BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Barbara V.
Richardson, TX
It makes my skin feel really smooth without the need of a lotion, which impresses me. It smells so fresh and is a scent that follows you for a while and keep your restroom smelling that way for a while as well. It's easy to use and it easily lathers up! I use Caress now because it's cheaper, but if I could choose between the two disregarding price, I would choose this one.
Sofie M.
Hamilton, OH
I love the Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash! It has a nice but not overpowering scent, can easily be bought at my grocery store, and lasts me a few months. I find it best when used with a bathing sponge or loofah because when used with my hands it didn't lather well due to the thickness. It does moisturize nicely after the shower and I enjoy using it in the winter.
Kayla M.
Duxbury, MA
This body wash is creamy and luxurious. It is thick enough that it doesn't just roll right off your skin. With a loofah you get tons of bubbles and it really just feels great on the skin. You get out of the shower feeling moisturized and as though you don't even need any lotion. You will always find dove body wash in my shower in one of the amazing scents.
Taylor L.
Love dove products. Especially the body wash. Lathers up great. After a long shift working at the hospital this stuff leaves me feeling really clean. Also, it has a nice light clean scent that's not overly strong, since I'm a nurse I have to be careful to not wear strong scents because I don't want my patients getting a headache due to soaps with a strong perfume.
Rikki J.
This is my go-to for plain body wash. There is nothing better than Dove if you want silky smooth skin, and you won't break the bank doing it. I normally get mine from Walmart or Amazon. Literally from the first use you feel a difference in your skin, and it is great for sensitive skin and people with eczema like me. Been using Dove products for over 10 years.
Ruby A.
Dallas, TX
I love love love love this body wash! I started buying it since I was in high school and when I go married my husband started using it too and we both love it! I never leaves our skin feeling dry or anythiny. It would be nice if it cost less, either way we still buy it every time and we never switch!
Jessica B.
Foneswood
By far my favorite body wash ever. I've tried almost every drugstore body wash and nothing compares. It's rich, creamy, and leaves my skin so soft. Doesn't dry my skin out, and the moisturizer is light and doesn't feel like it's weighing my skin down.
Erin B.
Oceanside, CA
For someone with dry skin, this is a MUST! I love the silky feeling it leaves, as well as how nourishing it is! Also it smells really good :) Makes me feel extra clean throughout the day, and is a great value for the price. Would definitely recommend!
Monique K.
Everett, MA
My fav go to drug store body wash. this leaves my skin soo soft once I get out of the shower and it lasts all day.. I love the smell of it and that lasts as well it lathers up pretty quickly and once u rinse it you skin feels soo soft and smooth I use this every day in the shower and sometimes ill use the matching bar of soap as well for an extra clean.
Brook J.
Dudley, NC
CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT THIS STUFF! I love this soap, I always feel super hydrated after this. I love the smell! It doesn't give that sticky feeling some soaps feel behind. I'm so bad at moisturizing so this really helps my skin feel great when I forget to put on lotion. A little bit of this soap goes a long way which I love so I'm not constantly running out of soap!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.