BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Calla M.
Columbia, MO
I will never buy a different body wash. Dove Deep Moisture smells incredible, deeply moisturizes, and leaves skin feeling and looking amazing. The scent isn't chemically or overpowering, just "fresh". Especially for the price, this is definitely a holy grail product for me.
Mikala T.
Biloxi, Mississippi
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This has been my favorite body wash for a long time! It not only cleans, but intensely moisturizers my skin! It smells and feels very soothing. Plus, it's affordable and easy to find in many local stores! I would definitely recommend!
Kathryn W.
Annapolis, MD
I did some searching on Influenster for a great body wash and came across this gem. Bought it at Giant for less than $10 and its worth every cent. It leaves your skin so soft and the scent is really fresh! I will buy again in the future for sure.
Destiney D.
Aurora, CO
I would definitely say this body wash is at the top of the list for how often I use it. I use it everyday and I wouldn't turn back if I could because what does the body very well and it personally have to sleep sleep better at night I would definitely buy it again because I always buy it again and I recommend it to any and everyone that could get their hands on it. Try it out please
Natalia R.
Woodbridge, NJ
A luxurious, bubbly spa day every time. Using this really makes me feel like I'm pampering myself every day. It lathers very richly and a little goes a long way. I'd say I use it every day. Even on days I need to shave the lather is rich enough to protect me from the blade.
Brandy P.
Grand Prairie, TX
I loke the fact that this product is good for sensitive skin. I have two daughters who are very pocking when using body soap but bothlike this. One due to the fact that it doesn't break there ski. Out and keeps the ski Soft and refresh. I love the fact that it moisturizes and leaves my skin very soft. I do recommend this product to those who are looking for agreat moisturize when showering.
Ray L.
Edison, NJ
This deep moisturizing body wash is extremely effective at washing off dirt and grime after a long day. The after effect of this body wash leaves the skin extremely smooth and soft to the touch. I would recommend for anyone looking for a great smelling and effective body wash.
Tonya L.
Pocahontas, AR
Dove body wash is always my go to body wash. It is thick and creamy and offers great moisturizing benefits. It lathers up well and leaves you feeling clean but not dry. Dove products also always smell great, you can't go wrong with them.
Re M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Dove has the best body wash in terms of price and quality. I use this everyday and it never disappoints. It always leave my skin feeling clean and not overly dry which I love. The choices in scents are a bit limiting but I have not found a scent that I did not love.
Nicole A.
Classic and clean smell that lingered quite awhile. I like that in a body wash. This product did keep my skin feeling moisturized for a good while after using. Midway though the day I find I have to reapply a lotion but I feel like that's the norm. Good price. Good product.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.