BY DOVE #6 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Beth C.
Mukilteo, WA
As an almost 50 (ugh) year old woman I can no longer use bar soap as it is too drying. I love this body wash. It is thick and does not dry out my skin. My teenage daughter has very sensitive skin (and taste) and this is the only soap she uses now. Moisturizing without causing her teenage skin to break out.
Chynna M.
This is a good body wash and it smells really nice. The only problem that I have is that because I have really sensitive skin that is prone to breakouts, I can't use this anymore. This would be a good product for someone who doesn't have such sensitive skin.
Trinity M.
saint albans, wv
I loved this body wash. The scent is wonderful and it made my skin very soft. It made my skin feel so different that even my husband noticed after the first use! It's very affordable, you get a very good amount in each bottle, and I can even find these on a good sale a lot. (Buy two for the price of one, ect.)
The bottle is easy to use in the shower and the cap is easy to flip open, even with wet hands. It lathers nicely and rinses clean.
Rachel M.
Portland, OR
My go to body wash/shaving cream. Moisturizing enough that I can usually get by with skipping full lotion application after using it. Great price for the product. I even use it for shaving my legs/underarms.
Mild scent that smells clean and not flowery or anything too extreme.
I'd recommend it to everyone.
Maggie C.
Sacramento, CA
I like using these as my body wash. I usually get these at Costco. It is a pretty good value. Dove's body wash is always so moisturizing. I can feel the smooth and soft skin after using it. I usually use this in winter time because of the dry skin I get during winters. I would recommend to others for sure.
Angeline S.
Albuquerque, NM
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I live in a dry climate so mantaining moisture in my skin is essential. Dove body wash is a lifesaver! It lathers up so softly and sinks right into my skin. I leave the shower so clean, supple, and smelling good. My boyfriend is constantly admiring how soft I feel. Friends too! This is an amazing body wash!
Megan H.
Bradley, IL
Usually my skin gets so dry in the winter that it cracks. I've tried everything availble with no luck. Last winter I just happened to get some of this on super sale and tried it. My skin stayed moisturized throughout the whole winter. Simply amazing.
Nicole N.
Taunton, MA
FAVORITE body wash! Seriously helps my extremely dry skin, has a nice fresh clean scent that's not overbearing. I bought this is at Walmart and got a great deal on a two pack! Although it's pricier than most others I barely have to use a lot to get a nice rich later, so definitely more for your money
ashley s.
spring, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This Dove Body wash is one of my favorites, I have really bad sensitive skin and I can barely use anything on my skin or I break out in rashes. But I found Dove and it makes my skin so soft. It is very gentle on my skin and I never had any break outs. I love that Dove Body Wash has different scents as well, so I never get bored with only using this brand.
Hailey I.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I only use Dove Deep Moisture (Original or Sensitive Skin). Years ago my dermatologist strongly suggested I switch to this body wash and use nothing else. It has worked wonders for me. It leaves my skin smooth and it's true about how there is no sticky or slimy feeling like what you get with regular soaps. I have superrr sensitive skin and I've never had a problem with this product. I would definitely recommend. Since I use it every day (I even use it to wash my face in the mornings) I go through it semi-quickly so the three pack is a bonus so I don't have to keep buying it so often. I probably go through one bottle every 2-3 months.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.