BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Jenise A.
Hialeah, FL
This is my body wash! I love it. I even buy the travel size ones when I go on vacation. My skin tends to get very dry and this is mainly one of the few body lotions I can use and my body likes it. Been using it for over 5 years and I don't see myself changing brands.
Jenn R.
Gaston, SC
I have struggled with dry and sensitive skin all my life and have tried my share of body washes until I found Dove Deep Moisture and I love it! A little goes a long way and it leaves your skin feeling refreshed after your shower. I highly suggest this to any and every woman I know, or meet along the body wash aisle.
Lizeidy R.
Roma, TX
I use this dove body wash, I do like it and it does leave my skin soft the only thing I do not like about this product is that it does not smell as good as it does when you apply it. Maybe making its order stronger would help?
Carmen L.
My favorite body wash I keep going back to. This body wash is very creamy and thick and it also lathers well. After reading reviews, I started using this body wash as a replacement for my shaving cream and it works just as well because its so creamy! The scent is also very fresh; my partner always compliments on how good I smell. I would definitely recommend this to my friends.
Lyndsey G.
Springfield , IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I Absolutely love dove body wash it is cleansing moisturizing and it makes my skin feel great the price is very good for what the product does so yes I would advise anyone that is not allergic to dove brand to buy this product
Christina C.
Simply the best body wash. Especially for someone with sensitive skin, I.e eczema. I love how it lathers, a little goes a long way, and because it is deep moisture your skin will literally be moisturized for at least 24 hours. This body wash is truly amazing. Love.
Megan V.
Hamburg, NY
I recently purchased this because I had a coupon and so far it seems to be working. I use it daily as my body wash and with the coupon, it was a pretty good deal. It is so gentle on your skin and the moisturizer makes it so you don't need to put on lotion as often.
Kerrin W.
Cranston, RI
I was going to make a new page, but it seems to fall under this category.

I've always loved the scent of this product. It is so clean and refreshing. The exfoliating beads are soft on my skin. My skin does not feel dry like other liquid soaps. I've tried other liquid soaps on and off, but seem to find myself coming back to this particular one. Definitely a favorite!
Shikisha C.
Mansfield, TX
Always a good choice.
I bathe in very hot water, which is supposed to be a bad thing but I do it anyway, and using this has been a wonderful thing. My skin is never very dry, so much so that I can skip after shower lotioning when I use this wash.
Give it a try!
Anna H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
This Dove body was really moisturizes which is just what I need in the cold fall and winter months! It smells nice feel thick, creamy and rich. Lathers well and rinses clean no greasy feeling which is a plus!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.