BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Leila Z.
I absolutely love this stuff. I have sensitive skin and have never had a problem using this (or any other scents in this line). It can be a tad pricey, depending on where you buy, but it is worth it. My skin is always left softer with this than any other product I try. It goes on easily and washes off without any film left on your skin. I get compliments on my smell and on my skin! I highly recommend it.
Norma T.
Manassas Park, VA
I have been purchasing this body wash for a few years now and it is by far my favorite. I have tried switching to other brands but nothing leaves my skin as soft and nourishing as this one. I love that it has a light smell and that it does not irritate my skin.
Taylor A.
Charleston, SC
I have severely dry skin, to the point that I've been prescribed steroid creams to deal with it. Dove is the only body wash that I can use. It's rich and creamy and doesn't leave my skin feeling stripped. I would definitely recommend it! It's the only one I use!
Shyla S.
Kent, WA
For some reason this body wash makes me so incredibly itchy...eventually causing a rash. I have very sensitive skin; I used this body wash per recommendation from a friend who knew about my sensitive skin. I wish this didn't irritate my skin so much. I gave it a C grade due to it's really my skin's issue, as well as it is decently priced. If you have sensitive skin, I would recommend buying travel size first to try this out.
Bobbie G.
Apple Valley, CA
Love this body wash been using it for years now. Leaves your skin feeling clean, soft and moisturized. Smells good and is gentle enough to use on your kids. I use it everyday. I use other brands from bath and body works but I always use dove when my skin is getting dry. I live in the high desert so cal.
Sarah B.
Hayden, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I've been using Dove for a while; Originally I was drawn to the words "deep moisture". I am totally OCD about my skin- I hate it when its dry! Anyway, Dove body wash is maybe just a little above average when it comes to moisturizing my skin, but for the price it can't be beat. I'll stick with it for now instead of paying the big bucks for 2 oz for the good stuff.
Bridgette E.
Dudley, MA
I love the way this feels on my skin. It is very silky and leaves my skin nice and smooth. The fragrance is also nice and I can still smell it on myself by the end of the day. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a great body soap that isn't to heavy.
Holland T.
Florence, AZ
First time I used this I thought to myself "oh its really thick so it must be pretty moisturizing.." then i used it and it took FOREVER for it to wash off and it felt like no matter how much I was washing it off it felt like it was still on me...it did make my skin feel soft for the first two days i used it....then it broke me out because the product stays on you....so its like having dried soap on you that you cant see....
Kiana L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this body wash! It has a lovely, fresh scent, which I really like. It doesn't lather, but the texture is super silky and creamy. It leaves my skin feeling really soft and smooth. I always feel super nice and refreshed after my showers. I would recommend this product for sure!
Maggie C.
Sacramento, CA
I like using these as my body wash. I usually get these at Costco. It is a pretty good value. Dove's body wash is always so moisturizing. I can feel the smooth and soft skin after using it. I usually use this in winter time because of the dry skin I get during winters. I would recommend to others for sure.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.