BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

ashley s.
spring, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This Dove Body wash is one of my favorites, I have really bad sensitive skin and I can barely use anything on my skin or I break out in rashes. But I found Dove and it makes my skin so soft. It is very gentle on my skin and I never had any break outs. I love that Dove Body Wash has different scents as well, so I never get bored with only using this brand.
Katelyn M.
Westminster, CO
Hard to beat this quality for this price.. The scent is never overwhelming and my boyfriend and I can use the same bottle. You can find it at any drugstore or grocery store. It doesn't dry out your skin like some body washes and is great for every day use.
Hailey I.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I only use Dove Deep Moisture (Original or Sensitive Skin). Years ago my dermatologist strongly suggested I switch to this body wash and use nothing else. It has worked wonders for me. It leaves my skin smooth and it's true about how there is no sticky or slimy feeling like what you get with regular soaps. I have superrr sensitive skin and I've never had a problem with this product. I would definitely recommend. Since I use it every day (I even use it to wash my face in the mornings) I go through it semi-quickly so the three pack is a bonus so I don't have to keep buying it so often. I probably go through one bottle every 2-3 months.
Hannah B.
Killen, AL
I LOVE this product! This is the body wash me and my mom have both been using for years. My mom has extremely dry skin and it moisturizes. I have normal skin and it works well for me! I think it is a very good price! I love the smell. 10/10 would recommend
Sarah T.
This formula is thick but not heavy which is my ideal kind. It lathers up beautifully and has a nice soft floral-like scent. It isn't too overwhelming which is great for those who are sensitive. My skin is so smooth and clean after. Would def recommend for those who are looking for a good body wash
marisa s.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a great body wash! It comes in great scents, cleans my body well, and is very moisturizing! I come out of the shower feeling refreshed and my skin is softer after I use this. I think it's worth the price plus there are always coupons. I love it!
Alison A.
Fountain , CO
I really enjoy this body wash. It suds up nicely and it feels very silky smooth. Lots of great scents. I assume it is moisturizing my skin. I just moved to Colorado from Florida and the change in humidity has been wonderful for my heat tolerance...but bad for my skin. So far this body wash seems to have helped me stay ahead of the curve with this drying out stuff!
Abby S.
Carroll, OH
This product is super nice and leaves my skin feeling really happy after my shower, but I don't wash with it every day because the consistency of it can be a tad annoying at times. It's super thick and it takes a bit of work to get back off haha. It's really nice overall though, I'd highly recommend.
Jennifer B.
I tried this body wash and I didn't really like it. It actually dried out my skin and made it itchier than usual. I was surprised because it is a "deep moisture" and "nourishing" formula. I do like the clean scent and how well it lathers. It's also relatively expensive. Everyone's skin is different so it's worth giving it a try. Maybe it will work for you!
Mariana S.
Fort Myers, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love Dove Body wash. Leaves my skin so so smooth and soft. I also love the gentle fragrance and how it cleans my skin without giving me rashes or break outs. Very gentle in skin, provides real good moisture. I do recommend this product. It is affordable and easy to find.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.