BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Amanda D.
Oviedo, FL
I absolutely love Dove Deep Moisture body wash! There is something so special and unique about it. It's think and lightly scented. It's like body wash and lotion all in one. My body gets nice and clean and moisturized. It's nice having a two in one product that really works. This product makes my skin super soft without the hassle of greasy lotion.
sky k.
I am a big fan of dove body wash. I've found that the prices have been going up on this product. They come out with new formulas and scents pretty often but I usually like to stick with "original" and the nutrium moisture has a nice classic smell. This wash is nice and thick and creates a great lather. It definitely has great moisturizing properties. I would buy/use again.
Rachel B.
My skin can be weirdly picky when it comes to body wash, but this product didn't irritate my skin, make me break out in back acne, and it helped keep my skin moist.
Tiffanie P.
Parma, OH
Dove body wash is inexpensive, lathers/cleans well and doesn't dry out my skin at all. I'm always left with soft, smooth skin. The scent is absolutely wonderful as well. It's so fresh and clean, not at all overpowering.

I've recently started using the Dove beauty bars instead because they last longer for me and the bar smells SO good sitting on my tub! It also doesn't dry my skin at all like other soap bars.

I recommend you try both the liquid and the bar to see which one works best for you. They're both awesome!
Kelsey D.
Paris, OH
This has to be some of the best body wash I have ever used! It leaves my skin feeling so incredibly soft and I really enjoy the texture of it! Don't even get me started on how great it smells! I feel like I just left a spa when I get out of my shower and that is an awesome feeling! I would highly recommend this product!
Sarah P.
Sacramento, CA
I really love this body wash! I have used several different brands over the years but I always resort back to this Dove Body Wash. It leaves my skin smelling great and feeling amazing! I even use it on my face, yes! you read that correctly - i do not use face wash - instead a just use a small dab and work it in..i don't break out or anything! Its definitely an all over body wash
Anna G.
Nashville, TN
I'm disappointed in the this product because it does nothing for my skin. I have very dry skin, but this body wash seems to leave it drier after using it in the shower. The only advantage to is that is has a very nice clean scent. This is definitely not a product I typically buy and prefer Dove's bar soaps instead.
Ashley Y.
Olney, MD
I buy these in BULK because I love them and they are cheaper that way! Also, me and all of my roommates used this (girls and boys) because the scent is wonderful but not TOO much and it is truly very moisturizing! I also use this to shave and it works wonders! I've been using this for years, can't miss out!
Megan T.
This dove body wash is a must have for your skin. It is so gentle and leaves your skin so soft. It is perfect for summer months especially after being in the sun.
Debbie H.
Santa Ana, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love love live this body wash ! My skin is very sensitive to any body lotions/wash. Dove is great soap considering it keep your skin feeling fresh, soft, and moisturized ! Not like your ordinary soap that makes your skin real dry . For around eight dollars you can get a great dove soap at your local store or market. Hope this helps!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.