BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Destiny K.
This is by far the best body wash I have ever used. I used to go to the mall for a more expensive body wash and shower gel. I am not intentionally bashing the other product; hearing "You get what you pay for!" in this case, it's not always true. Going to water aerobics, the chlorine always dried out my skin. This body wash combined with lotion and my skin is at it's best.
Jocelyn J.
Mt Pleasant, MI
So I'm not generally a 'cheap' product user, but I love this stuff and totally prefer it over expensive washes.  It feels great in the shower and leaves my skin feeling super soft while totally clean.  It feels indulgent and rich.  It's also great for shaving with.  The scent is good, but not great....I would love more options. Can not beat the price!
Jordan S.
Grovetown, GA
My husband had been using a male body wash for a few months and it was drying out his skin some kinda bad. I purchased this hoping that the scent was a nice neutral and that it would give his skin the moisture it so badly needed. And within 3 days you could already see the moisture locked into his skin. You can get coupons for this product and it really is so wonderful!
Kendya R.
Philadelphia, PA
As soon as the weather got colder I got this body wash. I love how soft my skin feels. It definitely hydrates your skin. The smell is soft and I love that. Totally recommend it for that extra moisture our skin needs!
Leila Z.
I absolutely love this stuff. I have sensitive skin and have never had a problem using this (or any other scents in this line). It can be a tad pricey, depending on where you buy, but it is worth it. My skin is always left softer with this than any other product I try. It goes on easily and washes off without any film left on your skin. I get compliments on my smell and on my skin! I highly recommend it.
Claire L.
I like this because the scent lasts long and it's really smooth. But sometimes I feel like it doesn't clean my body fully just it doesn't make a lot of bubbles. I use this all the time I shower, not too pricey. The product is great but I feel like I'm taking shower with a super moisturizing lotion. It is soapy but compared to other products out there, not much.
Amber W.
Gulfport, MS
I received this product in my Walmart Beauty Box. I didn't think I was going to like it because it is a little thicker than body washes normally are, but I did like it. It smells good and lathers well. It makes my body feel very soft too. I will be purchasing this product in the future.
Taylor L.
Love dove products. Especially the body wash. Lathers up great. After a long shift working at the hospital this stuff leaves me feeling really clean. Also, it has a nice light clean scent that's not overly strong, since I'm a nurse I have to be careful to not wear strong scents because I don't want my patients getting a headache due to soaps with a strong perfume.
Barbara V.
Richardson, TX
It makes my skin feel really smooth without the need of a lotion, which impresses me. It smells so fresh and is a scent that follows you for a while and keep your restroom smelling that way for a while as well. It's easy to use and it easily lathers up! I use Caress now because it's cheaper, but if I could choose between the two disregarding price, I would choose this one.
Sofie M.
Hamilton, OH
I love the Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash! It has a nice but not overpowering scent, can easily be bought at my grocery store, and lasts me a few months. I find it best when used with a bathing sponge or loofah because when used with my hands it didn't lather well due to the thickness. It does moisturize nicely after the shower and I enjoy using it in the winter.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.