BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Taylor G.
Fargo, ND
I love Dove body wash! I am allergic to a lot of body washes and Dove is the only brand that has consistently not given me reactions. I have never had a problem with any of their products. This body wash leaves my skin super soft, it isn't harsh, and it smells great. I feel like I am getting clean.
Brittany J.
Phoenix, AZ
I received a free sample of this product. I was kind of put off by it at first because I was expecting it to be similar to the deodorant. However, I love the fresh scent that this has. I also loved that the soap did not feel sticky or tacky. I would rotate it with my regular shower gel that I use.
Beth C.
Russellville, AL
This body wash is very creamy and foams nicely. It also has a nice, mild fragrance. My skin always feels clean, soft, moisturized, and nurished after I use this body wash. My skin is soft and comfortable for the rest of the day. I keep Dove Deep Moisture Nourishing Body Wash in stock at my house!
Kendra M.
Dove body washes smell amazing and are definitely made with high-quality ingredients. I like that this does not leave a film on my body like some soaps. However, I wouldn't say that this is extremely moisturizing like the label says; it works like any other body wash but feels more like a lotion.
Steph C.
I love the way Dove products smell. This product smells great, but not overpowering. A little bit goes a long way and you only need a small amount to get a nice lather. Very gentle and leaves my skin feeling clean with no residue. This definitely helps to keep my normally dry winter skin at bay!
Michelle L.
This body wash is extremely moisturizing.. but that may be its downfall. After lathering up and rinsing off, I feel that it doesn't quite clean my body like a soap should, and instead just coats my skin with an intense moisturizer that may or may not be trapping any dirt or bacteria underneath
Stacia B.
I enjoy this body wash and feel that my skin feels just as moisturized as with the bar soap version. I use body wash much less often than soap-a few times a year. I often pick this up at a superstore locally. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to lock in moisture that likes body wash.
LeAnn B.
MUSCLE SHOALS, AL
Have always used Dove body wash and this is my favorite! I will say that I only give it 4 stars bc I don't see a noticeable difference in my skins dryness, probably because I only use dove and don't have much to compare to. It does have a nice neutral scent and I would recommend it to anyone!
Christie H.
Spring, TX
I only use Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash. It's gentle on my skin without drying it out. It also does not leave any film on me, or the shower, as many body washes do. I find that it's a great value, and usually stock up when I find it on sale. I will continue to use this as my go-to body wash.
Samantha M.
Zebulon , NC
The deep moisture nourishing body wash is great! It is thick, creamy, and makes my skin soft. The product smells pretty great too. I purchased at Target and would definitely do so again. The smell isn't incredibly long lasting, but that's ok because you still smell fresh. Highly recommended!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.