BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Vidhi G.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this product, I have tried various different scents of dove body washes and they are all my favs (esp the exfoliating one) I have been using it for years and have problems. When you find a good thing, like this affordable and nourishing body was, why mess with it?
Christy S.
New Baden , IL
The way your skin feels after using Dove Moisturizing body wash is amazing. Rinses clean, leaves your skin soft and moisturized. Smells great and lathers nicely. Scent stays with you for most of the day. Found Dove to be affordable and would most definitely purchase again.
Tiffany C.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
I have always had naturally dry skin due to sun exposure, however since using this product I have seen a great change in my skin. It's gentle, so you can even use it for your face. I get out of the shower with my skin feeling rejuvenated. I definitely don't need any other product than this one, it is always my go-to.
Becca O.
Greenville, NC
The description of this product couldn't be more spot on! I am a freshman in college and the first body wash that I used back home was doves deep moisture body wash and sure enough, I took it with me to college! It's so affordable and you get so much quality for the price. I used it as a shaving cream substitute as well
Kristi S.
I absolutely love this body wash so much. It's reasonably priced, I can get it in bulk at my local SAMs club, it makes the skin feel incredibly soft and smooth. I use this as a body wash, but it lathers up nice enough that I use it as a shaving cream. Overall, highly recommend. Plus, it smells so great, a fresh scent!
Gracey B.
Los Angeles
This is one of my favorites when it comes to washing my body. It is so incredibly moisturizing and is everything I look for in a body wash. If i can only say one tiny criticism about it, it has to be the price point which to me is a little bit much for a body wash, but other than that it is great and i give it 5 stars
chenoa p.
CHILLICOTHE, OH
This is a great product.As a first time user I was pretty satisfied however I did`t really care for the scent but it did leave my skin softer than before and the affect was long lasting.I also found that it worked well for my sensitive skin.I would probably buy this again.
Aimee S.
Huntsville, AR
Absolutely love this body wash from Dove! It has been in my constant cycle of dove body washes every season. This is my go to cold weather or dry skin season. Very gentle product. The scent is amazing and it fills up the house every time I take a shower! I would highly recommend this gentle and lovely body wash.
Carolina C.
IL
Perfect for the winter months. Perfect all year round. I love it. And it's not at all creamy where it'll leave residue on your shower or you for that matter. The scent is light and fresh. The best stuff for the price it is. There's always coupons for it as well. I have sensitive skin and this doesn't bother it at all. I love it.
Destiny J.
Pikesville, MD
This is my favorite body wash to use on a daily basis. I normally used the Dove soap bars in cucumber melon but recently my skin has gotten dry from the changing weather here in Baltimore. I bought it from Sams in bulk so i could have 2 of them. I would highly recommend this body wash to keep your skin moisturized.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.