BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Aimee S.
lake villa, IL
I love the simplicity of this body wash! The scent is so nice and refreshing!! I love how gentle this soap is yet it's powerful enough to clean thoroughly. My skin always feels amazing after use and it's very soft and leaves me smelling nice. I would definitely purchase this product again!
Monica M.
Doral , FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product is amazing, it smells great and it leaves your skin feeling soft and refreshed. The best part of it is that you don't come out of the shower feeling like a dried prune. Did I mention it smell amazing? One of my favorite from all the dove range. My entire family uses it. My significant other uses Dove men and I can't stop smelling him. It is simply amazing
Alessandra L.
Cypress, TX
I love using this rather than the bar soap. Leaves my skin soft, smooth and hydrated. I use in the shower with my loofah gloves. I use every where but my face. The shape of the bottle itself isn't my favorite and that's why I gave 4 stars instead of five. Hard to squeeze out sometimes.
Jenny N.
Ashland , KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This is a great body wash. It lathers up nicely leaving skin soft, smooth, and hydrated. It's worth the money and a little goes a long way if you are using a loofah. I love the way it makes my skin feel and I feel super clean after using. It's got a nice fragrance and totally worth having.
Alice F.
Ann Arbor, MI
Dove makes my favortie body products! the body wash doesn't only clean you but also moisturizes the skin and I don't feel the need to apply lotion after I get out of the shower. The price point is amazing and it saves you from getting a lotion. I totally recommend this and any other of their scents
Jacqueline T.
Warren, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I absolutely LOVE this body wash, the lather is great, it leaves my skin feeling so soft until my next shower, it smells amazing. I don't think it's anything like the Dove Bar Soap, it's so much better, it leaves my skin feeling much softer & for much longer! Two thumbs up for Dove 👍👍
Courtney L.
Cumming, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Dove is a staple in most homes. It was considered a special thing in ours. We were usually broke. So dove was always considered a big thing for me. I loved it. The smell, the soft skin afterwards. I'm a total weirdo. But body washes have always been something I love. And dove is one of them!
Kayla C.
Baltimore, MD
I've been using this body wash for the past few years and I absolutely love it. You can get it anywhere like Walmart or CVS and in large sizes. I get a new scent every time I stock up because they're all amazing. It leaves me feeling clean and refreshed, and doesn't dry out my skin.
Kari K.
This body wash is one of my favorites, it leaves my skin smooth and fresh and it has a really nice scent. I don't need to put as much lotion when I get out of the shower as it really moisturizes it as well, so that's a double win! I'll keep buying this as I use it on my kids as well and I'm not worried about it being harsh on their skin.
Daphne S.
Spring Lake, NJ
This is a nicely scented body wash that foams just right and cleans the body thoroughly during showertime. The smell lingers for the whole day on the skin. I use it daily because it makes my skin feel smooth, silky and pampered. I often buy Dove body wash because it is so no-nonsense.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.