BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Dee B.
Let me first start by saying DOVE it self is an awesome product! The body wash it self is so moisturizing ! It leaves the skin feeling like silk! When leaving the shower you still feel the mousiture from the soap leaving your body fully hydrated! The price is phenomenal and it's long lasting soft scent is amazing. As well! I give this product 10 stars
Jaycelyn K.
Medford, MA
This is pretty much the only body wash I use. I love Dove! It leaves my skin silky smooth and moisturized! It's perfect to use on those really dry winter days...add some lotion afterwards and my skin stays hydrated all day! The scent is great too.
Arlene T.
I used to use this soap exclusively.. I love the scent of this soap. It did make me feel clean and soft. But I had back acne while I was using this. I decided to switch soaps and after a while, my back acne disappeared. I doubt that this soap caused it, but it didn't help my situation. I don't use it anymore even though it was one of my favorites.
Tayler H.
Richardson, TX
I'm really impressed with this body wash! I recently stayed in an Air BnB that stocked this body wash and I was loving it. I didn't realize how smooth and clean it made my skin feel but I was impressed by how clean it made me feel all day. I enjoyed that it didn't have much scent and it is really thick! Definitely am looking forward to buying it myself.
Subira J.
Athens, GA
My family has been using Dove for as long as I can remember. This is the stuff that smooth skin is made of! I use this every single day, because must get a lot of moisture, And it smells good. Even the original scent just smells clean, you really feel fresh after use it. It's not that expensive, you confided in Walmart any grocery store and basically any drugstore. I love dove! 10 out of ten would recommend!
Cassie T.
Norwood, MA
My skin is very dry and after using Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash I get out of the shower feeling as if I've put on lotion before getting out of the shower. I enjoy the scent of this bodywash, it's subtle but clean without feeling overly perfumey.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
I'm so in love with the deep moisture Dove body wash and it smells incredible. I used it last night and my skin was left very hydrated, silky and smooth. I love this extra moisturizing body wash. You have got to check it out and a little goes a long ways. It makes it more affordable that way!
holley t.
Jemison, AL
I always use dove nutrium moisture body washes. I currently have the huge pump bottle with the cucumber green tea scent. I have use this product many times before and I love it. It is a crisp clean and my skin does not feel stripped after use. I highly recommend this product.   Dove Go Fresh Cool Moisture Cucumber & Green Tea Body Wash
Gina P.
Dove is everyone's bestfriend. It keeps you smelling good and fresh.I use the bar version mostly but once in a while when I'm feeling a bit diva I purchase the liquid dove to shower .I also purchased the lotion to smell even better.
-Thanks dove
Uhura M.
Pensacola, FL
I have very, very dry skin. so dry that my family jokes that I am part reptile, shedding my skin. of course, I use lotion and other moisturizers after I shower; but this body wash really helps me stay moisturized! I feel clean, and yet my skin is not left feeling stripped of its natural oils. I am a firm believer in this product and will continue using it.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.