BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Rikka I.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I had the cucumber body wash as shown in the picture, but I like the pomegranate one even more. I really loved these body washed. Took forever to go through the big bottle and i would use quite a lot of it while showering. The scent was fresh, clean, and light. The only thing I did have a problem with, is that it sometimes felt like I hadn't rinsed it all away when I know I did. This body wash did moisturize to some extent, but sometimes I didn't feel clean after I used it even though I scrubbed my skin and rinsed it all off. That was only sometimes and it might've been because I used too much. Who knows.
Kirsten B.
Providence, RI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Hands down my all-time favorite body wash! I buy the big bottles, and my whole family uses it. My sons and fiancé all have sensitive skin, and they can use Dove with no issues.
Shawnee H.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
I really love this product. I usually use this the most during the winter months when my skin is dry and I need that added moisture. This definitely does the trick. It is VERY gentle for sensitive skin types and always leaves my skin feeling very soft and moisturized. It is a very thick and creamy formula. The only thing I don't really like is that it doesn't foam up too much, but I believe that is due to the rich, creamy formula. It isn't a huge deal. I have recommended this product to friends in the past.
Kristie M.
N Chesterfld, VA
This is my FAVORITE body wash! I have been using this product for about three years and I consider it my holy grail body cleanser. I love the fresh, clean scent and the creamy consistency. I probably use too much, but I like lots of lather. It leaves my skin feeling clean and moisturized without stripping all of the oil from me. I am hoping that they will release the winter care formula again because I like that formula a lot as well.
Alexandria W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really not a big fan of body wash because it doesn't make me feel as clean as a bar of soap would make me feel and that may just be a mental thing for me. BUT I have always been a fan of Dove products. So I was on my last bar of Dove soap and I wanted something quick and easy to use so I tried this body wash. First off it smells really great, which is always a plus. I loved the consistency of the product and it also lathered really well. The only thing I didn't really like the way it made my skin feel after I rinsed the product off of my body. It made me smell good BUT I felt that it didn't do a great job at getting my skin clean. I felt as if the product just sat on my skin like oil sits on water. With that being said I would only purchase this product again if I had no other option.
Lexus V.
Fairview
This product is amazing ! I used it once and haven't quit using it since ! My skin is always so soft and smells so good afterwards ! I recommend this product to anyone !
Libbie K.
Dove has always been my favorite, but this is definently my go to. I have super dry skin and this always eliminates my problem. Also smells so clean I can't resist 😁
Brittany A.
Bel Air, MD
I was recommended to use this for my son who had bad eczema , this with a combination of cream has cleared his skin right up. It is gental on skin and it smells great
Bethany C.
This has been a staple in my house for five years. Both of my children have sensitive skin and this was recommended by their pediatrician. I get this in bulk at Costco.
Priscilla G.
Harlingen , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The classic scent I started off dove with. I love all their products. They leave my skin feeling so clean and smooth. The scent is amazing. I purchase at Walmart for $5
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.