BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Shakira P.
Holyoke, MA
My favorite body wash. It is good for skin and smells really good even better than the soap. I use it every day. I bought it at family Dollar. But it's probably cheaper at Walmart. You can use just a little after putting the soap to make the dove smell stronger
Bethany C.
Fort Riley, KS
It's a smooth application, and makes your skin feel super soft. Not pricey and you get quite a bit in each bottle for what you pay. I personally like a soap that provides more suds this is more like a lotion/soap so if thats what you want then this is definitely your go too! It's a great product, just not for me.
Brittany A.
Beloit , WI
I was using the bath and body works body washes, but I get really itchy skin. My doctor told me to use Dove and so far it is working great. It helps keep the itch under control. I would say the price is good. I would recommend this body wash to family and friends.
Beyonce L.
Dove deep moisture body wash is the best body wash I have used and the one I will be buying from now on. My spirits have been very low since I lost my husband and I really didn't care what I used in the shower, but after I used Dove deep moisture I feel better and so does my skin.It helps me start my day with happier, softer skin, so I feel a bit happier and lighter.
Tashnima C.
Bellerose, NY
I only use Dove body wash due to have extra sensitive skin! I have been using it all my life! It is my favorite body wash to use, the scent is not overpowering and it leaves my skin smooth and moisturized! I use it daily and will never switch in to something else.
Jamie M.
Plain dove soap ! Love this, I break out a little at times and this clears it right up quick! It's a nice thick products- a lil bit goes a long way and I'm not sure how much I'll need but you can always start Out with a little and always add more to as you go !
Kathrine V.
Los Ángeles
Not something I use often. More of a splurge item for me! But it's amazing and leaves my skin feeling soft! It's smells good and it's long lasting! I usually buy it st target or the big bottle when I shop at Costco. I do occasionally buy it again. But not often!
Brande M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Great nourishing body wash. It is very thick and keeps my skin feeling soft. I prefer the original scent, the dry oil moisture body wash is more for a man, the scent that is. I bought the 2 pack at Costco.
Jacqueline C.
Thornton, CO
This is one of my favorite body washes. I like the scent it smells very clean and it makes my skin feel very clean and moisturized. The texture of the soap works very well with my dry skin.
Megan A.
Orlando, FL
Dove body wash will always be my go to body wash. It leaves my skin feeling silky smooth unlike most soaps that makes you feel super dry! I tend to switch up the scents every time it gets empty just to see which one I like best. I will continue to purchase this product!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.