BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Tyson C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this product. It has a fresh, clean scent that makes you feel so pampered and ready for the day. It makes my skin feel super soft and all you need is a quarter sized amount to wash with. Very highly recommended for adults that may have sensitive skin.
Sandra W.
This body wash is the only soap that does not make me skin dry after every use. This soap is a must have for to battle dry skin as I have tried many other products with harsh chemicals resulting in me getting a a rash. I stock up on this soap at WalMart especially when they have the gift sets om clearance
Laura K.
Cupertino, CA
Love that the Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash truly leaves you feeling moisturized and doesn't leave you with that tightened skin effect that some other body washes do. The scent is pleasant but not too overpowering and it still does a good job being a body wash in terms of cleaning. Highly recommend and it's fun trying other body washes from Dove from this line.
Robyn L.
Sherman Oaks, CA
As a swimmer and someone who suffers from eczema, I need all the deep moisture I can get. Dove has always done the trick for me! The body wash smells fresh, suds up well, and leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft. I would recommend for anyone with dry skin!
Kelly K.
I grew up on Dove soaps and body washes so they will always have a spot in my heart but be weary of "exfoliating" beads that have become a menace to the environment. Excluding the plastic beads they usually have a wide range of pleasing scents and the consistency and light lather are pros for this product.
Bernadette M.
Spanaway, WA
This is sitting in my shower!! I bought it at Costco because me and hubby needed a body wash that we could both use....and didn't smell too girly.....this was a gamble but it paid off! I love it and it is moisturizing and it smells good! It leaves a lingering clean scent on your skin and it feels silky when your in the shower.

**I have been using for a month
Jeanne H.
Brewster, MA
How do I begin? I love this body wash its basically the only one I use and I repurchase it regularly. The smell is subtle and great and the consistency is fantastic. It makes your skin very soft and smooth. Overall I love this product and everything it does.
melissa s.
Yorba Linda, CA
This is a thicker formula than other dove body washes. It helps with dry skin and you don't usually need to use lotion after using this. It does have a funky scent, it's fresh but almost smells like mens soap. I recommend this to everyone, especially people with dry skin. Scent is good for men and women, but if you like more girly scents try the other scents
Alicia B.
Jacksonville, FL
I used to think that clean meant having that squeaky clean feeling when coming out of the shower. I did not think that I could get clean without the use of those drying bar soaps. Little did i know because I will not be going back to them. My skin is soft and supple to the touch after each shower. And the added bonus is the lather and smell. Just love it.
Madeleine C.
Bronx, NY
I have very sensitive skin and the only thing that won't irritate it is any dove products. I love this body wash leaves your skin so soft and smelling very good. IT really moisturizes and cleans your body at the same time, not too many products do that, some just have the scent part and other just have the cleaning part, but this one has both combined!! love it
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.