BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Daphne S.
Spring Lake, NJ
This is a nicely scented body wash that foams just right and cleans the body thoroughly during showertime. The smell lingers for the whole day on the skin. I use it daily because it makes my skin feel smooth, silky and pampered. I often buy Dove body wash because it is so no-nonsense.
Kari K.
This body wash is one of my favorites, it leaves my skin smooth and fresh and it has a really nice scent. I don't need to put as much lotion when I get out of the shower as it really moisturizes it as well, so that's a double win! I'll keep buying this as I use it on my kids as well and I'm not worried about it being harsh on their skin.
Jacqueline T.
Warren, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I absolutely LOVE this body wash, the lather is great, it leaves my skin feeling so soft until my next shower, it smells amazing. I don't think it's anything like the Dove Bar Soap, it's so much better, it leaves my skin feeling much softer & for much longer! Two thumbs up for Dove 👍👍
Courtney L.
Cumming, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Dove is a staple in most homes. It was considered a special thing in ours. We were usually broke. So dove was always considered a big thing for me. I loved it. The smell, the soft skin afterwards. I'm a total weirdo. But body washes have always been something I love. And dove is one of them!
Kayla C.
Baltimore, MD
I've been using this body wash for the past few years and I absolutely love it. You can get it anywhere like Walmart or CVS and in large sizes. I get a new scent every time I stock up because they're all amazing. It leaves me feeling clean and refreshed, and doesn't dry out my skin.
Nicole H.
I LOVE this body wash. I used to spend twice the price on body wash from a certain soap/candle store and once I tried this, I dropped all the others. My skin feels soft and moisturized in winter and the scents are always faint but very nice! I would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Jenny N.
Ashland, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This is a great body wash. It lathers up nicely leaving skin soft, smooth, and hydrated. It's worth the money and a little goes a long way if you are using a loofah. I love the way it makes my skin feel and I feel super clean after using. It's got a nice fragrance and totally worth having.
Shay M.
S Ozone Park, NY
I used to HATE, I mean HATE using dove body washes because of the feel that it gave my skin, and I would normally have to wash with a bar soap after it but I no longer do so. I love that there are plenty of scents and my favorites are both the unscented and and he cucumber and green tea. Gives you moisture and you don't have to immediately rush to lotion your skin afterwards because it actually does its job effectively.
Hannah W.
Lawrence, KS
First and foremost, I really enjoy this product.

Dove does a great job of giving an all-over clean in a gentle, moisturizing way. With great bang for your buck, the absolute best part of this product is the fact that no matter how much you use it, it moisturizes your skin like a lotion that cleans! I would absolutely buy this product again. The only reason that I'm giving it four stars is that it doesn't lather up super well, and I love lots of bubbles.
Beatrice L.
Marlton, NJ
I got his product as a gift normally I use dove bar soap. I love this body was hit makes my skin feel so soft. Some other body washes makes your skin feel dried out. Not dove it smells nice and I don't need body lotion after taking a shower and using this body wash. I highly recommend this product give a try you will be surprised.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.