BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Taylor B.
Mount Horeb, WI
My college roommate always got this and I am invested now!! It smells so good and is creamy and ugh just so good! I will continue to by it and use it! The packaging is great as well! I will always use this!
Madison V.
Very moisturizing and cleans well, smells amazing and gets the job done. I love how it is formulated as a cream it makes it feel a bit more luxurious to the touch.
Courtney H.
Quartz Hill
This is my favorite body wash. I have to use fragrant free, and it does not irritate my skin where my tattoo is. The body wash feels amazing afterwards and keeps my skin from drying out especially after a hot shower. A little bit goes a very long way and one bottle has lasted me months.
Kate S.
Fairport
Nice body wash. Leaves my skin soft and it doesn’t have any residue. The price is very reasonable. It has a pleasant scent and the texture is really nice. I have sensitive skin and it does t irritate it.
Brittany B.
Grants Pass
After entering my thirties my skin has become dryer than usual which is new for me. I had to switch up my body wash and Dove Deep Moisture was there to rescue me! I have noticed a remarkable different in my skin and dry areas along my shins, elbows, and forearms. Will continue to use!
magen G.
Prescott Vly, AZ
The whole point of this product is to be moisturizing. It literally makes my skin so dry and itchy. I have sensitive skin and it doesnt work well for it. My skin just looked dry and flakey, it gets red and bumpy as well. That's with me putting a crap ton of lotion on too. Definitely dont recomend.
Samantha R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have used cucumber and vanilla these make my skin feel so soft and good! The smell is amazing.. I literally wash myself twice just to get the scent of the smell
Nikki H.
Flint Hill
This is my favorite body wash to purchase! I try to stock up when its on sale or if I have coupons for the product.  Love the smell and that it doesn't make my skin oily.  Helpful with slightly dry skin too. I would recommend anyone try this dove moisture body wash!
Leeishla J.
Mahanoy City, PA
I have extremely dry skin and this body-wash is one of my favorites to use. It leaves my skin super moisturized and soft. I feel super clean after every use and it has a nice fresh scent to it. I do buy this often and I enjoy it and so does my family! Highly recommend!
Kaitlyn a.
Goldsboro, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My favorite body wash!
Smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling clean,soft, and nourished.
I have tried other body washes but non have been as good as dove. I always wind up going back to Dove.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.