BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Shikisha C.
Mansfield, TX
Always a good choice.
I bathe in very hot water, which is supposed to be a bad thing but I do it anyway, and using this has been a wonderful thing. My skin is never very dry, so much so that I can skip after shower lotioning when I use this wash.
Give it a try!
Allie T.
I've always been a huge Dove fan because I have sensitive skin and let me just say that I have never had any problems with ANY of Doves many products. This is my go to body wash in the fall and winter time because of my dry skin, but even if your skin isn't dry this soap will do wonders for you. I always feel so refreshed and new after using Dove and it smells so great!
Odeza Mae B.
I love how this body wash doesn't dry out my skin . I have KP( keratosis pilaris) and usually my skin is so itchy after shower.The prize is also not so over the top and this is easy to find. Overall, i love trying Dove Products i have been using them for years.
Anna H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
This Dove body was really moisturizes which is just what I need in the cold fall and winter months! It smells nice feel thick, creamy and rich. Lathers well and rinses clean no greasy feeling which is a plus!
Kelly F.
This body wash is super moisturizing and it doesn't dry my skin out. It has a nice refreshing scent that isn't to overpowering. This item is reasonably priced and can be purchased at the drug store. This moisturizer is great for daily use and I will repurchase it!
Ana S.
Nice body wash for dry sensitive skin, although I would recommend the bar soap for people with really dry skin because it's creamier. This body wash is nice because it's nice and hydrating for those of us who like liquid body soap. I recommend Dove to everyone.
Megan M.
Manchester, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
In the winter when my skin starts getting tight from the dry air and heat on constantly, this is my go to body wash. It's gentle on my skin but still leaves me feeling clean. It has a fresh scent but it isn't overpowering.
Franncia S.
Best body wash ever!!! Use this all over my body, I have very dry skin and this helps keep it moisturized and healthy. For the price its very reasonable. I definitely recommend this everyone especially if they have dry skin.
stephanie s.
Las Vegas, NV
Love love love this.. keeps my skin soft and does not break me out.... and it affordable on any budget.. and they even have specials that you can buy two for the price of one will be getting this again...
Brisa K.
Los Angeles
This body wash gives me all the moisture I need! I rarely need lotion except in the winter months when my skin gets drier. This smell amazing! It has a very clean smell that I love in my body wash. I purchased the larger size at Target and it lasted me months!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.