BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Jamie M.
MILPITAS, CA
My family cannot live without Dove body wash. We hoard it at Costco because its so gentle on my daughter's skin and is moisturizing. Made the mistake of not packing this once and we got itchy and dry from the fancy (and branded) hotel body wash that we went had to get a bottle while on vacation. Will never travel without this.
Christina S.
I have dry skin and this does a good job at keeping me moisturized and soft, I use this every time I shower. It's super gentle, which is great because I do have sensitive skin. I bought it at a Target store near me. I would DEFINITELY recommend. 5 stars!
Allyssia S.
Sugar Land, TX
This body wash made my skin so SOFT!! I love the subtle smell of clean and the lather is nice. I use it with a body sponge and it leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed. I would definitely recommend, especially since there are multiple scents to enjoy.
Katie M.
Reading, PA
This leaves my skin super soft! It's cheap, long lasting and smells great! I always love dove products for being gentle on my skin. When lathering up it's very silky and bubbles up nicely. I know I'm going to buy it again after seeing what it does to my skin.
Jasmine M.
Sanford, NC
Dove is AMAZING you guys!! Compared to other alternatives this is my number 1. I use it in the shower to give my skin and body moisture and it gives it a long lasting great smell. The product is not irritable which is great since I have sensitive skin.
Reanna P.
Montgomery, NY
Love it ! Makes my skin so smooth. I have even shaved with this and I love how thick and hydrating it is. Only issue with that is that it's so thick it gets stuck in my razor. It also does not lather like your typical body wash, but that's why it's so hydrating.
Leslie N.
Los Angeles, CA
In love with dove products ! This body wash is a must ! Not only does it get all the yucky stuff out it keeps your skin clean and wipes out all the dead skin cells instead of just leaving it on the surface of your skin ! Totally recommend this product !
Tori H.
I hate that my skin is so dry and sensitive. . I literally have to be careful with every product that comes in contact with my body. Dove body wash is my all time favorite body wash! I don't have worry about my skin breaking out, which is a major plus!
Amber J.
Chesapeake, VA
I love this body wash! It goes on smooth and leaves my skin feelings smooth, not dried out. The quality of this product is worth the price. It also has a very clean scent. I would buy again and highly recommend!
Ally B.
Newark, NJ
Always loved Dove products. It really does feel nice and smooth on your body. However, I do wish that the liquid soap lather up more. You have to use a lot of product to get that effect. This soap is gentle on the skin And will have you feeling refreshed
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.