BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Jessica W.
Clarksville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This body wash has been my favorite! It's thick and concentrated, a little goes a long way. It makes my skin feel so smooth and clean without feeling dry. The smell is great and I use the sensitive skin one for my children too. I buy this in the large pump sizes to get more out of my money. Love it!
Mary R.
Penns Grove, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love Dove Body wash, and the sensitive skin style is wonderful. My husband has very sensitive skin and he uses the sensitive bar soap but occasionally uses the body wash so I often have this kind. I find it moisturizes me well, very sudsy and cleans very well. Great clean and fresh scent as well.
Natasha N.
I have to be very careful with the soaps, creams, etc I use because my skin (as well as my daughters' skin!) has always been extremely sensitive. I'm so glad I found the Dove Body Wash Sensitive Skin. Not only is it gentle enough for all of us to use, my skin looks and feels great after every shower.
Taylor J.
West Fargo, ND
I love Dove body wash! I am allergic to a lot of body washes and Dove is the only brand that has consistently not given me reactions. I have never had a problem with any of their products. This body wash leaves my skin super soft, it isn't harsh, and it smells great. I feel like I am getting clean.
felesha W.
Tampa, FL
It's #1 dermatologist recommend for a reason! I absolutely love this body wash. It leaves my skin moisturized and silky smooth all day. I even use it on my little ones. It works wonders for us especially considering we have eczema. It is definitely worth the cost and I will definitely use it again.
Joleen Z.
Wheatland, ND
Dove body wash leaves skin feeling fresh, moisturized, and clean. The body wash has a great smell. Dove is reasonably priced. I will buy this product again and again.
Kendal M.
La Crosse, WI
This product is fantastic, let me just start by saying that much! It smells good, it gets me clean, and it leaves my skin amazingly soft even without using lotion! But recently I didn't have any bubble bath so I opted to use this instead. I'm not sure but I think this body wash gave me a rash.. down there. So beware of using it as a bath booster!
Vania d.
Athens, OH
I love the scent first of all but the best part is that after using this after my shower my skin feels so soft and moisturized! I definitely recommend this to anyone and there are no cons. Good price and you can pretty much get it anywhere. Superstore, grocery store, pharmacy...pretty much anywhere!
Desiree D.
Dove is the best body wash on the market.. I tend to have dry skin and this gives me just the moisture I need.. Has a really nice fragrance.. Not too overpowering.. Very creamy and gives just the right amount of suds..i can't get enough.. Always will be a repurchase for me and a must try for everyone.
Rebecca V.
Dove isn't my usual body wash but I have used this product and my skin did feel soft but after a few uses I didn't feel as clean as I should after a shower. A small amount on a poof rather than washcloth does seem to help that problem but poofs collect germs quickly so take precautions.
I did give this a B because I like the smell of the cherry blossom and almond cream wash in the harsh upstate ny winter when my skin is extremely dry. Back to my natural body wash the rest of the year.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.