BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Lyndsey C.
South Shore, KY
I started using this a couple months ago and I will never go back to another body wash. The formula is creamy and lathers well. It’s affordable and quite a bit of product for the price. They have different smells and they all smell SO good. I have super dry skin and since I began using this I have noticed a huge difference in my skin.
Nikki H.
Flint Hill
This is my favorite body wash to purchase! I try to stock up when its on sale or if I have coupons for the product.  Love the smell and that it doesn't make my skin oily.  Helpful with slightly dry skin too. I would recommend anyone try this dove moisture body wash!
Savannah N.
Clemson, SC
I absolutely love this body wash. I have been using it for years now and love the soft feel it gives my skin. If I use any other products I feel like there is a waxy coat of residue left behind, however I don't get that feeling when I use Dove body wash. Absolutely recommend!!!!
Lynda J.
 Dove's body wash is my favorite because it leaves my skin so soft. I prefer body wash over soap. I tried other brands of body wash but always go back to Dove.  I feel the body wash is better for my skin than soap. I love the way it moisturizes my dry skin.
𝐵etty 𝒞.
perry
This is the only brand of body wash I use! This line of Dove body washes are amazing & creamy. It won’t leave a dry feel afterwards. Very moisturizing to the skin & smell amazing
Dara M.
Love this product! I've tried other body washes and they seem to irritate my skin. This is the only wash that smells good, moisturizes, and doesn't irritate my skin. I use it everyday and it never dries me out. I buy this every time and use it as my everyday body wash.
Mindy J.
FREEPORT, IL
Dove is supposed to be the "ultimate" soap. I have never been able to use Dove products. They break out my skin, and cause it to dry out. I believe I am actually allergic to it. I always find it amusing to see the commercials on tv about how amazing it is. NOT for me.
Allycia H.
Ammon, ID
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this body wash. It lathers nicely in a loofa and leaves your skin feeling soft and healthy right out of the shower. It has a nice fresh scent that's not over powering or artificial. Best part of all, it's on the cheaper side when compared to other brands.
Victoria k.
memphis
I love dove deep moisture body wash it keeps my skin nice and soft and moisture it I use dove body wash every time I take a shower. The aprons is that it moisture my skin a d keeps it soft and it smells good. I have no cons about dove deep moisturizing body wash. And it is long lasting it keep my skin s soft all the way to the next day. I would recommend this product.
Anita M.
Jefferson City
I keep trying other body wsshes, and I keep coming back to this. None moisturize, clean, and just makes my skin feel as good as this. None of them. So, I'll stick to my good ol favorite, save time and money. It works, it's been around forever. And I trust them.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.