cajon, CA
This is literally the best body wash for your skin! I absolutely love Dove body wash, it leaves your skin feeling hydrated and smooth. I lived on the East Coast for a bit during college and the winter can leave your skin feeling really dry. Dove helped combat the dry winters. The only complaint I have is the price, which can vary depending on where you buy it from. But other than that, I would def recommend this product for all skin types.
Kristi S.
I absolutely love this body wash so much. It's reasonably priced, I can get it in bulk at my local SAMs club, it makes the skin feel incredibly soft and smooth. I use this as a body wash, but it lathers up nice enough that I use it as a shaving cream. Overall, highly recommend. Plus, it smells so great, a fresh scent!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.