BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Mahogany J.
FOND DU LAC, WI
Great product!! Dove leaves my body feeling exfoliated and fresh. It's mild scent is light but it locks moisture in your skin so you wouldn't have to worry about your skin drying out! Overall, I would definitely recommend this product to everyone!
Megan E.
Waukesha, WI
This body wash is amazing. I love Dove, their products are SO moisturizing without being too heavy and they smell amazing. I usually buy my Dove products at Target when I have a coupon because their body washes are a bit pricey. I have super sensitive skin so I don't use this daily (Dove's sensitive skin body wash is amazing! I use it daily). But I would highly recommend this.
Adriana R.
This is a great body wash. It leaves my skin feeling silky soft I absolutely love it. It is very gentle on my skin  and moisturizes while making me feel really clean. It is sold at a very affordable price. I would totally recommend to everyone who wants super soft skin.
Jordan S.
Grovetown, GA
My husband had been using a male body wash for a few months and it was drying out his skin some kinda bad. I purchased this hoping that the scent was a nice neutral and that it would give his skin the moisture it so badly needed. And within 3 days you could already see the moisture locked into his skin. You can get coupons for this product and it really is so wonderful!
Kendya R.
Philadelphia, PA
As soon as the weather got colder I got this body wash. I love how soft my skin feels. It definitely hydrates your skin. The smell is soft and I love that. Totally recommend it for that extra moisture our skin needs!
Leila Z.
I absolutely love this stuff. I have sensitive skin and have never had a problem using this (or any other scents in this line). It can be a tad pricey, depending on where you buy, but it is worth it. My skin is always left softer with this than any other product I try. It goes on easily and washes off without any film left on your skin. I get compliments on my smell and on my skin! I highly recommend it.
Abbey B.
Portland, TN
Great go-to body wash. Leaves my skin feeling clean but not dry, smelling nice, and soft. Makes my whole bathroom smell good too! Extra great if you have dry skin, especially on your back. Try adding some to your next bubblebath too, it makes really silky bubbles!
Evanz D.
Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash True to its description. Feeds my skin and keeps it smooth. The scent is fresh and not to strong. The consistency of the wash is creamy. Yes I would recommend this body wash especially to those who are prone to dry skin!
Jocelyn J.
Mt Pleasant, MI
So I'm not generally a 'cheap' product user, but I love this stuff and totally prefer it over expensive washes.  It feels great in the shower and leaves my skin feeling super soft while totally clean.  It feels indulgent and rich.  It's also great for shaving with.  The scent is good, but not great....I would love more options. Can not beat the price!
Meggie W.
Mason, MI
I've been using this body wash for years. I switched to a different brand once, and went right back to this because you can't beat it. I put it on my loofa and lather it into my skin. It leaves my skin feeling clean, refreshed and moisturized. I have went back and forth between all of the scents Dove offers, and I like them all. I rotate every time I need a new bottle.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.