BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Bridgette E.
Dudley, MA
I love the way this feels on my skin. It is very silky and leaves my skin nice and smooth. The fragrance is also nice and I can still smell it on myself by the end of the day. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a great body soap that isn't to heavy.
Maggie C.
Sacramento, CA
I like using these as my body wash. I usually get these at Costco. It is a pretty good value. Dove's body wash is always so moisturizing. I can feel the smooth and soft skin after using it. I usually use this in winter time because of the dry skin I get during winters. I would recommend to others for sure.
Maddie R.
San Jose, CA
Dove never disappoints with their products. ! First of all, the selections of they offer in the nourishing body wash from the cucumber melon, nectarine, blue fig, pomegranate are so wonderful ! They smell amazing and the smells carries on throughout the whole day. Second It leaves my skin super soft, like baby skin soft. Third, It doesn't dry skin and it moisturizes and last of all super affordable !!! Best body wash out there
Angeline S.
Albuquerque, NM
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I live in a dry climate so mantaining moisture in my skin is essential. Dove body wash is a lifesaver! It lathers up so softly and sinks right into my skin. I leave the shower so clean, supple, and smelling good. My boyfriend is constantly admiring how soft I feel. Friends too! This is an amazing body wash!
Rachel M.
Portland, OR
My go to body wash/shaving cream. Moisturizing enough that I can usually get by with skipping full lotion application after using it. Great price for the product. I even use it for shaving my legs/underarms.
Mild scent that smells clean and not flowery or anything too extreme.
I'd recommend it to everyone.
Sarah T.
This formula is thick but not heavy which is my ideal kind. It lathers up beautifully and has a nice soft floral-like scent. It isn't too overwhelming which is great for those who are sensitive. My skin is so smooth and clean after. Would def recommend for those who are looking for a good body wash
Hailey I.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I only use Dove Deep Moisture (Original or Sensitive Skin). Years ago my dermatologist strongly suggested I switch to this body wash and use nothing else. It has worked wonders for me. It leaves my skin smooth and it's true about how there is no sticky or slimy feeling like what you get with regular soaps. I have superrr sensitive skin and I've never had a problem with this product. I would definitely recommend. Since I use it every day (I even use it to wash my face in the mornings) I go through it semi-quickly so the three pack is a bonus so I don't have to keep buying it so often. I probably go through one bottle every 2-3 months.
Mishal F.
This is a body wash which my family has been always loyal too it always keeps my body fresh and clean and they have so many different scents as well. I personally like shower gels more than body wash because i feel that they are more smooth upon sensitive skin. But we will always repurchase this one!
Nicole N.
Taunton, MA
FAVORITE body wash! Seriously helps my extremely dry skin, has a nice fresh clean scent that's not overbearing. I bought this is at Walmart and got a great deal on a two pack! Although it's pricier than most others I barely have to use a lot to get a nice rich later, so definitely more for your money
Erika M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have been using this body wash for about 10 years now. It keeps me moisturized and has a subtle scent unlike some others. It is a little pricey for my taste, but there are sometimes coupons or you can buy it bulk. I've used for 10 years and won't change.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.