BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Ashten L.
Atwater, CA
As someone with really dry skin, that can crack and make your skin look scaly. This body wash is awesome. I great really dry skin and sometimes I don't always have time to put lotion on when I'm constantly on the go whether its work or dealing with the little one. But I finally came across Dove Deep Moisture Body wash and I really like it. It keeps my skin soft an smooth. Its a creamy consistency and has a moisture memory for your skin.
Haley H.
I LOVE the Dove deep moisture body wash. It always leaves my skin feeling silky smooth. It has such a soft, yet wonderful scent that is never too aggressive. I haven't used this product in a while, but I would definitely recommend it. The cost can't be beat either!
Tzivia K.
Brooklyn, NY
I can't stand the residue left by body bars, so I always use body wash instead, and I always feel so clean and moisturized after using this Dove one. I still eed to put body lotion on after my shower, but that's just because I like to do it, especially after shaving. On that note, you can use this body wach instead of shaving cream and it works just fine. I feel like this body wash really cleans instead of just dumping fragrance on my body.
Amanda R.
Lenexa, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My husband and I bought a 3 pack of these at Costco because of the large size and the gender-neutral smell. I do find that it moisturizes well, but I'm not a huge fan of the scent. It's a little to classically "soapy" scented to me. I also feel like I have to use a LOT to get it to lather well on my loofah. But Dove is a reliable brand and it makes a lot of great bath products - but I'll probably try something else when all of these run out.
Heather S.
I don't even need to use lotion when I get out of the shower when I use this. I feel clean, my skin feels good and moisturized, and I can even buy it in large quantities from Costco. It cleans my skin gently but like I said, I feel clean by the end of it too. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Nicole F.
Ransomville, NY
This is my all time favorite body wash! It keeps my skin moisturized through the dry winter and doesn't build up or make me sticky in the summer. It smells great, works great, and still a decent price. I also have eczema and this is the only body wash that keeps my skin balanced so I have no itchy patches at all. I highly recommend it for anyone. My fiance will even use it from time to time when his skin is dry - it's that good!
Hanna D.
Akron, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This was great for my dry skin! I have small bumps on my arms and this massively helped to remove them. My skin felt kind of slimy after I got out of the shower but it was gone once I was dry. This is a nice basic body wash that will leave your skin feeling great!
Amber M.
Hollidaysburg, PA
I think that Dove make good product but I prefer a body wash with a exfoliator. I love there deodorant, specially the clear tone.I'm getting married next year and my friend at her wedding told me to start using it so my pictures come out better than hers.(Well if I lift my arms up at least...lol) But back to the body wash, it's like a oily feeling to me.Smells good but until they make a exfoliator I'm gonna stick with my current fav
Tateana P.
Rochester, NY
I really love dove it not only smells good but it goes on so gentle and it makes my skin so soft I love it i always use it often and I make my skin feel so good it doesn't cost that much because if you get a pack with two in it it cost like 5 doors and some change
Natasha G.
San Luis Obispo, CA
This product is definitely moisturizing, as well as cleansing. The first time I used it, I was really confused because it doesn't lather or bubble up the way other bath products do. It doesn't leave a residue, and it's really gentle on skin which is really nice (:
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.