BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Laura A.
Parker, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This body wash is great for an inexpensive product. It's thick and lathers up so nicely. It feels smooth and smells good. The scent sticks with you throughout the day.
Marilou A.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have used Dove products for years and have always loved them. This body wash is smooth and creamy and has a nice scent. It lathers nicely and keeps my skin feeling moisturized and healthy. I noticed a visible difference after using this product for a few times and continue to use it because it works. I have sensitive skin and there was no harmful effect on me. LOVE! Recommend!
Priscilla P.
Love love love dove products! Makes my skin absolutely irresistibly soft. Pro - soft, moisturized skin! Con - it can get pricey when buying in stores. Other than that I use this product everyday and love it!
Tanya M.
Holland, MI
When I had my son his skin was so dry no matter how much lotion I'd put on him his doing would dry up and I'd feel so bad. He was about a month old and didn't know what I could and could not use. His doctor recommended this. Gave me a sample of the body wash and the body bar and it was about instant results. His skin seriously just instantly became hydrated and not so flaky! Amazing.
angela a.
Muldrow, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I've tried many body washes and I always come back to this one and I'm like why do I waste money on others!? It smells amazing leaves your skin smelling very clean and moisturized doesn't take much to get a good lather a little goes a long way the bottle lasts much longer than others! I just love the way my skin feels and smells with this body wash I do recommend for all skin types!
Nimmi N.
Shrewsbury, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I started developing itchiness and dryness of skin after i moved to the US from india as the clinate is quite different.I did start an intense moisturizing routine,but that alone was not helping my parched skin.I had to find some backup and that is when i tried this wonderful body wash.It added moisture to my skin and gave it that supple texture it was lacking!so thankful to have found it right in time.
Ashley F.
This wash feels like lotion! It is my favorite body wash. It smells great. It's a bit more than your cheaper washes such as dial but worth the few extra dollars. I would definitely recommend this product.
Kat G.
I bought a large container of this body wash and plan on buying more. I only need one pump for my whole body and it makes my skin feel amazing! It lathers up nicely and allows me to feel clean. My boyfriend has commented on how soft my skin is and I will definitely continue to use this body wash, and I would recommend it to anyone. I love Dove!
Natasha G.
Brewer, ME
This is great body wash for someone who has dry skin. It goes on smoothly without a greasy feeling. The moisturizer last all day long and leaves you skin silky smooth and soft.
Sarah T.
Gentle, soft, smells nice, and doesn't leave any residue. It's fairly inexpensive and is gentle enough to even use on your face. My skin tends to be dry but this leaves it soft.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.