BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin
    • Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse
    • Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin
    • Suitable For Daily Use

Who Doesn’t Like Having Soft Skin? We All Want To Keep Our Skin Looking Healthy And Well Cared For, And It’s Much Easier To Make That A Regular Part Of Your Routine If You’ve Found A Moisturizing Body Wash. That’s The Best Way To Feel Confident That You’re Nurturing Your Skin Right From The Start Of Your Day. We Know How You Can Do Just That – With Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash.
    All Skin Deserves Gentleness. This Moisturizing And Mild Body Wash Combines Nutriummoisture™ With 100% Gentle Cleansers To Help Your Skin Retain Its Natural Moisture, Leaving You With Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower. The Caring #1 Dermatologist Recommended Formula In This Dove Body Wash Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier While Delivering Natural Skin Nourishment That Goes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of Your Skin. It Creates A Rich Lather That Replenishes Your Skin’s Nutrients While Also Leaving It Feeling Cared For And Clean.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Bht, Tetrasodium, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

Desiree L.
This is the best body wash I have ever used. It is very gentle and moisturizing. I notice a considerable difference in my skin when I use other body washes. This is an excellent product, especially for the price. I have been using it for years and will continue to use it in the future.
Arielle C.
I used this product and other dove body washes for alms my whole life uo until the last 2 years. If thWY make one with more natural ingredients I'll definitely buy again. It was very hydrating and I genuinely felt like it wouldn't dry my skin out no matter how often I used it.
Lorianne B.
Bloomington, IN
I love this body wash. It's the only one I buy anymore. It makes your skin super soft and feeling clean. You can just buy it at Target or Walmart. I use it all the time and it lasts for a long time because a little goes a long way with this body wash. I'd highly recommend this.
Sara R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I actually am new to this brand of body wash and bought it because I had a coupon! I must say that I'd prefer the 'gel' type body wash, but that may just be what I'm used to! This Dove body wash is quite thick and smooth almost like hair mousse (but obviously much heavier)! It smells very similar to the original Dove bar soap. Very fresh and clean! As far as moisture content, I don't notice a huge difference on my skin after using for a couple weeks!
Jas. J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My favorite body wash. It not only moisturizes but smells great & it's very good for sensitive skin. I use it everyday & have not problems. I buy my body wash at Walmart it's about $5 but you can get this super huge one with a pump for $8! Pretty good pricing for this quality body wash.
Fatima C.
Gardena, CA
At first I thought it smelled just like a Greyhound bus station I'd once walked into in Chicago, IL, but then after a few uses I gotten used to it and now I really, really enjoy it. It does a great job of not only getting you clean and smelling good, it makes your skin really soft. I love this stuff, and plan to keep buying it once I run out (which will be quite some time because you get so MUCH of the stuff). It's a really wonderful value for the price!
Alexus N.
Belle Chasse, LA
This dove body wash has to be the best body wash I have ever used. It is a very good price for the size of the bottle. It last long as long as you use it wisely. It's very smooth and gentle once it touch your skin, and feels even better afterwards. I would buy it again, as well recommend to anyone that loves Dove products.
Ashley C.
Vancouver, WA
I love this body wash. It's so thick and creamy and applies nicely to the skin. The fragrance is REALLY NICE and my skin feels great afterwards. It doesn't feel tight at all. I especially love this body wash because it works nicely as a shave cream. My body feels the smoothst when I use this body wash. I switched from using Bath & Body Works. Shave gels/foams/creams were never for me.
Taja W.
Dove can never go wrong. This body wash cleans, moisturizes, and revitilizes. I use it everyday and the moisture lasts. It smells great lol just like any dove product. There are no cobs for me honestly. I would recommend this for anyone in need of some moisture for dry skin.
Brittany L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I received a free sample of this product and I really enjoyed it. I was really eager to try out this body wash because I'd heard a bunch of great feedback about it! when I intially opened the bottle in the shower, it smelled really good! It left my skin fully moisturized and so soft. I saw softer skin after a few days of using it and would absolutely purchase more dove products in the future!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.