BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin
    • Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse
    • Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin
    • Suitable For Daily Use

Who Doesn’t Like Having Soft Skin? We All Want To Keep Our Skin Looking Healthy And Well Cared For, And It’s Much Easier To Make That A Regular Part Of Your Routine If You’ve Found A Moisturizing Body Wash. That’s The Best Way To Feel Confident That You’re Nurturing Your Skin Right From The Start Of Your Day. We Know How You Can Do Just That – With Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash.
    All Skin Deserves Gentleness. This Moisturizing And Mild Body Wash Combines Nutriummoisture™ With 100% Gentle Cleansers To Help Your Skin Retain Its Natural Moisture, Leaving You With Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower. The Caring #1 Dermatologist Recommended Formula In This Dove Body Wash Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier While Delivering Natural Skin Nourishment That Goes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of Your Skin. It Creates A Rich Lather That Replenishes Your Skin’s Nutrients While Also Leaving It Feeling Cared For And Clean.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Bht, Tetrasodium, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

TinYan S.
New York
It leaves my skin feeling so refreshed and clean. My friends always compliments how soft my skin is. I tell them it's because I use Dove everyday. It is a definite must-have. I will always be loyal to this brand because it never fails me. I can always count on Dove!
Kayla S.
Davin, Wv
I Love this product! I Love how creamy it is and how it feels on your skin. Rinses really well and the smell is great! We use it dailey. My husband even enjoys using this body wash! I use it on the kids too. I overall enjoy this product and would recommend to anyone.
Lyndsey G.
Springfield, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I Absolutely love dove body wash it is cleansing moisturizing and it makes my skin feel great the price is very good for what the product does so yes I would advise anyone that is not allergic to dove brand to buy this product
Lisa A.
I haven't tried many different body washes, but this is definitely the best of all the ones I have used so far. It moisturizes wonderfully and even smells nice. I cannot say for sure if the effects last long after a shower, but it does make me feel nice and refreshed.
daja l.
Birmingham, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love dove products and I'm trilled that it even exist. After trying so many other body washes dove is the only one that doesn't break me out. Dove is reasonable price and the smell so awesome.I highly recommend it and it leaves my skin smooth and smelling so fresh.
Christina C.
Simply the best body wash. Especially for someone with sensitive skin, I.e eczema. I love how it lathers, a little goes a long way, and because it is deep moisture your skin will literally be moisturized for at least 24 hours. This body wash is truly amazing. Love.
Megan V.
Hamburg, NY
I recently purchased this because I had a coupon and so far it seems to be working. I use it daily as my body wash and with the coupon, it was a pretty good deal. It is so gentle on your skin and the moisturizer makes it so you don't need to put on lotion as often.
Sarah S.
Slinger, WI
I bought this at Costco a while back, and I don't think it really moisturized me at all. My skin felt dryer than before. I think it's a bit harsh on the skin, but I have sensitive skin so that might be why. I really couldn't tell you. I can't say i wouldn't recommend and I can't say I would. It's a toss up for me.
Arycelle A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have been using dove body wash for years. I have sensitive skin and dive isn't harsh on my skin. It cleans and moisturizers and does what you want in a body wash. I buy mine at Walmart and I haven't bought another brand for years. It last a long time and suds up nicely.
Crystal N.
San Gabriel, CA
The only body wash I trust and use on a daily basis. The price is just right and it removes impurities while keeping the skin nourished. Wished they had their original size with a pump bottle though. Overall, I'll be repurchasing as long as the formula does not change.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.