BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

april n.
Forest Lake, MN
I don’t know what it is, but this is one of those body washes that leave a “film” on my body after washing with it. I don’t feel clean after using it, no matter how much I scrub. My skin feels sticky and it’s unsettling when I get out of the shower. I would pass on this and get something that exfoliates your body & actually makes you feel clean.
Brenden N.
Cheverly, MD
Let me tell you... I have been using Dove since I was a child (Pediatrician Recommendation). Dove has been amazing for my skin for all these years. It’s so moisturizing and gentle on my skin which is a must. I have sensitive skin and to this day Dove is the only product that is 100% satisfactory.
Gail F.
Fayette city
We have used this for at least 6years now. I love the way it makes my skin feel but recently the smell has been giving me a headache. Anyone else ever experience this?
sav R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am joining the masses and expressing my love for this product!  It is nice and moisturizing for my skin, even in the harsh dry winter.  It has a great smell.  It is creamy and really lathers well.  I love that I don't necessarily need to put lotion on after using this body wash!
Synthia N.
Nanuet, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this body wash more than Dove Sensitive. Aside from the texture and smell, it is effective as well. I appreciate a good lather that’s affordable as well. I’m sure that this is a product I will continue to recommend.
Dhakharia B.
Kentwood , MI
I LOVE The body wash and the lotion . It makes your skin really soft and it smells really good. The best thing about dove is that you don’t have to use that much soap to wash up, a little amour goes a long way. I Definitely recommend Dove!!!!!
Danielle F.
BOURBON, IN
I love dove products. They are so delicate on the skin and makes my skin feel smooth. This body was is thick and instantly moisturizes the skin! And smells so clean!
Megan H.
Hendersonvlle, NC
I love the dove body washes they are so incredibly moisturizing without leaving a weird film on your skin like so many others do. I have really dry skin & I have noticed a huge difference while using this body wash! It smells very mild but clean and doesn't irritate sensitive skin! I highly recommend this!
Morgan R.
Tupelo, MS
Amazing body wash! Leaves my skin feeling clean and moisturized. This is one of my favorite go to body washes. I keep them stocked up in both bathrooms in our house
Dayan M.
weston
I love this body wash it makes my skin feel so soft and look amazing. The smell is really nice and fresh. The price is really cheap for this body wash. I would definitely recommend trying this body wash out.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.