BY DOVE #4 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Heidi M.
Grand Rapids, MI
Both my husband and deal with dry patchy skin during the Michigan winter. My husband was recently visiting family in Alaska. While there he ended up using his sister's body wash. When he returned home he insisted buy and try Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash. He told me my skin would feel smooth and moisturized after just one use, just as the bottle claims. He was right. It's now the only body wash a use!
Sherry E.
Wingate, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My doctor recommended this body wash to my since my skin extremely sensitive and itchy...I use it almost every day as I get ready for work...It lasts through the day...I apply a bit of body lotion in the early evening to keep my skin feeling calm....Great value...Not expensive...I was surprised this was my dermatologist's first recommendation.
Raven G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
I love this body wash. growing up my family would use the bars but this is so much better! it smells amazing and is so velvety smooth. I buy mine at Walmart but you can get it basically anywhere. It is a little bit more than other types of body wash but I really like that it helps with my dry skin without adding another step in my routine each day.
KHADIJAH M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dove is the only body wash I will buy now. Within the last year Dove is all I have bought. I love trying out new scents, Lavender is my personal favorite. It comes in a nice size bottle for an affordable price. I don't have to use a huge amount in one wash. I typically pour just a nice small amount and it spreads very well, it makes my skin feel beyond smooth. The scent is very lasting especially when you have a Dove lotion. I highly recommend, especially if you have dry skin!
Carly M.
Lompoc, CA
I am a very athletic person and I've discovered that Dove body wash is the only one that really keeps me smelling fresh all day. The smell isn't too powerful but it does smell amazing to me (a gentle clean smell). It's also a pretty thick substance so it goes a long way. I'd say the largest bottle lasts me a good 2 months depending on how many times I shower a day (usually once but twice on my workout days). Overall, I swear by Dove products. None of them have let me down yet!
Malissa B.
Rittman
Love this body wash. It has a great lather. Leaves your skin fresh clean and soft. We’ve used this for 19 years. It’s the only soap we’ve found that is gentle enough for eczema. Since we switched to using this my child’s eczema has cleared up and we never switched brands.
Gina B.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My mom really likes This specific body wash because she has really bad allergies to like I think everything but air so it's really hard to find the right now.This body wash not only provides awesome cleaning power but also in a way like nourishes her skin like she is seeing results she is also not breaking out as much and really enjoys it
Jessica M.
Columbus, OH
GIRL! If you aren't using this, are you really washing your body? I used to use only bath and body works and Victoria secret washes. I was in Target about a month and a half ago and saw a two pack of this product, for only $9.99! This was a month and a half ago and I'm still on the first bottle! I constantly can't wait to shower now because of this body wash! It smells great and leaves my skin feeling silky smooth! While I'm in the shower washing with my luffa, it's an indescribable feeling!
Kiran M.
Murphy, TX
When I first purchased this body wash, I was expecting a clean sweet scent, but when I opened it for the first time, I was literally gaging at the smell. The odor reminded me of vomit. Although I despised the smell, I wasn't going to waste it. I got used to the smell and after a while, it didn't smell so bad. Although I was disappointed in my first impression, the body wash did do a good job of cleaning and adding moisture. I will not be repurchasing this body wash.
Marissa D.
Victor, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product is nice and simple and is s cult classic for so many people so I had to try and I really wanted to love it but it just didn't do much for me!! I was expecting it to be way more moisturizing than it is. Scent is nice and delicate but nothing to rave about. The price is right. I like it I just don't LOVE it so wouldn't repurchase.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Favorite scent?

Walgreens

Walgreens was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.