BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Maite L.
I love this body wash! Leaves my skin so soft and smells so good! I even use this for my baby girl. She has sensitive skin and bathing her everyday was drying out her skin and making it peel. I started using it for her on a suggestion from another mom with a similar situation and it was worked wonders! My little girl no longer has dry skin and is much more comfortable!
Oskarina E.
Miami
I bought this to use in place of the Dove sensitive skin bar 'soap', which is fantastic for sensitive skin. The bar does not have fragrance, but this liquid body wash does, Not only does it not irritate, it is the most moisturizing soap I've ever used. I've replaced the body soap and hand soap in all of our bathrooms with this. It is the only soap I will buy now.
Ashlee B.
Urbana, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I started using Dove body wash when I was in high school and started getting hives. Dove was the gentlest soap and helped sooth my hives. We never found out what was causing them, but I continue to use Dove just because it smells wonderful, moisturizes my skin so well and just does a great job at keeping me cleaning and fresh.
Emoni S.
Norcross, GA
I use this body wash and it leaves my skin feeling soft which is what every girl wants. The smell is refreshing and after use it leaves you feeling clean. I will never use another body wash but this.
Bellalys S.
Medley, Fl.
I'm not a fan of body wash because I dont feel as clean as I want, my mom bought these one when the body soap runs out just because its Dove.
A little goes a long way, the smell its really good and its very moisturizing, it keeps your skin soft all day. But again, it doesn't feel as clean as a normal soap bar
Brooke A.
Anderson, SC
This product has a nice scent to it without it being overpowering, and has a very thick and creamy texture. I like it alright, I do feel like it gets my body clean. It leaves my skin feeling soft afterward and the fresh scent lingers ever so slightly, it's nice. I would recommend
Yana S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I usually love Dove products, but wasnt too happy with the chalkyness of this. My boyfriend on the other hand, seems to love this stuff and uses it which I think is funny. But I cant stand the way it leaves my skin feeling.
Madison S.
Ruston , LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is my favorite body wash! It is so silky and smooth! you can feel the moisture on your skin for hours! I don't like body washes that dry me out and trust me this is not one of those body washes! It is perfect for when you get a little too much sun or if you have skin that irritates easily! Great body wash! go get you some!
Tricia H.
Monticello, IL
This is by far my favorite moisturizing body to use. I use this mainly in the winter time for dry skin. It helps me maintain great skin. It is gentle and effective. I love the smell of it. I wish they made perfume in this smell. I would highly recommend this, especially for dry skin in the winter. I only gave it 4 stars because I don't use all year round.
Nicole Y.
I use this a lot during the cold months. My skin becomes dry very easily. Even though it is not a miracle worker, it does keep my skin feeling moisturized for a couple hours during the day. I find that my elbows do not feel moisturized so I have to put lotion on a lot. Also, the scent is very clean and fresh.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.