BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Vanessa F.
Dove is such a great brand and is so nourishing to the skin. We use this on a daily basis. Very useful on dry skin especially during winter season. The price is great and would recommend to everyone. You get soft smooth skin and its dermatologist recommended.
sayra s.
The smell of this product is great and it does leave my body semi-soft. The smell does not last though, which I was kind of disappointed about. I love this product though! It's very easy to pour out and my skin doesn't feel too covered!
Kelsey O.
First of all can I just say WOW, OMG, and THANKS SOOOO MUCH!!!!!! 😍😍😍 This stuff has been worked miracles on my frequently dry skin from all these weather changes in Chicago 👎👎👎. My boyfriend even noticed the difference when he hugged me today 😝😝😝. And he went and bought himself some. We are now officially a #DoveHousehold 😘😘😘
Noor B.
Concord, CA
My everyday body wash! Tried so many smells and this is by far the best they have. I use it with every shower like everyday or so. Great value I bought 3 at Costco for 12 bucks I believe and that's very good! I love the feeling of my skin after use it hydrates and soothes my skin and gives a healthy soft feel after. Very much love it!
Ash C.
Okay so to keep
This short I really enjoy using this dove product! It went on easy enough and it was super smooth! The smell was pleasant enough, not overbearing, and it truly did make my dry skin softer and feel skillet after using it! I would recommend this to my fellow dry skin peeps out there it definitely does the job!
Alicia W.
This product leaves your skin feeling so soft. The smell is nice and it's affordable. My only con is that it makes the bathtub slippery so I have to make sure to clean up any of the residue left on the bottom of the tub so I don't slip the next time I get in the tub.
Alaina Y.
Monessen, PA
This is my absolute favorite body wash it smells great! And honestly I have never used a body wash in my life that was as moisturizing as this one it like lotion it's amazing since I have. Even using it I haven't had an issue with dry skin even in the dead of winter!
Kayla S.
Davin, Wv
I Love this product! I Love how creamy it is and how it feels on your skin. Rinses really well and the smell is great! We use it dailey. My husband even enjoys using this body wash! I use it on the kids too. I overall enjoy this product and would recommend to anyone.
Chade T.
Columbus, OH
Absolutely Love this body wash I use the sensitive skin one it's very gentle on your skin and you don't have to use very much a little goes a long way ! And it's also very affordable definitely a great buy for a good product !
Dominike H.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Dove never disappoints whether it's chocolate to soap! I love the fresh scent it leaves on my skin after I shower. It's a very big bottle so you don't have to worry about running out of soap anytime soon! Highly recommend this!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.