BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Jas Z.
N Las Vegas, NV
I like this body wash a lot but recently I have found that is dries out my skin. I had to switch to a more moisturizing body wash. I do live in a very dry climate so I think it is just fine for people that live in more humid climates. Foams up really nice when you shower and cleans well. Just a little drying for me.
Shomonique J.
Lake Butler , FL
The smell... OMG, I love it. Dove does an amazing job with all of their body washes. This makes my skin feel so smooth and soft to the point where I don't have to lotion afterwards if I didn't want to. For what this product does you would think the price would but expensive, but not at all. Very affordable!
Chandler P.
Ponca City
I absolutely love this body wash!! Dove has done it once again everything about this is wonderful!! This body wash is super hydrating and it also smells really clean! I love how creamy it is and the texture is wonderful! This is my goto all winter long to keep my skin feeling youthful refreshed and hydrated
Grace O.
Capitol Heights
Let me just say, I am a tad bit biased! This is the absolute best soap that anyone could ever use. It's dermatologist recommended, it smells great and it leaves your skin feeling like a baby's bottom! I love this product. It's great for people like me who struggle with highly irritable skin and can only use certain products and the smell lingers AFTER your shower.
Jhulianna V.
Lutz, FL
This is my go to everyday body soap! I love how rich and thick it is, and how easily it lathers against my skin. It is has a clean and great fragrance and even though it is more expensive than other soaps a little goes along way and it makes my skin feel so hydrated after using. I would definitely recommend !
Ashlie W.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I love dove products so much. Their almond scented body wash is the best one in my opinion. Dove is the only brand that leaves my skin super soft (i have really dry skin and get dry patches on my arms and face) and without any patches since ive started using it. I use this with a loofa, so buttery and lush.
Tyson C.
I love this product. It has a fresh, clean scent that makes you feel so pampered and ready for the day. It makes my skin feel super soft and all you need is a quarter sized amount to wash with. Very highly recommended for adults that may have sensitive skin.
Jennifer H.
Makes skin so soft and touchable. I have 2 girls that have eczema and this is one of the few body washes that they can use or they break out. It smells so good and is nice and thick and creamy. I even like to use it on my skin because in the winter I get extremely dry and itchy skin and with this I don't need to use a much lotion after my shower.
Stephanie N.
Vallejo, CA
I have been using this body wash for at least a year now and it makes my skin feel so smooth and soft. It also has a very neutral smell, not too overpowering but very gentle. I would definitely keep repurchasing this.
kiera k.
1205 east 8nd street Brooklyn NY
Good for mosture it will feel like your putting lotion on in the shower but its soap when you come out the shower the moisture stays I love this product its very good for sensitive skin it is natrual and very gentle.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.