BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Makayla B.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
Does what it says, works good. Nothing crazy about the product though, just very hydrating body wash. Kind of feels like your using conditioner which is weird to me. Scent isn't that strong which is fine, but I like to smell what I used in the shower after I get out and this just doesn't do that.
Alixe F.
This product is very good because it moisturize the skin and the scent smell good I    Love      It 😍 Is not too expensive for the price the product is very cool
i us this product all the time  dove is a very good brand but this product is my favorite 💚💚💚💚
Jasmine D.
Atlanta,Ga
I love all dove products, the body wash is smells so nice and sweet. It gives off a long lasting smell all day and it super creamy. Within one use you will immediately feel softer skin and more smoother skin even right after shaving. I would definitely buy every single scent. Dove
Misty W.
Yarmouth, ME
Wellness Guru Expert
I love hoe soft this body wash makes my skin.  I like that it is mild and does not dry my skin out when I use it everyday-or sometimes twice per day when I am at the gym.  I find it has almost no scent, just the mild scent of the dove bars.  I also like that it is affordable.
Jenny L.
Corryton, TN
This body wash is healing my beach abused skin. Salt, sand and the sun can take their toll after 2 back to back vacas, thanks to Dove, I'm on the mend! So gentle! So affordable! Classic product. Highly recommend! Summer must have!
Summer H.
I love all Dove products! This wash makes my skin feel so clean and so smooth. Moisturizes without feeling oily or leaving a residue. Smells so good and lathers up nicely. Would definitely recommend to others!
Ashley S.
I always go back to Dove when it comes to body wash. My skin always feels soft, you can buy it anywhere & a little goes a long way. It's super gentle & isn't too purfumey, so my sensitive skin is happy. I prefer this version & my fiancé loves the one with the gritty beads. Dove family for sure.
luisa a.
dublin
tanto el jabon de barra como el liquido ambos son muy buenos aunque no dejo de preferir el de barra, me encantan los productos de Dove dejan hidratada la piel y me encanta su aroma suave aunque sean un poco caros vale la pena comprarlos por su calidad y por que realmente funcionan para mi piel
Reina V.
Tulare, CA
This is one of my favorite badly washes it's real good inside the skin and leave it feeling extra soft and smelling so good. It's very gentle on the skin no irritations what's so ever. I definitely will keep buy and most definitely recommend this to anyone who just loves to have soft skin all day
Mia G.
Dove products are always the way to go! I use dove shampoo, dove deodorant, dove soap and even dove body wash. Having sensitive skin is always a challenge but with Dove products I've never had a problem. This body wash gives you a deep clean, leaves your skin smooth and smelling very fresh!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.