BY DOVE #4 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Sarah N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Dove Deep Moisture is my holy grail cold weather body wash. I have dry skin and live in a dry climate, and this body wash saves my skin. I have tried other brands in the colder months, and while they may be fine during the summer, I know as soon as I break out my scarves and boots I'm grabbing this body wash. I discovered it while in college in Montana and haven't looked back since. LOVE LOVE LOVE it!
Christine G.
Jackson, NJ
Omg!!!! I love love love this body wash!!! I love that it applies well with your hands (because loofah and wash clothes gross me out). It's great to use to shave your legs and it's just a nice treat in the shower. The smell is super clean and you feel like you are wrapping yourself in a foamy luxe treatment. I use this daily. It's perfect for the winter and summer. This is a staple in my shower for sure.
Antoinette C.
Citrus Heights, CA
I didn't like this product . I used it in the shower and my skin started extremely burning like it had chili peppers in it . I started getting red patches and little red bumps all over my body and I didn't know what was going on . So I used a different soap and got out and I was itchy for like a half n hour and never used the soap again .
Steph C.
I love the way Dove products smell. This product smells great, but not overpowering. A little bit goes a long way and you only need a small amount to get a nice lather. Very gentle and leaves my skin feeling clean with no residue. This definitely helps to keep my normally dry winter skin at bay!
Aimee S.
lake villa, IL
I love the simplicity of this body wash! The scent is so nice and refreshing!! I love how gentle this soap is yet it's powerful enough to clean thoroughly. My skin always feels amazing after use and it's very soft and leaves me smelling nice. I would definitely purchase this product again!
Zulay S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
In my house we buy body wash in bulk and Dove is the #1 brand used in my home. It makes our skin feel so soft and moisturized. The line is our favorite soap and we love the different scents it comes in. We also love that there's a men's line and buy that one as well. Dove is the secret to baby like soft skin!
Melinda P.
Summerville, SC
This is my favorite Dove body wash! It really makes me skin feel moisturized without feeling heavy. It doesn't take much to get the whole body clean either, so a bottle will last a while. I also like that it is available everywhere and I can usually find a great deal on it at CVS with their many coupons!
Daphne S.
Spring Lake, NJ
This is a nicely scented body wash that foams just right and cleans the body thoroughly during showertime. The smell lingers for the whole day on the skin. I use it daily because it makes my skin feel smooth, silky and pampered. I often buy Dove body wash because it is so no-nonsense.
Kayla C.
Baltimore, MD
I've been using this body wash for the past few years and I absolutely love it. You can get it anywhere like Walmart or CVS and in large sizes. I get a new scent every time I stock up because they're all amazing. It leaves me feeling clean and refreshed, and doesn't dry out my skin.
Alice F.
Ann Arbor, MI
Dove makes my favortie body products! the body wash doesn't only clean you but also moisturizes the skin and I don't feel the need to apply lotion after I get out of the shower. The price point is amazing and it saves you from getting a lotion. I totally recommend this and any other of their scents
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.