BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin
    • Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse
    • Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin
    • Suitable For Daily Use

Who Doesn’t Like Having Soft Skin? We All Want To Keep Our Skin Looking Healthy And Well Cared For, And It’s Much Easier To Make That A Regular Part Of Your Routine If You’ve Found A Moisturizing Body Wash. That’s The Best Way To Feel Confident That You’re Nurturing Your Skin Right From The Start Of Your Day. We Know How You Can Do Just That – With Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash.
    All Skin Deserves Gentleness. This Moisturizing And Mild Body Wash Combines Nutriummoisture™ With 100% Gentle Cleansers To Help Your Skin Retain Its Natural Moisture, Leaving You With Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower. The Caring #1 Dermatologist Recommended Formula In This Dove Body Wash Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier While Delivering Natural Skin Nourishment That Goes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of Your Skin. It Creates A Rich Lather That Replenishes Your Skin’s Nutrients While Also Leaving It Feeling Cared For And Clean.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Bht, Tetrasodium, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

Alison A.
Fountain , CO
I really enjoy this body wash. It suds up nicely and it feels very silky smooth. Lots of great scents. I assume it is moisturizing my skin. I just moved to Colorado from Florida and the change in humidity has been wonderful for my heat tolerance...but bad for my skin. So far this body wash seems to have helped me stay ahead of the curve with this drying out stuff!
Hailey I.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I only use Dove Deep Moisture (Original or Sensitive Skin). Years ago my dermatologist strongly suggested I switch to this body wash and use nothing else. It has worked wonders for me. It leaves my skin smooth and it's true about how there is no sticky or slimy feeling like what you get with regular soaps. I have superrr sensitive skin and I've never had a problem with this product. I would definitely recommend. Since I use it every day (I even use it to wash my face in the mornings) I go through it semi-quickly so the three pack is a bonus so I don't have to keep buying it so often. I probably go through one bottle every 2-3 months.
Megan H.
Bradley, IL
Usually my skin gets so dry in the winter that it cracks. I've tried everything availble with no luck. Last winter I just happened to get some of this on super sale and tried it. My skin stayed moisturized throughout the whole winter. Simply amazing.
Sonia G.
Washington, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Lovely at keeping the skin moisturized, and I appreciate that it is non-comedogenic as I have touchy skin that breaks out easily. I tend to prefer unscented washes that don't conflict with my perfume, so I appreciate that this is just a nice, clean flavor.
ashley s.
spring, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This Dove Body wash is one of my favorites, I have really bad sensitive skin and I can barely use anything on my skin or I break out in rashes. But I found Dove and it makes my skin so soft. It is very gentle on my skin and I never had any break outs. I love that Dove Body Wash has different scents as well, so I never get bored with only using this brand.
marisa s.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a great body wash! It comes in great scents, cleans my body well, and is very moisturizing! I come out of the shower feeling refreshed and my skin is softer after I use this. I think it's worth the price plus there are always coupons. I love it!
Mariana S.
Fort Myers, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love Dove Body wash. Leaves my skin so so smooth and soft. I also love the gentle fragrance and how it cleans my skin without giving me rashes or break outs. Very gentle in skin, provides real good moisture. I do recommend this product. It is affordable and easy to find.
Erika M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have been using this body wash for about 10 years now. It keeps me moisturized and has a subtle scent unlike some others. It is a little pricey for my taste, but there are sometimes coupons or you can buy it bulk. I've used for 10 years and won't change.
Sarah T.
This formula is thick but not heavy which is my ideal kind. It lathers up beautifully and has a nice soft floral-like scent. It isn't too overwhelming which is great for those who are sensitive. My skin is so smooth and clean after. Would def recommend for those who are looking for a good body wash
Mishal F.
This is a body wash which my family has been always loyal too it always keeps my body fresh and clean and they have so many different scents as well. I personally like shower gels more than body wash because i feel that they are more smooth upon sensitive skin. But we will always repurchase this one!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.