BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Shadlyn L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this body wash I use it everyday. The smell isn't fruity or anything it's no scent to it. It last for 2 months just depends how much amount you use. I recommend this body wAsh for anyone that not into fruity scents and have senstive skin.
Yarikza A.
ELGIN, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Dove is known for been a great product that moisturizes your skin. I suffer from very, very dry skin. I began using the Dove soap bars, and I noticed that my skin was reacting pretty good to it. The I switched to the body-wash and I loved it even more. I like how it makes my skin feels soft, the redness I used to get from using regular soap is gone, the smell is fantastic, I would recommend this product.
Caitlyn H.
Peoria, AZ
I got this as a free sample in the mail from Dove and I love how hydrating it feels on my skin! The only drawback is the scent for me - it smells like baby powder as opposed to a more overall clean scent and I'm not much of a fan. But overall, a great body wash if your skin is feeling dry!
Krysten S.
Dayton, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
All you need is doooove. Seriously though. My skin loves this stuff and it's probably one of the best products I've ever used. Even my boyfriend loves it, and he has sensitive skin. You smell wonderful and you skin feels soft and as wonderful as you smell. I've bought this stuff so many times and will continue to. IF YOU GET THE CHANCE, TRY IT.
Ashley D.
Nothing beats Dove body wash. It is rich and creamy and leaves my skill filling moisturized and clean. I am a big fan of the original scent, but the newer and seasonal product smell great too.

This travel product is a must - I keep one in my gym bag and always grab one when traveling.
Chezney B.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I used to buy pretty much any and every body wash. However, when I stumbled on this product I fell in love. Dove leaves your skin feeling soft and hydrated. It also has a great scent. I wouldn't buy any other body wash. If you were to buy Dove body wash at a local store you might be paying too much. I shop at Sam's Club and can buy a three pack (regular size bottles) for 9 dollars---certainly a steal!!
Cynthia J.
I love this product. Since being a young child I've been having extremely dry skin. But since I've been using dove products my skin is so smooth and hydrated. I get tons of compliments all the time on how beautiful and glowing I look. Thanks dove for all you do.
Ashley R.
Clatskanie, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love this body wash. I suffer from skin sensitivity once in a while so I will wash with this often. It definitely leaves my skin softer and is not so harsh on my skin easier. I love the signature dove scent too. Very creamy and lather rich.
Tammy S.
Orlando, FL
We live dove in this house as you can see from my top 2 shelves we have dove shampoo conditioner body wash, soap and deodorant. I will try any dive products we have sensitive skin so I must be careful I coupon at publix and Walmart and it's usually very cheap with the right deal. I recommend using dive daily
Kim P.
Murfreesboro, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this body wash! A lot of scented body washes irritate my skin in cool, dry weather, but this one keeps me feeling soft and smooth. It has a very light clean scent. Typically I get mine at target. You can find a buy 4 and get a $5 gift card promotion from Target every few months.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.