BY DOVE #6 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Joleen Z.
Wheatland, ND
Dove body wash leaves skin feeling fresh, moisturized, and clean. The body wash has a great smell. Dove is reasonably priced. I will buy this product again and again.
Katie Z.
Philadelphia, PA
I have awful sensitive skin and most body washes leave my body dry and icky feeling. I refuse to use anything other then doves deep moisture! it has such a nice aroma and just makes you feel clean on that alone. You can feel it moisturizing your skin as you cleanse and you always feel refreshed and at your best when you are finished. it is a mega plus that it makes my dry sensitive skin always feel soft after I use it.
Natasha N.
I have to be very careful with the soaps, creams, etc I use because my skin (as well as my daughters' skin!) has always been extremely sensitive. I'm so glad I found the Dove Body Wash Sensitive Skin. Not only is it gentle enough for all of us to use, my skin looks and feels great after every shower.
Amber B.
Raceland, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Dove Deep Moisture is the same as any other body wash. It has a light smell so it is gental on skin. If you are looking for something to keep you smelling great all day this is not it. It lathers okay but not great. I do find that it does not leave a soapy film on you like some soaps do. The moisturizing effects are not any better then other Dove products. It's not a bad bady wash just does not have the WOW factor.
Kristen W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
You cannot beat this product! The price is unreal, and the fragrances available are subtle but have staying power! This product is great on my sensitive skin, and combats winter skin=dryness as well. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a solid staple to add to their shower routine.
Precious H.
Long Beach, CA
I found a trail size at my local Target and I love it! it has a soft clean smell and it's perfect for my skin because it's sensitive soap for sensitive skin. I recommend this to anyone who is thinking about purchasing. I've recommended it to a couple of people who have purchased it in full size.
Stacia B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I enjoy this body wash and feel that my skin feels just as moisturized as with the bar soap version. I use body wash much less often than soap-a few times a year. I often pick this up at a superstore locally. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to lock in moisture that likes body wash.
Bianca T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love dove body wash products I've been using them for years. I try other brands but I always keep coming back to this one. It has a great fresh scent (the deep moisture one) and it leaves my body feeling auper soft and smooth !
Beth C.
Russellville, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This body wash is very creamy and foams nicely. It also has a nice, mild fragrance. My skin always feels clean, soft, moisturized, and nurished after I use this body wash. My skin is soft and comfortable for the rest of the day. I keep Dove Deep Moisture Nourishing Body Wash in stock at my house!
Annabel A.
Cedar hill , TX
Like I've said before dove is always my favorite! I use it for everything. Body wash especially. This is important because I love having soft and nice skin after a shower so this product always did it for me. I love going to the store and picking me up a new big bottle!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.