BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Amanda C.
I am not a huge fan of this. It isn't terrible but it doesn't lather like other body washes and it makes you feel slick like soft water which makes me personally feel it clean. I'm the one person that likes my skin to feel stripped so I know I'm clean. This would be great for someone with super dry skin that doesn't like the stripped feeling!
Brianna L.
Savannah, GA
I've always enjoyed Dove products. This body wash is one of my favorites. It leaves me smelling fresh and my skin always feels hydrated after using it. I've tried this one and the cucumber one multiple times and I must say that I love them both. You can usually find these in a set with a loofah, body wash, and a bar of soap around the holidays at Walmart.
Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
This leaves My Skin So hydrated. Somebody washes are only good for the moment meaning.... While you're lathering up you tend to feel moisturize but when you step out the shower you feel dry again. This stuff penetrates quickly. The moisture lasts. It doesn't leave a cast on your skin but it does leave you it's super soft moisturize skin.
Linsey A.
I LOVE this body wash. It is silky and smooth. It leaves your skin lush like a new born's butt. It smells much better. I love Dove products. I buy quiet a few of them. The product is always a good value and I absolutely love the way that DOVE is inclusive in their campaigns and they don't try to just cater to one market. I absolutely love diversity.
Sky N.
Galveston, TX
I don't like this body wash that much only because of the lather. I don't feel like it lathers and once you decide to rinse it off it feels as if there is still soap on you. It's a weird texture. I love the bar soap of this exact one a lot more. I actually use that daily. The smell is very refreshing, but the texture is the downfall.
Micaela M.
Honestly I think it's time we all agree Dove is the best body wash there is. I have tried so many different ones, (cheaper since I'm in college), yet there is no competitor that can even compare to the way this makes your skin feel. It actually makes your skin more moisturized and not just when you are in the shower, but after you are out and throughout the day as well. Keep doing you Dove.
Hanna M.
Cairo , NE
I really like this body wash! It has a soft scent, gentle on the skin and provides good moisture. Doesn't leave me feeling dry or itchy! I bought mine at Walmart. A little goes a long way and the bottle is large so it's definitely long lasting! I have fairly sensitive skin and this product has worked well for me. I would recommend!
Christina L.
Virginia Beach
I have been searching years for a body wash that actually worked for sensitive skin. I decided to give dove deep moisture body wash a chance after hearing good things about it. I can say they definitely have a customer for life! I will never use another body wash. My son has very bad eczema and it evens moisturizes his skin without any rashes or reactions. I absolutely love this product!
Kayla M.
Ruskin, FL
This is the only body wash I use on a normal bases. It's soft and leaves my skin feeling moisturized. It was also great right after my c-section for cleaning my wound without infecting it. You should try this if you haven't already. You can find it at most big box retailers and the cost is normally around $5. Well worth the cost.
Halle P.
Oswego, NY
Personally I love this body wash. It is cheap and I can easiest get it anywhere. It's a very good value and has a nice scent. They have various scents which is nice to have options. I use it every time I shower and I usually change up the type of scent they offer so that I can try out newer ones they offer. I recommend this item!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.