BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Lynn D.
York, SC
All the baby-smelling cleansers broke out my newborn daughter's skin so her pediatrician recommended this wash for her hair/body. Within one bath her skin started clearing, and it leaves her hair and skin sooo soft and lightly scented..now the whole family uses it!
Gabriella G.
Moreno Valley, CA
Love love love this product. Dove deep moisturizer body wash is so gentle to the skin yet gets the job done leaving the skin clean fresh and soft. I knew there are mixed reviews about this product but for me I love this body wash and recommend others to try for themselves
Christin A.
Gibson, NC
I swear by dove body wash! I use Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash on a daily basis. The effects are long lasting as well. The scent is so nice and the body wash lathers up so much, so you use less than other brands of body wash! I always recommend Dove products to everyone!
Joy S.
Upland, CA
I have used Dove products for a long time because they don't add a lot of unnecessary stuff in their products. This body wash doesn't leave me feeling dry and a little goes a long way. One bottle lasts me quite awhile. I usually buy the 3 pack from Costco and it easily lasts me 3-4 months.
Thailya B.
Lithonia, GA
One of my favorite body washes. It leaves my skin so soft and it doesn't dry out my skin. I bought mine at my local grocery store. It smells so refreshing. The pricing of this product is also well and you get your money's worth. I recommend this product to everyone.
Janae T.
Smooth texture, I especially love it when I use my exfoliating gloves, this product leaves my skin feeling and looking soft, I reach for this every time I shower and tend to run out because it smells and feels amazing, if you haven't tried it please go get you a bottle!
Jennifer C.
Fantastic body wash! I've been using this product for years, and it is one of the best moisturizing, body soaps on the market. The formula is gentle. It is widely available across retailers, and offered in a variety of packaging (my favorite is the rounder jar with the pump, for the shower).
Peggie Y.
Classic and one of my favorite body wash. I'm not very picky about body wash but I care about the smell of it and how my skin feels afterwards. It works really well for what it is suppose to do and I will continue to use it forever unless there is something else I find that works better.
Adriana L.
Yessss my favorite , it has the best sent and leaves my body so soft even before the lotion it has my skin as babysoft and I feel so clean does deep clean and makes me a happy . I've gotten complements about how soft my skin is . It's a one of a daily must of my life.
Ruthie K.
It was more moisturizing than your typical body wash, but it didn't last all day. I would much prefer Olay, which is my mainstay. It's good for normal-dry skin, but not for ultra-dry. It's a little misleading, so i wouldn't recommend it to people with actual dry skin.
Genesis C.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.