BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Arycelle A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have been using dove body wash for years. I have sensitive skin and dive isn't harsh on my skin. It cleans and moisturizers and does what you want in a body wash. I buy mine at Walmart and I haven't bought another brand for years. It last a long time and suds up nicely.
Kayla S.
Davin, Wv
I Love this product! I Love how creamy it is and how it feels on your skin. Rinses really well and the smell is great! We use it dailey. My husband even enjoys using this body wash! I use it on the kids too. I overall enjoy this product and would recommend to anyone.
Lizeidy R.
Roma, TX
I use this dove body wash, I do like it and it does leave my skin soft the only thing I do not like about this product is that it does not smell as good as it does when you apply it. Maybe making its order stronger would help?
Sarah R.
Carson City, MI
The whole family can use this gentle cleanser in the winter and the summer. It keeps my body from getting too dry in the winter and too oily in the summer. Our youngest daughter and I have a skin issue on our arms, and Dove body wash is the only kind that doesn't aggravate it and make it worse. It actually improves it.
Meagan G.
So, I'm not a big fan of body washes, I usually prefer bar soap. But, I do like the Dove brand of other products and since my skin was drying out a little bit, I decided to try this. I think it's pretty good actually. It feels very moisturizing without feeling oily.
TinYan S.
New York
It leaves my skin feeling so refreshed and clean. My friends always compliments how soft my skin is. I tell them it's because I use Dove everyday. It is a definite must-have. I will always be loyal to this brand because it never fails me. I can always count on Dove!
Heather S.
Edina , MN
I like this Dove Deep Moisture Nourishing Body Wash. It smells so good, lathers & rinses off nicely, cleanses well, moisturizes my skin so i don't even need to use lotion afterward, doesn't leave me feeling greasy or oily, and leaves my skin smelling nice. I also like that it's convenient to buy because it's sold at Target, Walmart, drug stores, and even some grocery stores.
Sarah S.
Slinger, WI
I bought this at Costco a while back, and I don't think it really moisturized me at all. My skin felt dryer than before. I think it's a bit harsh on the skin, but I have sensitive skin so that might be why. I really couldn't tell you. I can't say i wouldn't recommend and I can't say I would. It's a toss up for me.
Amber H.
Columbia, SC
This soap is absolutely amazing. I've been using Dove soaps all my life, but with the new formula these soaps have become even more amazing. The smell is great. Light but lasting. The way your skin feels afterwards is great use it in combination with your favorite body oil and you wont even need to use lotion later in the day or the next morning depending on when you shower.
Lisa A.
I haven't tried many different body washes, but this is definitely the best of all the ones I have used so far. It moisturizes wonderfully and even smells nice. I cannot say for sure if the effects last long after a shower, but it does make me feel nice and refreshed.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.