BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Ashlee B.
Urbana, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I started using Dove body wash when I was in high school and started getting hives. Dove was the gentlest soap and helped sooth my hives. We never found out what was causing them, but I continue to use Dove just because it smells wonderful, moisturizes my skin so well and just does a great job at keeping me cleaning and fresh.
Yana S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I usually love Dove products, but wasnt too happy with the chalkyness of this. My boyfriend on the other hand, seems to love this stuff and uses it which I think is funny. But I cant stand the way it leaves my skin feeling.
Angela B.
Davenport, IA
This has always been my go to body wash. iy keeps my skin moist, clean and soft! I like to try new products every now and then but this is one that i keep coming back to! I personally don't have dry skin and with this body wash i don't have to lather on lotion when I'm done which i find with many other products. Love Dove and all their variations of products!!
Tricia H.
Monticello, IL
This is by far my favorite moisturizing body to use. I use this mainly in the winter time for dry skin. It helps me maintain great skin. It is gentle and effective. I love the smell of it. I wish they made perfume in this smell. I would highly recommend this, especially for dry skin in the winter. I only gave it 4 stars because I don't use all year round.
Nicole Y.
I use this a lot during the cold months. My skin becomes dry very easily. Even though it is not a miracle worker, it does keep my skin feeling moisturized for a couple hours during the day. I find that my elbows do not feel moisturized so I have to put lotion on a lot. Also, the scent is very clean and fresh.
Brooke A.
Anderson, SC
This product has a nice scent to it without it being overpowering, and has a very thick and creamy texture. I like it alright, I do feel like it gets my body clean. It leaves my skin feeling soft afterward and the fresh scent lingers ever so slightly, it's nice. I would recommend
Madison S.
Ruston, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is my favorite body wash! It is so silky and smooth! you can feel the moisture on your skin for hours! I don't like body washes that dry me out and trust me this is not one of those body washes! It is perfect for when you get a little too much sun or if you have skin that irritates easily! Great body wash! go get you some!
Jenny G.
Champlain, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I got this for free from Klout and I am thankful for that! :) This has become my #1 body wash since I got it about 6 months ago. Who doesn't like something that is scented with Green Tea and Cucumber. It doesn't make a lot of suds if your are into that but if you are into just washing your body with something that moisturizes your body (especially in these harsh Canadian winters...) then this is your go to product!
Jessica W.
Clarksville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This body wash has been my favorite! It's thick and concentrated, a little goes a long way. It makes my skin feel so smooth and clean without feeling dry. The smell is great and I use the sensitive skin one for my children too. I buy this in the large pump sizes to get more out of my money. Love it!
Kendal M.
La Crosse, WI
This product is fantastic, let me just start by saying that much! It smells good, it gets me clean, and it leaves my skin amazingly soft even without using lotion! But recently I didn't have any bubble bath so I opted to use this instead. I'm not sure but I think this body wash gave me a rash.. down there. So beware of using it as a bath booster!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.