BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Tayler H.
Richardson, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm really impressed with this body wash! I recently stayed in an Air BnB that stocked this body wash and I was loving it. I didn't realize how smooth and clean it made my skin feel but I was impressed by how clean it made me feel all day. I enjoyed that it didn't have much scent and it is really thick! Definitely am looking forward to buying it myself.
Subira J.
Athens, GA
My family has been using Dove for as long as I can remember. This is the stuff that smooth skin is made of! I use this every single day, because must get a lot of moisture, And it smells good. Even the original scent just smells clean, you really feel fresh after use it. It's not that expensive, you confided in Walmart any grocery store and basically any drugstore. I love dove! 10 out of ten would recommend!
Jaycelyn K.
Medford, MA
This is pretty much the only body wash I use. I love Dove! It leaves my skin silky smooth and moisturized! It's perfect to use on those really dry winter days...add some lotion afterwards and my skin stays hydrated all day! The scent is great too.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm so in love with the deep moisture Dove body wash and it smells incredible. I used it last night and my skin was left very hydrated, silky and smooth. I love this extra moisturizing body wash. You have got to check it out and a little goes a long ways. It makes it more affordable that way!
holley t.
Jemison, AL
I always use dove nutrium moisture body washes. I currently have the huge pump bottle with the cucumber green tea scent. I have use this product many times before and I love it. It is a crisp clean and my skin does not feel stripped after use. I highly recommend this product.   Dove Go Fresh Cool Moisture Cucumber & Green Tea Body Wash
Gina P.
Dove is everyone's bestfriend. It keeps you smelling good and fresh.I use the bar version mostly but once in a while when I'm feeling a bit diva I purchase the liquid dove to shower .I also purchased the lotion to smell even better.
-Thanks dove
Uhura M.
Pensacola, FL
I have very, very dry skin. so dry that my family jokes that I am part reptile, shedding my skin. of course, I use lotion and other moisturizers after I shower; but this body wash really helps me stay moisturized! I feel clean, and yet my skin is not left feeling stripped of its natural oils. I am a firm believer in this product and will continue using it.
Amanda C.
Wellness Guru Expert
I am not a huge fan of this. It isn't terrible but it doesn't lather like other body washes and it makes you feel slick like soft water which makes me personally feel it clean. I'm the one person that likes my skin to feel stripped so I know I'm clean. This would be great for someone with super dry skin that doesn't like the stripped feeling!
Kim P.
Murfreesboro , TN
Wellness Guru Expert
Love this body wash! A lot of scented body washes irritate my skin in cool, dry weather, but this one keeps me feeling soft and smooth. It has a very light clean scent. Typically I get mine at target. You can find a buy 4 and get a $5 gift card promotion from Target every few months.
Zuri P.
The Dove Bodywash has been a go to since I was a adolescent. It is a great product and makes me feel moisturized and fresh when coming out the shower. If I'm in a hurry I could get away with not lotioning. My only concern is when I'm on the go and try to wash up the product doesn't suds up as easily like if I were to have been in the shower. Your skin needs to be super moist in order for this product to be effect and give you the sense of cleanliness your expecting.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.