BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin
    • Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse
    • Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin
    • Suitable For Daily Use

Who Doesn’t Like Having Soft Skin? We All Want To Keep Our Skin Looking Healthy And Well Cared For, And It’s Much Easier To Make That A Regular Part Of Your Routine If You’ve Found A Moisturizing Body Wash. That’s The Best Way To Feel Confident That You’re Nurturing Your Skin Right From The Start Of Your Day. We Know How You Can Do Just That – With Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash.
    All Skin Deserves Gentleness. This Moisturizing And Mild Body Wash Combines Nutriummoisture™ With 100% Gentle Cleansers To Help Your Skin Retain Its Natural Moisture, Leaving You With Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower. The Caring #1 Dermatologist Recommended Formula In This Dove Body Wash Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier While Delivering Natural Skin Nourishment That Goes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of Your Skin. It Creates A Rich Lather That Replenishes Your Skin’s Nutrients While Also Leaving It Feeling Cared For And Clean.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Bht, Tetrasodium, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

Alison A.
Fountain , CO
I really enjoy this body wash. It suds up nicely and it feels very silky smooth. Lots of great scents. I assume it is moisturizing my skin. I just moved to Colorado from Florida and the change in humidity has been wonderful for my heat tolerance...but bad for my skin. So far this body wash seems to have helped me stay ahead of the curve with this drying out stuff!
Brittany J.
Phoenix, AZ
I received a free sample of this product. I was kind of put off by it at first because I was expecting it to be similar to the deodorant. However, I love the fresh scent that this has. I also loved that the soap did not feel sticky or tacky. I would rotate it with my regular shower gel that I use.
Sarah T.
This formula is thick but not heavy which is my ideal kind. It lathers up beautifully and has a nice soft floral-like scent. It isn't too overwhelming which is great for those who are sensitive. My skin is so smooth and clean after. Would def recommend for those who are looking for a good body wash
Jessica M.
Dove is very good for moisturizing dry skin. I have very, very dry skin and very sensitive skin. Dove was recommended to me to try for this. It was also affordable and available at your local grocery store. This product is a great product and I would recommend to anyone looking for a good bath soap.
Katelyn M.
Westminster, CO
Hard to beat this quality for this price.. The scent is never overwhelming and my boyfriend and I can use the same bottle. You can find it at any drugstore or grocery store. It doesn't dry out your skin like some body washes and is great for every day use.
Hailey I.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I only use Dove Deep Moisture (Original or Sensitive Skin). Years ago my dermatologist strongly suggested I switch to this body wash and use nothing else. It has worked wonders for me. It leaves my skin smooth and it's true about how there is no sticky or slimy feeling like what you get with regular soaps. I have superrr sensitive skin and I've never had a problem with this product. I would definitely recommend. Since I use it every day (I even use it to wash my face in the mornings) I go through it semi-quickly so the three pack is a bonus so I don't have to keep buying it so often. I probably go through one bottle every 2-3 months.
marisa s.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a great body wash! It comes in great scents, cleans my body well, and is very moisturizing! I come out of the shower feeling refreshed and my skin is softer after I use this. I think it's worth the price plus there are always coupons. I love it!
Nicole N.
Taunton, MA
FAVORITE body wash! Seriously helps my extremely dry skin, has a nice fresh clean scent that's not overbearing. I bought this is at Walmart and got a great deal on a two pack! Although it's pricier than most others I barely have to use a lot to get a nice rich later, so definitely more for your money
Mariana S.
Fort Myers, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love Dove Body wash. Leaves my skin so so smooth and soft. I also love the gentle fragrance and how it cleans my skin without giving me rashes or break outs. Very gentle in skin, provides real good moisture. I do recommend this product. It is affordable and easy to find.
Abby S.
Carroll, OH
This product is super nice and leaves my skin feeling really happy after my shower, but I don't wash with it every day because the consistency of it can be a tad annoying at times. It's super thick and it takes a bit of work to get back off haha. It's really nice overall though, I'd highly recommend.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.