BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Sherry B.
Jasper, GA
This stuff is so good. While I prefer my Moroccan argan oil soap this is definitely in my top 10 soaps. It's not drying or have a too strong smell it's just really fresh. Plus if you have sensitive skin this won't irritate you. The price is good, and is easily found.
Slayahontas S.
Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash this is one of the best body washes I've ever used, probably the best in general! It smells clean, it's easy to use, there's portion control, and its way easier to travel with than a bar of soap for sure!! This is a staple in my home!
Ruthie K.
It was more moisturizing than your typical body wash, but it didn't last all day. I would much prefer Olay, which is my mainstay. It's good for normal-dry skin, but not for ultra-dry. It's a little misleading, so i wouldn't recommend it to people with actual dry skin.
Jennifer C.
Fantastic body wash! I've been using this product for years, and it is one of the best moisturizing, body soaps on the market. The formula is gentle. It is widely available across retailers, and offered in a variety of packaging (my favorite is the rounder jar with the pump, for the shower).
Sian S.
Hays, KS
I keep this in my shower always! Doves always been one of my favorites. It leaves my skin feeling amazingly soft, it's not overly expensive, and it comes in a decent size. They have many flavors but I'd say this ones my favorite. Say goodbye to dry skin with this stuff.
Hannah C.
Statesville, NC
I absolutely loved this product when I first started using it.  Then it started leaving a film/ residue on my body after rinsing.  But it did leave my skin feeling very clean and moisturized after my shower.  I would be willing to try this product again.
Cecilia A.
I am not supposed to use body wash because of my eczema. It's not something that's wanted because of how flaky and dry my skin can get but I use the cucumber body wash and not only is the fragrance top notch. It doesn't mess with my skin and it's sensitive. I love it.
nathalie G.
Deja la piel super suavey humectada, esta marca siempre se ha caracterizado por hacer productos que no sean abrasivos para nuestra piel y que la ayuden a recuperar los daños causados por la resequedad o falta de humectacion, este es unos de los productos que mas uso..
Peggie Y.
Classic and one of my favorite body wash. I'm not very picky about body wash but I care about the smell of it and how my skin feels afterwards. It works really well for what it is suppose to do and I will continue to use it forever unless there is something else I find that works better.
Sammy M.
St charles
This stuff is amazing ! the thing i like about this product is , its very gentle on your skin . it doesn't leave residue on your skin, and when you wash it off your skin feels silky. the scent stays on your until your next shower! 10/10 would buy again! Love this thing
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.