BY DOVE #4 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Alissa C.
Roscoe, IL
I received the Dove Go Fresh gift pack for Christmas which had a bar of Dove soap, a full-sized bottle of body wash and the Go Fresh shampoo in the pomegranate/lemon scent. This smells wonderful! Very moisturizing and fresh. I have never been disappointed in Dove products but my only complaint is the price (but obviously you get what you pay for!) I used the shampoo a few times but needed to stop b/c I have blue hair and regular shampoo fades and washes out my color too quickly but it's great for dry hair and leaves your hair very light and doesn't weigh it down!
I highly recommend this product to anyone who enjoys a quality product!
Jennifer R.
Smells amazing, my skin always feels clean and soft. This is better for sensitive skin, it's gentle on my skin and doesn't make me break out like other products.
Marissa R.
Philadelphia , PA
This is my favorite body wash. I. Most things, I'll buy what's on sale, but after receiving a sample of this 2 years ago, I have loyally purchased this body was for myself. First, I love the smell. It's so subtle and calming. Next, it is effective. I usually get ashy, dry legs during the summer from frequently shaving, but I don't have this issue at all when using Dove Deep Moisture. I even like the size of the bottle, which holds enough to last a couple months.
Kealy M.
No matter what I always end up going back to dove. It's so gentle on your skin and smells so good! You won't be disappointed. It's also decently priced. I would definitely recommend it.
Sep K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash has an amazing smell and makes your skin feel very clean.
This body wash foams up nicely when I use it with a loofah and it does not dry out skin like other washes. it leaves my skin feeling hydrated and silky soft for a whole day.
This product is very refreshing and leaves the skin feeling clean and nice.
Chelsea S.
Swartz Creek, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love dove products. I have very sensitive skin and break out easily. I use this because it's very gentle and smells great. Leaves my skin smooth and moisturized.
Joanna P.
Cleveland, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really like using this body wash it leaves my skin feeling clean and so soft and smelling so good all the time I all use all of there other product like hair spray
DeMiekah V.
Edmond , OK
This is the only thing we use in our house!!! It is great for the skin and face!!! The formula and consistency are awsome!!! Dove Deep Moisture keeps you soft through all seasons and definitely without ash all day. It's like a thick creamy lotion that happens to have soap in it!!!❤ I would recommend this product to family and friends.
Erin K.
Very moisturizing and smells good. I've used this product for about a month now. I like to use this product once a day or once every other day. This is something that I have also bought my mom and she likes it.
Maria M.
Doral, FL
This is the best body wash, leaving the skin soft and healthy. This body wash meets its promise as a moisturizing cleanser. It has the smell of the typical Dove that I truly love.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.