BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Malory C.
Dove body wash is my go to body wash. I have used it for years and won't use anything else. I have very dry skin and this moisturizes my skin keeping dry bumps and itchiness at bay. I also have sensitive skin and I have never had a reaction to this body wash.
Regina Lo B.
Highland Park, CA
I love the smell and the feeling of this on my skin. I have very very dry skin and this product does not dry out my skin even more, however it doesn't add any moisture to my skin either. I like it because it is easy to use and reasonably priced for a body wash
Kaitlyn M.
I have a huge love hate relationship with Dove soaps. This soap is moisturizing and gentle on the skin but this soap is so incredibly thick that it's hard to lather and spread over your body. It definitely works better with a bath scrubbie or something like that.
Myriah L.
Glen Saint Mary, FL
Omg can I just say how amazing Dove products are. I have been using the body wash for a very long time now. It smells amazing and it works. My skin has never felt so amazing after using this product. I won't use any body wash other than this one.
Brittany S.
Waverly, TN
This body wash is my go to when I need body wash. The smell is so fresh and never over powering. The softness and feel of the wash is perfect. Your skin always feels fresh and light after use.
Jenna M.
Burlington, VT
Perfect everyday body wash. Simple, clean scent that isn't super floral or fruity (which tends to give me a headache). Leaves your skin feeling soft and clean without leaving that dry sticky feeling. Would definitely recommend for a simple everyday bodywash.
Renzyl B.
i love this product, it makes your skin so soft and smooth with a good smell. we use it everyday and makes our skin supple . we purchased this at target when there is a sale. its gentle on skin with a baby like skin. i would recommend this product to everyone.
Natalie B.
This body wash is affordable, it smells clean and it makes my skin super soft! I use this with a loofa glove. I can definitely tell a difference in my skin! I love way more glowy and smooth. I use it daily. The scent doesn't really linger but I don't mind.
Spring 1.
A good body wash, gets the job done, But it has a very nice and refreshing smell, which I really like. It is a gentle wash, which leaves my skin smooth, and it never irritated my skin. I would buy it again, and also recommend others to give it a try.
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
Love dove body wash makes my skin smooth, silky, and fresh filling and the scent is good to I would reccomed this body wash and you usally find coupons in most sunday papers or on line!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.