BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Jessica D.
E Northport, NY
Love the scent and how soft my skin feels when I use it. A little goes a long way! I was used to using a large amount of body wash, but I quickly found out I didn't need to use so much - I actually had a difficult time rinsing it all off! I recently tried a new body wash but I'll be switching back to Dove.
Mia G.
Dove products are always the way to go! I use dove shampoo, dove deodorant, dove soap and even dove body wash. Having sensitive skin is always a challenge but with Dove products I've never had a problem. This body wash gives you a deep clean, leaves your skin smooth and smelling very fresh!
Reina V.
Tulare, CA
This is one of my favorite badly washes it's real good inside the skin and leave it feeling extra soft and smelling so good. It's very gentle on the skin no irritations what's so ever. I definitely will keep buy and most definitely recommend this to anyone who just loves to have soft skin all day
Linh T.
PORT ARTHUR, TX
i can't even beginning how devoted i am to this product!! i coupon and this is the only body wash i'm going to coupon for! It smells heavenly and not only does it leave my body silky smooth but it also leave my entire little family body clean and silk smooth!! I even got my mom hooked to this!
Natasha K.
I love dove body wash but for some reason, the last time I used it, it felt so heavy and didn't really foam up a lot. It moreso just sat on top of my skin as opposed to penetrating it. I think the formula could use tweaking but I live dove so I'll still be giving them a try later down the line
Leonella P.
elizabeth, NJ
As someone who struggles with eczema I recommend this product highly for those who have the same issue. It leaves the skin feeling great and moisturized and is a little more affordable than the Aveeno products although those are the best when it comes to eczema! But overall great product
Celinda C.
Wellness Guru Expert
I have been using Dove body wash for years. The smell of it once it touches your skin and the texture is amazing once it's rubbed on. It makes your skin feel super moist. The good thing I've noticed about this body wash is that when you let it sit on your body while you're in the shower for like 5 min the smell will stay with you throughout the whole day.
Destiny I.
Folcroft
Wellness Guru Expert
Five products are good.. although, I do not like the body soaps that much because I never felt clean. I felt smooth, I felt shiny, but never clean. I don't know how to explain it, but the body wash never made me feel washed. Bar soaps are the best at making you look and feel squeaky clean.
Gabriella H.
Auburn Hills, MI
This is a nice body wash, it's creamy and gets a nice lather. It is moisturizing but not as much as I hoped for, but still a nice body wash. It doesn't have a strong scent which is nice and it isn't too expensive. I have purchased 3 or 4 bottles of this and I would definitely buy it again!
Melissa H.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
This product is extremely affordable. The product smells really nice and the texture of the body wash is very buttery. It leaves skin feeling soft and smooth and silky. I would recommend using this product
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.