BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Jhulianna V.
Lutz, FL
This is my go to everyday body soap! I love how rich and thick it is, and how easily it lathers against my skin. It is has a clean and great fragrance and even though it is more expensive than other soaps a little goes along way and it makes my skin feel so hydrated after using. I would definitely recommend !
Shomonique J.
Lake Butler , FL
The smell... OMG, I love it. Dove does an amazing job with all of their body washes. This makes my skin feel so smooth and soft to the point where I don't have to lotion afterwards if I didn't want to. For what this product does you would think the price would but expensive, but not at all. Very affordable!
Jas Z.
N Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert
I like this body wash a lot but recently I have found that is dries out my skin. I had to switch to a more moisturizing body wash. I do live in a very dry climate so I think it is just fine for people that live in more humid climates. Foams up really nice when you shower and cleans well. Just a little drying for me.
Grace O.
Capitol Heights
Let me just say, I am a tad bit biased! This is the absolute best soap that anyone could ever use. It's dermatologist recommended, it smells great and it leaves your skin feeling like a baby's bottom! I love this product. It's great for people like me who struggle with highly irritable skin and can only use certain products and the smell lingers AFTER your shower.
Chandler P.
Ponca City
I absolutely love this body wash!! Dove has done it once again everything about this is wonderful!! This body wash is super hydrating and it also smells really clean! I love how creamy it is and the texture is wonderful! This is my goto all winter long to keep my skin feeling youthful refreshed and hydrated
Jennifer H.
Wellness Guru Expert
Makes skin so soft and touchable. I have 2 girls that have eczema and this is one of the few body washes that they can use or they break out. It smells so good and is nice and thick and creamy. I even like to use it on my skin because in the winter I get extremely dry and itchy skin and with this I don't need to use a much lotion after my shower.
Carol J.
I really like this body wash.  I lathers very well and has a great scent. It feels very moisturizing and soft on the skin. It can be a little pricey so I only purchase when I can find a good sale, but the bigger size bottle will last you a long time. I will definitely re purchase in the future.
kiera k.
1205 east 8nd street Brooklyn NY
Good for mosture it will feel like your putting lotion on in the shower but its soap when you come out the shower the moisture stays I love this product its very good for sensitive skin it is natrual and very gentle.
Ashley D.
Hendersonville, NC
I have eczema and have to be careful about what I use on my body. My dermatologist actually recommended Dive body wash to me. I LOVE it. It leaves my skin feeling so soft and moisturized. It never makes the dry skin worse and it always feels really good going over the cracked/sore spots on my body that I get from my severely dry skin and eczema. I love that even though I have a skin condition, Dove allows me to feel like a normal woman, buying a regular body wash in the store instead of having to purchase special eczema soaps.
Emma F.
San Antonio
Dove body wash is an intense version of the bar of soap!  I grew up on dove bathroom products so they have always been a refreshing clean scent for me.  Compared to the bar soap it is a little more pricey but I totally believe it's worth it a little goes long ways! Ecspecially if you want smooth skin stick with the original dove!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.