BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Wendy K.
Minneapolis, MN
I love Dove body wash. They always leave your skin feeling soft and fresh. It isn't harsh on your skin and never leave your skin feeling dry after you get out of the shower. One thing i wish they do is do a pump on their body wash. It'll be so much easier to use. But overall this is my go to body wash.
Bre W.
Terre Haute, IN
I love all Dove products but the body wash is my favorite. I use it everyday. It makes my skin feel hydrated and fresh. I normally don't have to put on lotion after my showers when using this. Only con I have it that it is a little on the pricey side when it comes to body washes but it does last long.
Nicole N.
Taunton, MA
FAVORITE body wash! Seriously helps my extremely dry skin, has a nice fresh clean scent that's not overbearing. I bought this is at Walmart and got a great deal on a two pack! Although it's pricier than most others I barely have to use a lot to get a nice rich later, so definitely more for your money
Mishal F.
This is a body wash which my family has been always loyal too it always keeps my body fresh and clean and they have so many different scents as well. I personally like shower gels more than body wash because i feel that they are more smooth upon sensitive skin. But we will always repurchase this one!
Abby S.
Carroll, OH
This product is super nice and leaves my skin feeling really happy after my shower, but I don't wash with it every day because the consistency of it can be a tad annoying at times. It's super thick and it takes a bit of work to get back off haha. It's really nice overall though, I'd highly recommend.
taylor a.
Tallahassee, FL
Dove is great hands down i love it smells great feels great it is kinda pricey but if you find it on sale it will be worth your money its very gentle on skin but some smell are really strong a pro is good on all skin a con its kinda pricey but is worth your money i would give this to any women or man
Vania d.
Athens, OH
I love the scent first of all but the best part is that after using this after my shower my skin feels so soft and moisturized! I definitely recommend this to anyone and there are no cons. Good price and you can pretty much get it anywhere. Superstore, grocery store, pharmacy...pretty much anywhere!
Jessica M.
Dove is very good for moisturizing dry skin. I have very, very dry skin and very sensitive skin. Dove was recommended to me to try for this. It was also affordable and available at your local grocery store. This product is a great product and I would recommend to anyone looking for a good bath soap.
Jessica W.
Cape Coral, FL
This body wash has been my favorite! It's thick and concentrated, a little goes a long way. It makes my skin feel so smooth and clean without feeling dry. The smell is great and I use the sensitive skin one for my children too. I buy this in the large pump sizes to get more out of my money. Love it!
Taylor G.
Fargo, ND
I love Dove body wash! I am allergic to a lot of body washes and Dove is the only brand that has consistently not given me reactions. I have never had a problem with any of their products. This body wash leaves my skin super soft, it isn't harsh, and it smells great. I feel like I am getting clean.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.