BY DOVE #6 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Mischke K.
ROCHESTER, MN
By far one of my favorite body washes, its definitely apart of my daily routine. It keeps my skin nice and soft, and with winter around the corner I can always use the help with dry skin! Its always a good value and price point, they also always have coupons in the Sunday papers for this brand which is always a plus! Overall I love the product and the company!
Maddie R.
San Jose, CA
Dove never disappoints with their products. ! First of all, the selections of they offer in the nourishing body wash from the cucumber melon, nectarine, blue fig, pomegranate are so wonderful ! They smell amazing and the smells carries on throughout the whole day. Second It leaves my skin super soft, like baby skin soft. Third, It doesn't dry skin and it moisturizes and last of all super affordable !!! Best body wash out there
Kiana L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this body wash! It has a lovely, fresh scent, which I really like. It doesn't lather, but the texture is super silky and creamy. It leaves my skin feeling really soft and smooth. I always feel super nice and refreshed after my showers. I would recommend this product for sure!
Shyla S.
Kent, WA
For some reason this body wash makes me so incredibly itchy...eventually causing a rash. I have very sensitive skin; I used this body wash per recommendation from a friend who knew about my sensitive skin. I wish this didn't irritate my skin so much. I gave it a C grade due to it's really my skin's issue, as well as it is decently priced. If you have sensitive skin, I would recommend buying travel size first to try this out.
Bobbie G.
Apple Valley, CA
Love this body wash been using it for years now. Leaves your skin feeling clean, soft and moisturized. Smells good and is gentle enough to use on your kids. I use it everyday. I use other brands from bath and body works but I always use dove when my skin is getting dry. I live in the high desert so cal.
Sarah B.
Hayden, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I've been using Dove for a while; Originally I was drawn to the words "deep moisture". I am totally OCD about my skin- I hate it when its dry! Anyway, Dove body wash is maybe just a little above average when it comes to moisturizing my skin, but for the price it can't be beat. I'll stick with it for now instead of paying the big bucks for 2 oz for the good stuff.
Barbara V.
Richardson, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It makes my skin feel really smooth without the need of a lotion, which impresses me. It smells so fresh and is a scent that follows you for a while and keep your restroom smelling that way for a while as well. It's easy to use and it easily lathers up! I use Caress now because it's cheaper, but if I could choose between the two disregarding price, I would choose this one.
Laura D.
Goshen, IN
I have super sentivie skin and it's hard for me to find products that won't irritate my skin. This body wash has just the right about of strong cleaning power and gentle smell to not irritate my skin! I have never felt so soft! I defiantly will be buying more!
Katie S.
Linton, IN
This is probably my favorite body wash of all time. Decently priced, comes in a few sizes, and offers a variety of scents. My absolute favorite is the cucumber with green tea wash. It isn't overpowering by any means - just enough scent to smell nice, clean, and refreshing.
Holland T.
Florence, AZ
First time I used this I thought to myself "oh its really thick so it must be pretty moisturizing.." then i used it and it took FOREVER for it to wash off and it felt like no matter how much I was washing it off it felt like it was still on me...it did make my skin feel soft for the first two days i used it....then it broke me out because the product stays on you....so its like having dried soap on you that you cant see....
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.