BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Trinity M.
saint albans, wv
I loved this body wash. The scent is wonderful and it made my skin very soft. It made my skin feel so different that even my husband noticed after the first use! It's very affordable, you get a very good amount in each bottle, and I can even find these on a good sale a lot. (Buy two for the price of one, ect.)
The bottle is easy to use in the shower and the cap is easy to flip open, even with wet hands. It lathers nicely and rinses clean.
Chynna M.
This is a good body wash and it smells really nice. The only problem that I have is that because I have really sensitive skin that is prone to breakouts, I can't use this anymore. This would be a good product for someone who doesn't have such sensitive skin.
Maggie C.
Sacramento, CA
I like using these as my body wash. I usually get these at Costco. It is a pretty good value. Dove's body wash is always so moisturizing. I can feel the smooth and soft skin after using it. I usually use this in winter time because of the dry skin I get during winters. I would recommend to others for sure.
Kiana L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this body wash! It has a lovely, fresh scent, which I really like. It doesn't lather, but the texture is super silky and creamy. It leaves my skin feeling really soft and smooth. I always feel super nice and refreshed after my showers. I would recommend this product for sure!
Laura D.
Goshen, IN
I have super sentivie skin and it's hard for me to find products that won't irritate my skin. This body wash has just the right about of strong cleaning power and gentle smell to not irritate my skin! I have never felt so soft! I defiantly will be buying more!
Bridgette E.
Dudley, MA
I love the way this feels on my skin. It is very silky and leaves my skin nice and smooth. The fragrance is also nice and I can still smell it on myself by the end of the day. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a great body soap that isn't to heavy.
Angeline S.
Albuquerque, NM
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I live in a dry climate so mantaining moisture in my skin is essential. Dove body wash is a lifesaver! It lathers up so softly and sinks right into my skin. I leave the shower so clean, supple, and smelling good. My boyfriend is constantly admiring how soft I feel. Friends too! This is an amazing body wash!
Beth C.
Mukilteo, WA
As an almost 50 (ugh) year old woman I can no longer use bar soap as it is too drying. I love this body wash. It is thick and does not dry out my skin. My teenage daughter has very sensitive skin (and taste) and this is the only soap she uses now. Moisturizing without causing her teenage skin to break out.
Sarah T.
This formula is thick but not heavy which is my ideal kind. It lathers up beautifully and has a nice soft floral-like scent. It isn't too overwhelming which is great for those who are sensitive. My skin is so smooth and clean after. Would def recommend for those who are looking for a good body wash
Sonia G.
Washington, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Lovely at keeping the skin moisturized, and I appreciate that it is non-comedogenic as I have touchy skin that breaks out easily. I tend to prefer unscented washes that don't conflict with my perfume, so I appreciate that this is just a nice, clean flavor.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.