BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Vidhi G.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this product, I have tried various different scents of dove body washes and they are all my favs (esp the exfoliating one) I have been using it for years and have problems. When you find a good thing, like this affordable and nourishing body was, why mess with it?
Tiffany C.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
I have always had naturally dry skin due to sun exposure, however since using this product I have seen a great change in my skin. It's gentle, so you can even use it for your face. I get out of the shower with my skin feeling rejuvenated. I definitely don't need any other product than this one, it is always my go-to.
Christy S.
New Baden , IL
The way your skin feels after using Dove Moisturizing body wash is amazing. Rinses clean, leaves your skin soft and moisturized. Smells great and lathers nicely. Scent stays with you for most of the day. Found Dove to be affordable and would most definitely purchase again.
Gracey B.
Los Angeles
This is one of my favorites when it comes to washing my body. It is so incredibly moisturizing and is everything I look for in a body wash. If i can only say one tiny criticism about it, it has to be the price point which to me is a little bit much for a body wash, but other than that it is great and i give it 5 stars
chenoa p.
CHILLICOTHE, OH
This is a great product.As a first time user I was pretty satisfied however I did`t really care for the scent but it did leave my skin softer than before and the affect was long lasting.I also found that it worked well for my sensitive skin.I would probably buy this again.
Kristi S.
I absolutely love this body wash so much. It's reasonably priced, I can get it in bulk at my local SAMs club, it makes the skin feel incredibly soft and smooth. I use this as a body wash, but it lathers up nice enough that I use it as a shaving cream. Overall, highly recommend. Plus, it smells so great, a fresh scent!
Becca O.
Greenville, NC
The description of this product couldn't be more spot on! I am a freshman in college and the first body wash that I used back home was doves deep moisture body wash and sure enough, I took it with me to college! It's so affordable and you get so much quality for the price. I used it as a shaving cream substitute as well
Rebecca H.
Cincinnati, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I had never tried the dove body wash before but Dove has always been a brand I use and trust. Recently while looking for a travel sized body wash for a vacation I found the dove body wash and I can say that I absolutely love it! It smells SO good and is creamy and smooth. It makes my skin feel clean and hydrated.
Jaclyn T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love Dove moisturizing body wash! It always leaves my skin feeling smooth, soft, and clean! It doesn't leave a sticky film like some bar soaps can. It is a good value for the price, and you can usually find a coupon for it or it's on sale, so that is when I stock up!
lauren w.
Dove deep moisture body wash is my go to beauty product, it doesn't affect my sensitive skin, leaves me feeling fresh and clean all day, and it's a quick buy you can get from almost any store. I use it every time I shower and buy it every time I I'm out! 10 out of 10.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.