BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Coral R.
Franklin Park, IL
Dove is just a great product. I've bought just about everything they make. Skin feels so silky smooth and clean after using their products. You just can't go wrong using dove. I personally recommend them to everyone and not to mention they are so affordable and are sold just about everywhere. Love it
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
Love dove body wash makes my skin smooth, silky, and fresh filling and the scent is good to I would reccomed this body wash and you usally find coupons in most sunday papers or on line!
Karina M.
Rochelle Park, NJ
dove deep moisture body wash is one of my favorites to use. the scent is great, it's gentle on the skin, and works up to have a great lather. i've continued to use this for several years without a problem. the packaging does change often but only for the better
Yousra B.
I love Dove, smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling extra soft and clean. I've been using Dove since I was a little girl. I keep coming back to it and I'm never disappointed. Some people say it leaves their skin dry but I've never had that happen to me.
Spring 1.
A good body wash, gets the job done, But it has a very nice and refreshing smell, which I really like. It is a gentle wash, which leaves my skin smooth, and it never irritated my skin. I would buy it again, and also recommend others to give it a try.
Celeste L.
Bronx, NY
One of my favorite body washes! It smells great, and leaves my skin moisturized. The only con is that it don't have much lather to it. You get a good amount of product for the price. It is very gentle on the skin. I would definitely recommend this product!
Sabrina J.
Fountain green
I usually just use bar soap cheap easy I got a few Travel sizes of these from my dermatologist and I'm in love leaves my skin so soft it does not dry it out and my skin is smooth without having to use lotion. I do wish it smelled. Little better but love it
Maria F A.
Everett, WA
I have used this soap for a long time and my skin is very moisturized thanks to it and it smells too much rich moisturizes your skin I highly recommend it because it is perfect and more for when it is summer that the skin will dry a lot
Jamie M.
MILPITAS, CA
My family cannot live without Dove body wash. We hoard it at Costco because its so gentle on my daughter's skin and is moisturizing. Made the mistake of not packing this once and we got itchy and dry from the fancy (and branded) hotel body wash that we went had to get a bottle while on vacation. Will never travel without this.
Sandra R.
Hereford
I love the bar soap of this product this packaging has a great presentation and easy to use with my two boys pro is i can give them the exact amount needed con would be that I have to supervise or they will use the entire bottle overall a grate product
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.