BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Carina A.
Mesa, Arizona
Okay so I just received my free sample from #wakmartbeautybox today and OMG! Am I loving it 😍 the scent was the first thing I notice, it smells absolutely amazing! My boyfriend definitely liked it 😉 it left my skin feeling soft and smooth BIG plus for me. I smell and feel great 😍❤ I definitely recommend this product! Can't wait to purchase this in a bigger bottle.
I love, love Dove's Moisturizing Body Wash! It leaves my skin baby soft every time. I like how it lathers a lot in my loofah even with using a little bit of the body wash.
Jennifer V.
It does it's job. I feel clean and refreshed, but I don't feel moisturized. After the shower I must use another product to feel moisturized. But this product does clean you.
Aja B.
Massillon, OH
My entire a family uses this body wash. I'm the only female in home, sometimes I try new body washes, and all the guys are like, please just get the usual stuff we get (the Dove) Lol! It doesn't leave a residue. It leaves your skin feeling fresh and moisturized. It smells great and has a rich creamy consistency. Basically, it's a staple in my home. The only reason I ever try anything else is because I'm a product junkie and addicted to trying new stuff :)
Myra A.
San Diego, CA
By far my favorite body wash/scrub! Makes my skin feel refreshed and soft. And being the type of person who does not like strong florescent smells this body wash is perfect.
Nicole U.
Mt Pleasant, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I liked the smell of this and it did a good job at providing moisture. I have been a bit disappointed that it it doesn't get as foamy as other body washes. It definitely goes on more like a lotion. If you aren't careful and leave some in the tub that doesn't get washed down, it can create a slippery situation. Wasn't a bad purchase, but I wish I had not purchased a twin pack because I'd rather pick a different kind to try next time instead of getting through two bottles. Not my preferred, but okay if I run out of others.
Haley W.
Dove is amazing! I don't use any other body wash or deodorant! I've always had problems with my skin and Dove products is the only brand that keeps me from having dry skin
Jess T.
Los Angeles , CA
I like to rotate between my body washes and this is a great choice when wanting just a clean refreshing body wash. I usually use it in the winter when my body needs more moisture, and believe it can be used for both men and women!
Kayli J.
Chattanooga, TN
I've been using this product for around a year now. Prior to that I used bath and body works body washes. Those always made me feel gross and sticky. This product does just the opposite. I put a little bit on my loofah when I'm in the shower, and scrub my whole body. It makes me feel so clean, and the simple scent is very refreshing. I will be using this product for a long time to come. It's my absolute favorite.
Courtney S.
Dove products are always a sure thing. Dry skin is no fun for anyone that's why I enjoy dove products they provide a great amount of moisture and nourishment for your skin.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.