BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Felicia R.
Goose Creek, SC
I absolutely love Dove's line of products. I usually buy mine at Walmart, but have also bought them at various grocery and drug stores. They have a wonderful scent that is light, not over powering and seems to last forever. I absolutely would buy it again.
Brittany R.
Millville, NJ
I am in love with Dove products, especially this body wash. I don't even need lotion after using this stuff. I have extremely dry skin in the winter and nothing works like this does. I feel like i applied lotion even when i wake up the next morning. My skin always feels silky smooth and hydrated with this.
lupe b.
Alhambra, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My go-to bodywash to restore smoothness in my skin. It's very affordable ($5.49 at Target) and it smells great! My skin tends to dry up during winter time and this bodywash helps to moisturize my skin.
candice c.
Bronx , NY
I received a sample of this in the mail and i was very impressed with the size of this thing. I like that its travel sized so if i stay in someones house i can take this with me and i don't have to bother asking for soap and since I'm familiar with the scent i know i would like it. I'm going to store this in the bathroom cabinets for when i need some body wash.
Leslie M.
fremont, nc
This is the best body wash that I have ever bought. My toddler would break out to so many different types of soaps and when I bought this it ended up being the only soap he doesnt break out to. It smells so good! I got a huge bottle for under 10 dollars at walmart! I will continue to purchase this!
Chari C.
Pierre, SD
My husband and I used this, and while it did moisturize our skin, after a while we felt like we weren't getting clean, we found ourselves feeling like we needed to use a normal soap.
I miss the moisture but not the icky feeling that came with using this!
Felicia J.
Snellville, GA
This formulation is the best. It's so smooth and creamy. The long lasting moisture is what helps to keep my skin soft and smooth during the fall and winter months and subtle and silky during the spring and summer months. I would recommend Dove to everyone.
Lacey D.
Flat Rock, MI
In general, Dove's products are amazing! I really enjoy their shampoos and conditioners because they moisturize my dry hair so amazingly well. As for the body the wash, AWESOME. Moisturizes my skin so well that I don't even need to use a lotion after I get out of the shower. And as an added bonus, the shampoo, conditioner and body washes smell so GOOD!! :D
sarahjuku S.
San Francisco, CA
Dove Deep Moisture Nourishing Body Wash is one of my favorite body washes to use regularly. What I love most is that it keeps my skin moisturized to the point that I don't need to use body lotion or cream everyday. I also love the clean, refreshing scent.
Samantha R.
Dallas, Tx
This stuff is my absolute favorite!!! It smells so great and feels luxurious. It definitely moisturizes my skin and nourishes as well. The only thing I wish is that it was a bit more affordable so that I could use it all the time, me and my family use it all up so quickly... but the dove body wash bars are great as well. I LOVE THIS BODY WASH!! The best.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.