BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Kathrine V.
Los Ángeles
Not something I use often. More of a splurge item for me! But it's amazing and leaves my skin feeling soft! It's smells good and it's long lasting! I usually buy it st target or the big bottle when I shop at Costco. I do occasionally buy it again. But not often!
Heather L.
I love Dove products. The price is greats, the moisture it locks into my skin never fails, and I always feel fantastic leaving the shower. The scent isn't bad either- it's that perfect blend of clean and fresh you want without smelling like you used soap -soap.
Kaylee B.
Wyoming, MI
Dove body wash is seriously my favorite! It smells amazing, cleans without leaving behind residue and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin! The only body wash I have in my shower. Even got my boyfriend hooked on it because his body washes were giving him dry skin!
Carib C.
Dove is the only body wash that I use. The fragrance varies but the deep moisture is a staple. It leaves no residue and has the entire bathroom smelling clean. When. I get out the shower. My skin is super soft.
Whitney J.
Cove
I bought this product at Walmart. It leaves my skin feeling soft and clean. My boyfriend uses it and he loves it too. It's gentle enough that I can use it on broken skin and it won't burn.
Lauren F.
Louisville, KY
By far my fave body wash for daily cleansing! Leaves your skin soft and smelling fresh and clean. Not over drying and doesn't leave your skin feeling tight like some soap and body washes do. You can use on a washrag or loofah, the formula leathers very well!
Renzyl B.
i love this product, it makes your skin so soft and smooth with a good smell. we use it everyday and makes our skin supple . we purchased this at target when there is a sale. its gentle on skin with a baby like skin. i would recommend this product to everyone.
Sarah M.
Pineville, LA
I have been using this body wash for years. I love the smell and the feel. Dove is a trusted product in our house and I use as many products from them as I can. The prices are always great, and the product is amazing for the price. I would recommend to other.
Andrew V.
Spokane
Great product long lasting would highly recommend this product to all men all ages young or older very good premium product worth the money im very satisfied and will continue using this product because i know im going to get great results and my money worth
Malory C.
Dove body wash is my go to body wash. I have used it for years and won't use anything else. I have very dry skin and this moisturizes my skin keeping dry bumps and itchiness at bay. I also have sensitive skin and I have never had a reaction to this body wash.
Genesis C.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.