BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Uilani A.
Waianae, HI
I love Dove! This formula especially. Iv been using it for the past 5-6 years and it has helped my skin improve a lot. I used to use other name brand products such as dial, but it just dried out my skin. My doctor was the one who told me that the dial was drying out my skin and that I should switch to Dove. At walmart its only about $6.00 (roughly) for a bottle and I love it.
Teri K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Sometimes you just want a simple unsented body wash, which is surprisingly hard to find. But this one ticks all the boxes:
-unsented
-moisturizing
- doesn't break me out
-not too expensive( the 3 packs at Costco are a great deal).

I'll be repurchasing this body wash again!
Arlíssa H.
Staten Island, NY
After hearing my sisters raving reviews about this I gave it a shot and I completely hated it. It claims to be deep moisturizing but I found that it actually just caked on my skin and didn't move at all. It just stayed in one spot and washing it off was so difficult. What was worse was that it even made my skin so itchy and dry afterwards. Ugh.. so upset but won't repurchase this :(
Sophia K.
East Meadow, NY
Keeps my skin so soft and moist! i love it! I love to use this when i shave! i got this from cvs and walgreens ! The moisture lasts forever i don't even have to moisturize and it is very gentle on the skin ! i would recommend this for everyone ! any type of skin you have !
Sofia C.
It smells amazing, doesn't make my skin tight, and I love how you can get a whole set of scrub, lotion, hand cream, body wash, bubble bath, body mist, and body butter all in one scent. I love using those types of sets on home spa days. They all have a little bit of musk scent in them so they aren't like way overly flowery or whatever type of scent. The scents are well balanced, not too feminine that you couldn't give it to a guy for a present.
Piper C.
Saint Petersburg, FL
With a loofa, this product is very sudsy and lasts a long time. With this Dove product I have never had to immediately apply lotion afterwards because my skin was dry. With this body wash, my skin always felt breathable and silky. My favorite of all time. Smells fresh too!
Melissa L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought this on a whim at the store to try a new body wash. This body wash helps keep my very dry skin smooth and healthy. I use Dove everyday and it has made a huge difference in the skin. It's not badly priced for a big bottle at Stop and Shop. I definitely recommend.
Shannon A.
I am a very loyal Dove customer. No other brand makes my skin feel this great! This body wash locks in moisture. It is very gentle and smells fresh! My boyfriend loves it too. I usually buy it at Walmart because it's the cheapest there. I will continue to buy this product!
BJ W.
Bristol, VA
This body wash is definitely good for dry and/or sensitive skin! It almost feels like lotion going on but it does suds up nicely too. To me, the only downfall, is I am not in love with the fragrance. It seems generic. It doesn't smell bad by any means but I have other body washes that work just as well but smell better. Shower time is me time so a great smell is what I look for!
Michele R.
Elkhart, In
Dove body wash is my favorite.! There are a variety of scents to choose from. The lather is so thick and luxurious, and it leaves your skin smelling great and feeling soft. A lot of products claim to soften and moisturize, but Dove body wash is really the only one I have found that really leaves your skin noticeably softer without a greasy feeling. I first tried it when I found a great deal at a drugstore a couple years ago and I couldn't believe how great my skin felt and how the fresh clean scent lingered all day.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.