BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Noelia B.
This body wash is absolutely amazing on dry skin. I helped my with my ashy dry legs. It make the skin look and feel very soft. After using many other body washes I preferred to use Dove above them all, because not only does it help with dry skin but it smells good and it make the skin feel more hydrated. I always recommend this body wash to all of my friends and family.
Danielle W.
I've always loved dove products so immediately this was on my favorites list. It's a good value and is not expensive. It's gentle on sensitive skin, so if you do have sensitive skin I do recommend
Katie M.
I absolutely love this body wash. As a migraine sufferer I need something that is unscented but that cleans without making me feel sticky or oily afterwards. I have been using this a while and it meets all of my requirements that way, and I remain fresh and clean until my next shower. My skin doesn't dry out either like when I've used some other body washes, it moisturizes and nourishes my skin so I can use lotions less frequently.
Sammi B.
Terre Haute , IN
When I was pregnant with my daughter my skin was extremely sensitive. I probably spent close to $50.00 on body wash and I tried everything from Burt's bees to Aveeno, none of them worked. The Dove happened to be on sale so I decided to give it a shot, needless to say I'm so happy I did because it's amazing. It didn't break my skin out, it kept my skin soft and so smooth. The bottle lasts forever because you get so much, it's not too expensive and it doesn't leave a harsh smell or sticky feeling on your skin. I won't buy anything else now that I've been spoiled with this amazing body wash!
Kristi G.
Rosemead, CA
I love dove body wash! It's so gentle on your skin! Super hydrating as well! And there's something about Dove and their scents that pull me in! It smells so clean, fresh, and natural... if that makes any sense? A very little amount of this product goes a long way! This product never fails to make me feel relaxed, clean, and happy. The effort to clean and rinse this off your body is very little to none. The question is, do I recommend this product to consumers? Yes I do! Give it a try! You'll love it. I know I do.
Ruth M.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2

I totally recommend it, besides this I declare myself a fan number one of this brand, is that none of its products have waste. It gives a smoother and silky skin for its natural nutrients, after only one shower all in one, which for mothers in trouble like me, with little time to pamper us comes great. It nourishes in depth the superficial layers of the skin helping to a barrier of humidity.
It contains a mild and light formula which is always good in hot climates.
Sarah R.
I absolutely love Dove. This Body wash is so smooth and creamy that it makes you feel so refreshed when you come out of the shower. It doesn't leave you feeling dry or sticky, and it's one of those products that I keep coming back to because I love it so much. I would recommend this to anyone who has really dry skin or loves that silky texture to their body wash.
Rachael B.
Gahanna, OH
Dove has ALWAYS been my number one go-to for body soap, but after trying Dove's Deep Moisture Body Wash on my bath/shower sponge (fake and fluffy loofah), I couldn't use anything else. I use it everytime I shower and my skin has never felt so soft and smooth! Plus, Dove products never let me down with their scents! They make it hard to choose just one, because they all smell absolutely amazing!!!!😍
Shanna H.
Grayson, KY
I am a teacher and I am tired. Sometimes I am so tired that I cannot muster even enough energy to put my body lotion on at night time. This is why I love Dove Deep Moisture body wash. I don't have to put on body lotion because I don't need it afterwards. I love the light, warm scent and love that it does deeply moisturize my skin. The only thing that I absolutely do not like about this product is that it is tested on animals. This is the only reason why I hesitate to buy it, though I have used it.
Jessica R.
Lakewood, CA
My favorite body wash!! It is so smooth and leaves my skin so moisturized and fresh feeling! It also smells amazing! I use it with my loofah and a little really goes a long way! (Although I love to pour out a huge amount because i love the smell and feeling so much). Still have yet to find a body wash that leaves my skin this soft and replenished! Thank you Dove!!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Favorite scent?

Kohl's

Kohl's was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.