BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Samantha M.
Zebulon , NC
The deep moisture nourishing body wash is great! It is thick, creamy, and makes my skin soft. The product smells pretty great too. I purchased at Target and would definitely do so again. The smell isn't incredibly long lasting, but that's ok because you still smell fresh. Highly recommended!
Sydney N.
As someone with sensitive, dry skin, this body wash works perfectly to smooth and moisturize my skin without causing irritation. A little goes a long way as you work the product to a lather. The refreshing, clean scent is subtle and perfect for everyday use whether you are a male or female.
Debra C.
Springfield
Love the way it softens my skin after use. It usually keeps that way for at least a few days. Personally the only scent I have been able to find is the Cucumber and green tea which is fine. But a plus is that they do sell twin packs which is great for buying is bulk. Would recommend for use.
Caitlyn H.
Peoria, AZ
I got this as a free sample in the mail from Dove and I love how hydrating it feels on my skin! The only drawback is the scent for me - it smells like baby powder as opposed to a more overall clean scent and I'm not much of a fan. But overall, a great body wash if your skin is feeling dry!
Megan T.
Katy, TX
Living in California (at the time I was using this product) it helped so much with my overly dry skin from the hard water. It smelled very clean but not over powering. I purchased it from Target for $4.99 for 22oz which I think is very reasonable for Dove. Would and have purchased again.
Hannah W.
Nacogdoches, TX
I have very very very sensitive skin and this is the ONLY thing I can use for my skin, I get it at Walmart and it's SUCH a great pice. Perfect for my sensitive skin because it isn't too harsh, I use it once or twice a day depending on how many times I shower. I would DEFINITELY reccomend
Summer O.
Peoria, IL
Dove body wash has to be my least favorite. It leaves a strange residue on my skin and isn't nourishing at all. When I get out of the shower it makes my skin feel dry and I don't really enjoy the scent either. I've tried this product a few times and my opinion has always stayed the same.
Makenzie M.
Fairfield, OH
Always leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized! I buy mine from my local kroger store up the street from my house. The scent is very refreshing and the solution is very gentle to the skin! I will always continue to buy this body wash as it is the only one that works for my dry skin!
Al F.
I've been using this product since I was a teenager from my mother and now because of brand loyalty I only use this product! I actually love all Dove Body Wash and love the whole line. When I feel a change I just try a different scent but they all have the same out come, which is great!
Jas. J.
My favorite body wash. It not only moisturizes but smells great & it's very good for sensitive skin. I use it everyday & have not problems. I buy my body wash at Walmart it's about $5 but you can get this super huge one with a pump for $8! Pretty good pricing for this quality body wash.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.