BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

keayanna a.
Austin, TX
The dove deep moister body wash is one of the best body washes that I have used. My skin is already moisturized after I dry off and I don't have to put on much lotion. It's gentle and has a subtle scent that it long lasting. I will continue to buy this body wash over any others.
Jenny L.
Stockton, CA
I don't have much to elaborate on this body wash. I usually prefer body washes with an alluring scent of some sort, but my mom loves buying this in bulk at costco, so here I am, using Dove. It says deep moisture, but I feel like it hydrates just a "regular" amount...I don't feel like it really seeps down into my skin likea deep moisture body wash should. I do feel clean after, so that's a plus!
Jocelyn J.
Washington, DC
This stuff is fantastic for any season, even in winter when my skin is particularly dry. The scent is very unoffensive but doesn't just smell like "soap." Plus you can get it at Costco for a great deal. For an every day no-fuss body wash, this is great!
Brittany D.
Portageville, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I got this body wash for my daughter to use, and have been very pleased with it. She's 11, and has sensitive skin, so the kids body washes are a little too strong for her skin. She loves the scent, and it does a great job of keeping her skin soft and smooth. Plus, it's a large bottle so it lasts a really long time for her. Great product!
Debra B.
Georgetown, DE
Love this product. Smells great and leaves my skin soft and smooth and the fresh scent lasts for hours. I really like how it leaves my skin moisturized and hydrated. Dove body wash is my go to brand. The price is great and the product is amazing. Who could ask for anything more.
Nakaiya W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Since I discovered this, I use this body wash constantly. After using this it leaves my skin moisturized and clean. This body wash also have a good scent to it. It's also really affordable which I love and will continue to buy and use this body wash.
Jessica R.
My husband and I really love this body wash. He has sensitive skin and this body wash really helps with the rough, dry patches he has. It doesn't have any fragrance except for just the soap smell. I would definitely recommend for anyone with dry skin problems. It definitely helps.
Jennifer W.
Greenville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My skin is getting so utterly sensitive in my 39 years of age that I have to reapply lotion several times per day. What is the best item to start with is a great, skin- sensitive body wash. This body wash is thick & creamy with blue nutrient beads. When I leave the shower, my skin feels so wonderfully soft & has just a hint of a fresh smell.
Destiney D.
Aurora, CO
I would definitely say this body wash is at the top of the list for how often I use it. I use it everyday and I wouldn't turn back if I could because what does the body very well and it personally have to sleep sleep better at night I would definitely buy it again because I always buy it again and I recommend it to any and everyone that could get their hands on it. Try it out please
Re M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Dove has the best body wash in terms of price and quality. I use this everyday and it never disappoints. It always leave my skin feeling clean and not overly dry which I love. The choices in scents are a bit limiting but I have not found a scent that I did not love.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.