BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Heather S.
I don't even need to use lotion when I get out of the shower when I use this. I feel clean, my skin feels good and moisturized, and I can even buy it in large quantities from Costco. It cleans my skin gently but like I said, I feel clean by the end of it too. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Emily C.
Glendale, CA
It is so simple and makes me feel so clean lol.... It smells pretty much like basic soap, but makes my skin feel really soft. The formula is extremely gentle and suds up really well. It is so easy to find everywhere including Costco and all around a great product.
Hanna D.
Akron, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This was great for my dry skin! I have small bumps on my arms and this massively helped to remove them. My skin felt kind of slimy after I got out of the shower but it was gone once I was dry. This is a nice basic body wash that will leave your skin feeling great!
Natasha G.
San Luis Obispo, CA
This product is definitely moisturizing, as well as cleansing. The first time I used it, I was really confused because it doesn't lather or bubble up the way other bath products do. It doesn't leave a residue, and it's really gentle on skin which is really nice (:
Sarah L.
The best body wash! I have been using this for years! It's one of the few products that has never irritated my sensitive skin. To me, the scent isn't overpowering. This is a moisturizing body wash, and it works as advertised. I highly recommend it if you have dry skin.
Kerstine B.
East Lansing, MI
I am never left with residue on my skin. My skin is soft, smelling amazing and most importantly clean! I've used other body washes but I feel like I can never wash all of it off. This wash is so worth the price and has me coming back again and again because of its quality. If you haven't tried it, you should!
Abbey B.
Portland, TN
Great go-to body wash. Leaves my skin feeling clean but not dry, smelling nice, and soft. Makes my whole bathroom smell good too! Extra great if you have dry skin, especially on your back. Try adding some to your next bubblebath too, it makes really silky bubbles!
Sydney N.
As someone with sensitive, dry skin, this body wash works perfectly to smooth and moisturize my skin without causing irritation. A little goes a long way as you work the product to a lather. The refreshing, clean scent is subtle and perfect for everyday use whether you are a male or female.
Andrea V.
Spring Lake, MI
I was just recently able to try this product for the first time and was very pleased. The product smells nice. It does not leave your skin feeling greasy. It made my skin feel clean and hydrated. I would suggest trying rhis product especially during the winter.
Shira M.
Needham, MA
This body wash left my skin very clean and soft! It was amazing. My skin tends to be very sensitive and this body wash worked wonderfully! My skin did not break out at all. It worked very gentle on the skin even though it was a deep moisture nourishing body wash.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.