BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Noelia B.
This body wash is absolutely amazing on dry skin. I helped my with my ashy dry legs. It make the skin look and feel very soft. After using many other body washes I preferred to use Dove above them all, because not only does it help with dry skin but it smells good and it make the skin feel more hydrated. I always recommend this body wash to all of my friends and family.
Danielle W.
I've always loved dove products so immediately this was on my favorites list. It's a good value and is not expensive. It's gentle on sensitive skin, so if you do have sensitive skin I do recommend
ariel l.
Atlanta, GA
Dove wash is my go to body wash. I do wish they there new scents to try. The existing scents are good. I purchase my products at Walmart or cvs. Last me about a month I a definitely a loyal dove customer
Katie M.
I absolutely love this body wash. As a migraine sufferer I need something that is unscented but that cleans without making me feel sticky or oily afterwards. I have been using this a while and it meets all of my requirements that way, and I remain fresh and clean until my next shower. My skin doesn't dry out either like when I've used some other body washes, it moisturizes and nourishes my skin so I can use lotions less frequently.
Ruth M.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2

I totally recommend it, besides this I declare myself a fan number one of this brand, is that none of its products have waste. It gives a smoother and silky skin for its natural nutrients, after only one shower all in one, which for mothers in trouble like me, with little time to pamper us comes great. It nourishes in depth the superficial layers of the skin helping to a barrier of humidity.
It contains a mild and light formula which is always good in hot climates.
Sammi B.
Terre Haute , IN
When I was pregnant with my daughter my skin was extremely sensitive. I probably spent close to $50.00 on body wash and I tried everything from Burt's bees to Aveeno, none of them worked. The Dove happened to be on sale so I decided to give it a shot, needless to say I'm so happy I did because it's amazing. It didn't break my skin out, it kept my skin soft and so smooth. The bottle lasts forever because you get so much, it's not too expensive and it doesn't leave a harsh smell or sticky feeling on your skin. I won't buy anything else now that I've been spoiled with this amazing body wash!
Uilani A.
This is my holy grail, I always always re purchase this particular scent just because I love it and im used too to it. The feel is great and it helps me with my dry skin. I have been using this product for a little over 3 years now and I hasn't failed me yet. Im not going to say that it is absolutely the best, but for drug store and the price you can't go wrong.
Rachael B.
Gahanna, OH
Dove has ALWAYS been my number one go-to for body soap, but after trying Dove's Deep Moisture Body Wash on my bath/shower sponge (fake and fluffy loofah), I couldn't use anything else. I use it everytime I shower and my skin has never felt so soft and smooth! Plus, Dove products never let me down with their scents! They make it hard to choose just one, because they all smell absolutely amazing!!!!😍
Brooke A.
Evansville, IN
I love dove soap products. Because I have an autoimmune disease that gives me very dry, sensitive skin I have to be careful what kind of soap I use. Dove body wash not only is sensitive on my skin but also moisturizes it and doesn't leave me feeling oily or cakey afterwards. It smells just the right amount, not over powering. Out of all the body wash I have used dove is the best for my sensitive skin! I recommend it to my diabetic pts who have dry skin! :)
Shanna H.
Grayson, KY
I am a teacher and I am tired. Sometimes I am so tired that I cannot muster even enough energy to put my body lotion on at night time. This is why I love Dove Deep Moisture body wash. I don't have to put on body lotion because I don't need it afterwards. I love the light, warm scent and love that it does deeply moisturize my skin. The only thing that I absolutely do not like about this product is that it is tested on animals. This is the only reason why I hesitate to buy it, though I have used it.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.