BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Gabriella N.
Washington, DC
10/10 on its effectiveness! My skin is always super soft after using this product and I feel great all day. I'd recommend trying the other scents as well because Dove stays in a reasonable price range.
Yailyn G.
Every time I use this body wash I do not feel the need to use lotion on my skin because of how soft and amazing it leaves my skin feels after a shower. Very amazing product. I would recommend to anyone.
Brookelyn W.
Cleveland, TN
I have this one but in the limited edition morning blossom scent and oh my GG it's the best! My favorite body wash I've ever tried. Super moisturizing and leaves my skin so soft and smelling great.
Kam O.
Kittanning
I think this has a very clean and soothing smell. i use this everyday and my skin is so soft and not cracked or dry at all. it is very gentle and i highly recommend for sensitive skin. i definitely will be buying this again!!
Lauren B.
Edmond
It keeps your skin so soft and healthy and moisturize and smells amazing. It lasts longer than thr average soap and lathers wells  I don't really know of any cons to this body soap. Very gentle on the skin. Highly recommend. I would buy again.
Maddie L.
The only body wash I buy. Leaves my skin clean but also moisturizers, which is normally a concern for my sensitive skin. Super gentle and a great price. Use it every shower! I will repurchase.
Jamie F.
Hampstead
Dove wash is amazing it softens my skin . I use it every time I’m in the shower. I think it’s great value to get. An no because you always gotta soil yourself. It’s gentle. Yes I always buy it an get it if it’s on clearance.
Tamarra E.
It is a good body wash. It leaves the skin soft after one shower. The price for mines was $4 (without tax). It has a nice fragrance to it but after awhile the smell was a little overpowering.
Nicole W.
Stillwater, OK
Dove has always been a staple in my home. The deep moisturizing one is the best however I love the other fragrances they offer in the other washes. My skin is soft all day long I always recommend!
kaprina h.
Jackson, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
  I WOULD LOVE TOO TRY THIS PRODUCT. MAN I LOVE THIS CAN YOU SEND MORE PRODUCT. THIS IS A GREAT PRODUCT. COME TRY THIS PRODUCT I LOVE. I LOVE USING THIS ITEM IT SMOOTH AND SOFT. MY SKIN NEVER NEVER FELT SO SMOOTH. I WANT TOO TRY MORE OF THIS ITEM, FREE SAMPLE
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.