BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Sitey M.
Boston
What I recommend you use is this Dove body wash. If your skin is rough and dry I recommend you to use it, it will smooth and moisturizers your skin into a beautiful and healthy skin.
Kat 💙.
NORTH ANDOVER, MA
It's gentle to your skin, doesn't leave the skin dry afterwards. This body wash is perfect for any skin type, and perfect moisturizer too. It smells amazing. Dove never disappoints.
Ashlie F.
lebanon
Love the way this body wash makes. Smells good also

Dove body wash is normally the only body wash i use.
Super gentle, last a long time An makes your skin smell good
Would definitely buy this body wash again
Emily F.
Rochester
This lotion was a little too much for my skin. It left me feeling greasy. I prefer to use a drier soap. It may work better for people who have really dry skin. The scent was nice and fresh, just not for me.
Kiara S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Super gentle and leaves you feeling super clean. A little goes a long way and it suds up a lot. I recommend using this and a loofah for the best clean. Love Dove and this product!
Brenada O.
st.louis
This dove body wash makes my skin sooo incredible soft!Often when I shave my legs and then I use body wash like those from bath and body works, my legs will stings and feel dry. I start using dove body wash, there was such a difference! My legs don't burn from being wash after shaving and my skin is extremely soft after getting out of the shower.
Serina M.
Love love love the smell of this soap, not to over powering but it lingers even after a shower (in a good way) I only rated this 3 stars because I find it to be drying to my skin.
Shaina C.
Eaton rapids, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dove is a very nice brand! They range from lotions to ice cream! Which is awesome! This soap is thick so I don't have to use as much. Also my skin look fresh and very smooth!
Cynthia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This was a cult favorite in my household! I stopped using it because it was sort of expensive ($4-5) per bottle and in my house we go through body wash faster than Milk!
Amy K.
Fresno, CA
This is a basic body wash. Not the best but defiantly not the worst. It’s creamy and a great alteration to use to shave your legs. The moisture is also very soothing. I would by this again!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.