BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Shan E.
I love the clean scent - it's just like the clean deodorant. This wash moisturizes the most when you get a good lather built up and use that to cleanse. I tried it with exfoliating gloves and my skin actually felt dry, but lathered up with a washcloth it was very moisturizing.
Jamie M.
Shamokin, PA
Dove is one of my go-to products for me and my husband (even though most think it's just for woman) . He has sensitive skin and it's one of the few products out there that work well for him with his eczema. I like the fresh smell and I always feel squeaky clean afterwards.
Lisa H.
Richmond Hill, GA
Perfect for everyday use. Smell is a neutral, clean smell that won't interfere with your perfume.Well priced, easy to find in most grocery stores, walmart, etc... It is thicker than your average body wash and goes a long way. My husband and I use this body wash every day
Maria De Jesus B.
Leaves my skin feeling absolutely soft! Dove is my favorite body wash. It NEVER dries my skin, always leaves my skin well hydrated and smelling lovely. I have very sensitive skin and other body washes tend to dry my skin up pretty bad, never that issue with Dove. <3
Ember T.
East Helena, MT
I love this body wash it leave a my skin so soft. I'm in a dryer climate so moisture is a must. I'm never dussapointed with dove. It also hasn't irritated my skin which is so nice. The smell is fresh and it lingers for a while after a shower. I will purchase again for sure.
Mollee W.
Go to drug store body wash. I'm a busy mom so lotion is sometimes an afterthought leaving me with dry skin. Dove body wash replenishes the moisture that I forget to apply on a daily basis. It smells great and has a thick lathering formula. I use it on a loofa for maximum lather. I also feel good about using it on my babies.
Valentina M.
Can't say enough great things about this product. I love how gentle is on my skin and it smells amazing. I usually purchase mine from my local ride aid , the only negative is I go through this product so fast and it tends to be a little higher in price compare to other soaps
Sarah L.
Averill Park
This body wash is super rich and lathers really well. You don't need a lot to wash with. It smells nice and good for even sensitive skin. You feel moisturized right after using it. It a bit on the expensive side but it does last a long time. I love dove and their products.
Gloria T.
Honolulu, HI
A bit on the pricier side for most drugstore body washes but definitely worth it! Its very hydrating. The scent smells so good and its strong. Youll smell just like the bodywash after your shower. I would definitely recommend especially if you live an active lifestyle or sweat alot.
Nijay W.
24017
This is by far my favorite body wash to use in the recent years as I have been growing as a man. It makes my skin very soft and is not damaging to my skin. It is very inexpensive and often times come in packs of more than one. I recommend this product over any other product.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.