BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Alaina Y.
Monessen, PA
This is my absolute favorite body wash it smells great! And honestly I have never used a body wash in my life that was as moisturizing as this one it like lotion it's amazing since I have. Even using it I haven't had an issue with dry skin even in the dead of winter!
Dominike H.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Dove never disappoints whether it's chocolate to soap! I love the fresh scent it leaves on my skin after I shower. It's a very big bottle so you don't have to worry about running out of soap anytime soon! Highly recommend this!
Ciana S.
Sturbridge, MA
This product is probably my favorite body wash on the market, super cheap and affordable!
It has a nice clean scent to it, bubbles the perfect amount, & I can shave my legs with it without needing to use shaving cream! The razor just glides right on my skin
The scent, I'm not kidding you, lasts all day long, I love it
Susan D.
Austin, TX
Currently using this now and after all the traveling and long days having that extra moisturizer in your body wash is perfect. Dove has all gear body washes but this one is my favorite. I would recommend this one to others.
Miss A.
I mean the best of the best. I will definitely say that before using a liquid soap, use a bar soap to scrub before using this. I love the smell of this product. It smells lovely. I just recently started using Dove products more often. They were quite expensive for me to purchase. I will recommend this product to anyone.
Danielle W.
Brooklyn, NY
Holy Grail body wash. It's expensive, but it lathers so well, doesn't leave my skin dry, and comes in so many great fragrances. A little goes a LONG way with this stuff, and I always stock up when I manage to make my way over the bridge into Jersey / to Walmart.
McKayla K.
Wellness Guru Expert
It smells good and keeps skin moist (hate that word.) It is a little overpriced in some stores, but priced best in Walmart. It really isn't good for sensitive personal areas, as it causes burning. I don't like the packaging/bottle design. Unsure if I'll use it again, though, I used to be a longtime user of this product.
Franncia S.
Best body wash ever!!! Use this all over my body, I have very dry skin and this helps keep it moisturized and healthy. For the price its very reasonable. I definitely recommend this everyone especially if they have dry skin.
Mary K.
Bechtelsville, PA
Excellent wash and moisture body wash  ... comes now in a variety of scent that will appease the populous.  Great for combatting the winter's dryness and ashiness.  I use it years round, especially as a back wash.  Certainly, upped the game in clean without drying out the skin ...
Raven H.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love all dove products they are so universal. The soaps and lotions arent really gender specific. My whole family can use the products because they are so gentle and smooth. They smell great. I would recommend this product to everyone all ages i even use it on my 1 year old who has sensitive and my 5 year old who gets eczema breakouts. My fiancé even enjoys the soap
Genesis C.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.