BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Katie T.
Mount Airy, NC
I love how soft dove body was makes my skin feel. It lathers great and smells great. It keeps my skin moisturized all day. It does not leave the feeling of s residue on your skin. I would buy it again!
Chryssa C.
Hoboken
This one is my favorite! Leaves you feeling clean, without that sticky soapy feel. Nice and smooth! The fragrance last long on your skin but is soft and light. I always buy in the 2-pack or the big container. My biggest fear is running out! Like my daughter says "get the blue soap!"
Sarah H.
Dove deep moisture body wash leaves me feeling so fresh and smooth! I have extremely sensitive skin and this body wash doesn't irritate my skin and gives my skin all the moisture it needs. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a little extra nourishment for their skin!
Tori S.
I started using this body wash a year ago and haven't looked back , it leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft ! The bottle is reasonably priced compared to most good body washes and lasts over a month which is awesome! It smells good and is so creamy ! I would recommend to anyone
Christie T.
I really love how good Dove deep moisture body wash works it leather really good it leave the skin feeling so soft and smoother it smells amazing its thicker then other body washes i have tried the price is okay and worth it i recommend this body wash to everyone it works so well
Kelsey M.
Orting, WA
This is the only body wash to get. If you have any skin dryness at all, this is amazing. The fragrance is light so it's not overpowering throughout the day, but you still smell and feel clean. I can even get away without actually moisturizing my body if I'm using this regularly.
Megan M.
Wentzville, MO
Love this body wash! I used this while I was pregnant because the scent is gentle and the soap feels AMAZING. Your skin feels so smooth and hydrated. The soap is creamier than most which I really like. Would definitely recommend. Worth the price compared to other body washes.
Chelsea J.
Anniston, AL
I have super sensitive skin, as well as both of my girls. It glides on and is so soft on the skin! If you get the scented kinds it keeps a long lasting smell! This can be purchased at any drugstore, we buy at Walmart! It's inexpensive as well!!
Gracie K.
This product has been in my household all of my life. Dove is a very gentle product, towards my sensitive skin. It does not irritate or is not overly fragranced. I highly recommend this product to anyone who needs extra moisture or is struggling with sensitivity of your skin.
Shan E.
I love the clean scent - it's just like the clean deodorant. This wash moisturizes the most when you get a good lather built up and use that to cleanse. I tried it with exfoliating gloves and my skin actually felt dry, but lathered up with a washcloth it was very moisturizing.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.