BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Lauren B.
Wanaque, NJ
Amazing! I usually don't use body washes and this was the first I tried after my religious "bar of soap only" mentality and I'm mad I didn't find it sooner! It felt so amazing on my body and the silky, smooth skin actually lasted long after I applied it. It smells and feels great and I am now a body wash believer!
Rachel M.
I love this body wash! It is really nice and moisturizing, and I use it the most during the winter as my skin gets very parched.  There are many really nice scents that they have as well.  You can get it at any drugstore or grocery store around me , which is nice.  I definitely recommend it.
Nicole C.
Buffalo, NY
I use this body wash every single time I shower. There are so many different scents, which I love to switch up every once in a while. It isn't overpowering by any means. I bought it at my local drug store and would 100% buy it again - which I do! Would recommend to anyone looking for a mild body wash.
Bricole H.
Bloomington
This is a good body wash for dry and/or sensitive skin. It lathers well with a loofa, although you will waste a lot of product if you try to use just your hands. It does not have a strong smell, but leaves you refreshed. I've even used it in place of a shaving cream when I ran out. It did well.
I would buy it again
Cassie M.
This one is by far my favorite brand I love the way it makes my skin feel after taking a shower nice and silky smooth . I also definitely love the smell it's not to strong but you can definitely tell it's fragrance.
Michelle O.
I have sensitive skin and soaps and lotions from other brands cause me to itch. Dove makes my skin feel hydrated after using it. I prefer liquid over bar soap because i am not a fan of the sticky feeing after using it. So if you ever consider liquid soap use this. I always keep this soap on stock!
Kaylee L.
Love this so much! Moisturizes my skin without the hassle of waiting for lotion to sink in! Light scent, I do prefer the unscented one but I do like how much more moisture this gives my skin! Super soft after one shower!
Denise H.
Wilmington , NC
I have used this for years. I love how thick and creamy it lathers up and my skin always feels super moisturized and clean. The scent is also this great comforting and clean fragrance that I personally cannot get enough of! No matter how many other bodywashes I try, I always come back to this one.
Natashia H.
I really like to use this in dry months to keep my skin feeling soft, smooth and hydrated. I wish that it had a scent but that's not too big a deal. It's very gentle on my sensitive skin and doesn't break me out.
Melissa D.
Parsippany, NJ
Best body wash ever! This stuff is so hydrating, I feel like it's almost like taking a milk bath for your entire body. It feels so luxurious on the skin, I love the deep hydration that it gives me. It even helps with the comfort after shaving. I would recommend this product, and I will repurchase!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.