BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Meredith S.
Berkley, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Keeps the moisture in my skin and doesn't leave a dry, soapy feel. I double it as a shaving cream and use it to shave and it's great because it saves so much time in the mornings! I like how it has a very minimal scent, if any. I would definitely recommend this product to all.
Scarleth N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This Dove body wash is awesome, I've used it a couple of times and so has my husband. It leaves the skin feeling smooth and clean. It leaves a fresh scent on the skin too which is not overpowering. I would definitely buy this product again and I highly recommend it.
Darlene R.
I have been using Dove body wash for almost 20 years. I love how I feel clean and fresh after my shower. I have never had any type of skin reaction from Dove Nourishing Body Wash. I buy it in the 3 pack at Sam's Club to save money. I will not use the store brand on this item because I don't feel as clean and I have had skin reactions in the past. If you want that clean, fresh feeling after your shower I highly recommend Dove Bodywash.
Rebecca H.
Cincinnati, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I had never tried the dove body wash before but Dove has always been a brand I use and trust. Recently while looking for a travel sized body wash for a vacation I found the dove body wash and I can say that I absolutely love it! It smells SO good and is creamy and smooth. It makes my skin feel clean and hydrated.
Jessica K.
Belle Glade, FL
Love this body wash! It leaves me with a nice clean skin. Didn't cost much most like other body wash. It's come in different scents.if you like different other then a clean smell. Definitely left me with a nice soft skin. I buy it every time I'm low but different scent
Patricia C.
Monroe, MI
I started using this because I figured it would help my really dry skin, after a couple months I really didn't see a difference in my skin. It smells good, and the scent last almost all day. It might work for people with mild dry skin so I would recommend it to others.
Kelli O.
Valdosta, GA
I love this wash. My skin immediately feels moisturized and smooth. The scent is light and fresh just like my skin. I would highly recommend this soap especially if you have sensitive or dry skin. I cannot think of any cons; they even have pretty good bargain sales.
Kimara G.
Plano, TX
Dove Body Wash- Deep Moisture is my favorite body wash yet. It is get for daily use and leaves my skin feeling nurished and soft. I have a problem with dry skin and an oily face, but I feel that this body wash works for both. It doesn't make me break out like some other washing can do, while moisturizing my skin. My skin feels softer before and lotion has been used. Great product, I highly recommend making it your daily body wash.
Haley H.
I LOVE the Dove deep moisture body wash. It always leaves my skin feeling silky smooth. It has such a soft, yet wonderful scent that is never too aggressive. I haven't used this product in a while, but I would definitely recommend it. The cost can't be beat either!
Jackie B.
Berthoud , CO
Hands down best body wash I've ever purchased. Had such a great texture going on and leaves your skin feeling so smooth and moisturized. There are a few scent choices and all of them are great. Living in Colorado with a lot of dry air this body wash is so helpful in keeping my skin feeling and looking nice and soft
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.