BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Candace H.
Lumberton, NC
This is my holy grail body wash year round. Many products with fragrance irritate my skin but I have used this body wash for years without issue. I try other products but always come back to this; it makes me feel both clean and moisturized.
Lee J.
Watertown, NY
I grew up with five. My mother would always use this on me as a child, and with the new and improved scents and amazing feeling. I use this after a stressful day
Jess K.
Minneapolis, MN
This scrub moisturizes deeply and effectively, and is gentle enough to use every day. The scent is subtle and neutral, so I've had great luck in convincing my male roommate to switch to this instead of Axe... his sensitive skin has definitely improved since.
Vicky C.
This body wash was great. I've been using this for years now because I bought a big bulk of this from cosco. It did moisturize my skin and it did make my skin noticeably less dry, which is awesome because I have very dry and ashy skin. But my problem with this product is that it doesn't lather very well so I had to use more product than I really needed to, which made me take longer in the shower.
Amanda W.
Batavia, OH
This isn't my absolute favorite body wash, but it is great and usually not too expensive. It also adds moisture to my skin, which seems to be a difficult task for many other products. It never leaves my skin feeling irritated or dry, and it leaves you feeling clean and refreshed.
Debra B.
Georgetown, DE
Love this product. Smells great and leaves my skin soft and smooth and the fresh scent lasts for hours. I really like how it leaves my skin moisturized and hydrated. Dove body wash is my go to brand. The price is great and the product is amazing. Who could ask for anything more.
Taegan S.
I absolutely love how moisturizing this body wash is! It smells absolutely amazing - I have the pomegranate scent. I'm usually an avid Bath and Body Works user, but I think I might save myself some money and start getting these! I can't wait to try the cucumber scent! I would definitely recommend this if you're used to higher end body wash, but looking for a more cost-efficient product.
April S.
Kermit, WV
This body wash is what I use every other day! Just to give my skin the extra softness it needs that my regular body wash doesn't completely solve. This is by far the best there is you are not gonna get any better than this dove body wash just a dime size amount lathers up so much that u can wash ur whole body with just that! I will repurchase this and would love to try more dove products
keayanna a.
Austin, TX
The dove deep moister body wash is one of the best body washes that I have used. My skin is already moisturized after I dry off and I don't have to put on much lotion. It's gentle and has a subtle scent that it long lasting. I will continue to buy this body wash over any others.
Jenny L.
Stockton, CA
I don't have much to elaborate on this body wash. I usually prefer body washes with an alluring scent of some sort, but my mom loves buying this in bulk at costco, so here I am, using Dove. It says deep moisture, but I feel like it hydrates just a "regular" amount...I don't feel like it really seeps down into my skin likea deep moisture body wash should. I do feel clean after, so that's a plus!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.