BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Julianne O.
W Lafayette, IN
I have very dry skin which means if I shower, I need to immediately put lotion or some type of cream/oil on afterwards. I didn't have to with this body wash! But please don't read that and think it leaves an oily residue, because it doesn't! You're left soft and silky, smooth and relaxed :) Tell me I'm not the only one who tenses up a little bit with dry skin, right?
Megan T.
This dove body wash is a must have for your skin. It is so gentle and leaves your skin so soft. It is perfect for summer months especially after being in the sun.
Maite L.
I love this body wash! Leaves my skin so soft and smells so good! I even use this for my baby girl. She has sensitive skin and bathing her everyday was drying out her skin and making it peel. I started using it for her on a suggestion from another mom with a similar situation and it was worked wonders! My little girl no longer has dry skin and is much more comfortable!
Anna G.
Nashville, TN
I'm disappointed in the this product because it does nothing for my skin. I have very dry skin, but this body wash seems to leave it drier after using it in the shower. The only advantage to is that is has a very nice clean scent. This is definitely not a product I typically buy and prefer Dove's bar soaps instead.
Geraldine F.
Sacramento , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Having such sensitive skin, finding a good but hard working body wash is tough to come across. So once I started using Dove I fell in love! My body can't handle the harsh scents of a lot of body washes and dove has the right amount of soft scent. This is literally the only body wash I use and would highly recommend!
Jamie B.
West Chester, OH
I think I have used about every scent and option of Dove Body Wash and love every single one. We are currently using the Deep Moisture Body Wash. I have to buy 2 at a time because my husband likes it as much as I do. I would definitely recommend if you have dry or sensitive skin or just want softer skin overall.
Debbie H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love love live this body wash ! My skin is very sensitive to any body lotions/wash. Dove is great soap considering it keep your skin feeling fresh, soft, and moisturized ! Not like your ordinary soap that makes your skin real dry . For around eight dollars you can get a great dove soap at your local store or market. Hope this helps!
Vandita S.
I love this body wash. I prefer this body wash over the dove bar soaps, and this particular body wash makes my skin feel so soft and moisturized. I have eczema and i don't get flakey skin at all when I use this wash, which is usually something that I do experience with body washes from other brands. very gentle and soothing on the skin.
Courtney T.
Buffalo, NY
I tried this after the Walgreens voxbox campaign. I didn't receive it in voxbox but it was mentioned as a product to try. I love how now I have to use less lotion after getting out of the shower because it really does a lot of the moisturizing for me which I often find shower gels don't do. I love that it is soft on my dry, sensitive skin and I don't have to worry about getting a rash from it. I have also tried the cucumber scent and peach.
Bellalys S.
Medley, Fl.
I'm not a fan of body wash because I dont feel as clean as I want, my mom bought these one when the body soap runs out just because its Dove.
A little goes a long way, the smell its really good and its very moisturizing, it keeps your skin soft all day. But again, it doesn't feel as clean as a normal soap bar
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.