BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Jisel P.
Castro valley, CA
I love this lotion because I always feel like I'm getting a good clean. Even the one that doesn't have a particular scent smells good. (All the scents smell amazing). I love that it leaves my skin so soft after using it too. I don't buy any other kind of body wash anymore.
Sarah K.
Charlott Hall, MD
I love love love this body wash!! I can't stand having that dry "winter skin." This body wash makes my skin feel moisturized all day long, and it smells great! I get the family size bottle for a good price for the family to use! I would definitely buy it again and again!
Arlíssa H.
Staten Island, NY
After hearing my sisters raving reviews about this I gave it a shot and I completely hated it. It claims to be deep moisturizing but I found that it actually just caked on my skin and didn't move at all. It just stayed in one spot and washing it off was so difficult. What was worse was that it even made my skin so itchy and dry afterwards. Ugh.. so upset but won't repurchase this :(
Teri K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Sometimes you just want a simple unsented body wash, which is surprisingly hard to find. But this one ticks all the boxes:
-unsented
-moisturizing
- doesn't break me out
-not too expensive( the 3 packs at Costco are a great deal).

I'll be repurchasing this body wash again!
Cindy L.
Oakland Gdns, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my family's Go-To body wash. It leaves my dry, eczema prone skin feeling moisturized. I did feel like this formula was too heavily scented. Next time I will purchase the unscented one because I am sensitive to fragrances. Overall a good body wash.
Yineidy B.
They foam very well. It has little smell in fact puser a good idea as the strong odors inconvenience to some people. I liked the atmosphere after the shower with the nourishing Bath Gel, thank you for creating the full size bottle
Melissa L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought this on a whim at the store to try a new body wash. This body wash helps keep my very dry skin smooth and healthy. I use Dove everyday and it has made a huge difference in the skin. It's not badly priced for a big bottle at Stop and Shop. I definitely recommend.
Allie K.
Millersville, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this Dove Deep Moisture Nourishing Body Wash! It leaves you feeling clean, refreshed and not to mention moisturized and soft for hours after use! At a good price point, very worth the price. I use this every time i shower and keep buying!
Nahima A.
I have extremely dry skin and I have hard times finding a perfect body wash/ bar soap that will help moisturize my skin. But this Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash has really helped my disgustingly dry skin come to life. I seriously recommend this body wash if your in a budget!
Michele R.
Elkhart, In
Dove body wash is my favorite.! There are a variety of scents to choose from. The lather is so thick and luxurious, and it leaves your skin smelling great and feeling soft. A lot of products claim to soften and moisturize, but Dove body wash is really the only one I have found that really leaves your skin noticeably softer without a greasy feeling. I first tried it when I found a great deal at a drugstore a couple years ago and I couldn't believe how great my skin felt and how the fresh clean scent lingered all day.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.