BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin
    • Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse
    • Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin
    • Suitable For Daily Use

Who Doesn’t Like Having Soft Skin? We All Want To Keep Our Skin Looking Healthy And Well Cared For, And It’s Much Easier To Make That A Regular Part Of Your Routine If You’ve Found A Moisturizing Body Wash. That’s The Best Way To Feel Confident That You’re Nurturing Your Skin Right From The Start Of Your Day. We Know How You Can Do Just That – With Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash.
    All Skin Deserves Gentleness. This Moisturizing And Mild Body Wash Combines Nutriummoisture™ With 100% Gentle Cleansers To Help Your Skin Retain Its Natural Moisture, Leaving You With Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower. The Caring #1 Dermatologist Recommended Formula In This Dove Body Wash Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier While Delivering Natural Skin Nourishment That Goes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of Your Skin. It Creates A Rich Lather That Replenishes Your Skin’s Nutrients While Also Leaving It Feeling Cared For And Clean.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Bht, Tetrasodium, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

Sarah R.
Carson City, MI
The whole family can use this gentle cleanser in the winter and the summer. It keeps my body from getting too dry in the winter and too oily in the summer. Our youngest daughter and I have a skin issue on our arms, and Dove body wash is the only kind that doesn't aggravate it and make it worse. It actually improves it.
Maria D.
I absolutely love it the moisture locks in for around 3 days and makes ou feel like a super model it is half and half or the pricey-isa side and i bought it at shop rite and i used it 2 times i possibly will go buy again and thats most of what i think of this product!
TinYan S.
New York
It leaves my skin feeling so refreshed and clean. My friends always compliments how soft my skin is. I tell them it's because I use Dove everyday. It is a definite must-have. I will always be loyal to this brand because it never fails me. I can always count on Dove!
Heather S.
Edina , MN
I like this Dove Deep Moisture Nourishing Body Wash. It smells so good, lathers & rinses off nicely, cleanses well, moisturizes my skin so i don't even need to use lotion afterward, doesn't leave me feeling greasy or oily, and leaves my skin smelling nice. I also like that it's convenient to buy because it's sold at Target, Walmart, drug stores, and even some grocery stores.
Alicia W.
This product leaves your skin feeling so soft. The smell is nice and it's affordable. My only con is that it makes the bathtub slippery so I have to make sure to clean up any of the residue left on the bottom of the tub so I don't slip the next time I get in the tub.
Arycelle A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have been using dove body wash for years. I have sensitive skin and dive isn't harsh on my skin. It cleans and moisturizers and does what you want in a body wash. I buy mine at Walmart and I haven't bought another brand for years. It last a long time and suds up nicely.
Amber H.
Columbia, SC
This soap is absolutely amazing. I've been using Dove soaps all my life, but with the new formula these soaps have become even more amazing. The smell is great. Light but lasting. The way your skin feels afterwards is great use it in combination with your favorite body oil and you wont even need to use lotion later in the day or the next morning depending on when you shower.
Rebecca S.
Bella Vista, AR
Doesn't dry your skin out and leaves your skin feeling clean, soft and cared for. A little pricier than I like to pay personally but worth it. The scent is light but stays with you longer than other kinds. I use this product a lot and would recommend it to anyone :)
Carmen L.
My favorite body wash I keep going back to. This body wash is very creamy and thick and it also lathers well. After reading reviews, I started using this body wash as a replacement for my shaving cream and it works just as well because its so creamy! The scent is also very fresh; my partner always compliments on how good I smell. I would definitely recommend this to my friends.
Lyndsey G.
Springfield, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I Absolutely love dove body wash it is cleansing moisturizing and it makes my skin feel great the price is very good for what the product does so yes I would advise anyone that is not allergic to dove brand to buy this product
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.