BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Jas. J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My favorite body wash. It not only moisturizes but smells great & it's very good for sensitive skin. I use it everyday & have not problems. I buy my body wash at Walmart it's about $5 but you can get this super huge one with a pump for $8! Pretty good pricing for this quality body wash.
kim s.
Cleveland, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is one body wash that will last for awhile because you only need a small amount. It's gentle on your skin and makes your skin so soft. It has a nice scent nothing overpowering. The best part about it leaves you with a clean feeling after you rinse off. I would recommend this to everyone.
Sara R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I actually am new to this brand of body wash and bought it because I had a coupon! I must say that I'd prefer the 'gel' type body wash, but that may just be what I'm used to! This Dove body wash is quite thick and smooth almost like hair mousse (but obviously much heavier)! It smells very similar to the original Dove bar soap. Very fresh and clean! As far as moisture content, I don't notice a huge difference on my skin after using for a couple weeks!
Arielle C.
I used this product and other dove body washes for alms my whole life uo until the last 2 years. If thWY make one with more natural ingredients I'll definitely buy again. It was very hydrating and I genuinely felt like it wouldn't dry my skin out no matter how often I used it.
Fatima C.
Gardena, CA
At first I thought it smelled just like a Greyhound bus station I'd once walked into in Chicago, IL, but then after a few uses I gotten used to it and now I really, really enjoy it. It does a great job of not only getting you clean and smelling good, it makes your skin really soft. I love this stuff, and plan to keep buying it once I run out (which will be quite some time because you get so MUCH of the stuff). It's a really wonderful value for the price!
Andrea H.
Pasadena, CA
This is a really great body wash. My skin gets so dry, and having a moisturizing body wash makes such a difference. I can also use this instead of shaving cream, which is amazing. The only con is that I'm not a huge fan of the scent. It's a bit strong for my sensitive nose.
Brittany L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I received a free sample of this product and I really enjoyed it. I was really eager to try out this body wash because I'd heard a bunch of great feedback about it! when I intially opened the bottle in the shower, it smelled really good! It left my skin fully moisturized and so soft. I saw softer skin after a few days of using it and would absolutely purchase more dove products in the future!
Ashley C.
Vancouver, WA
I love this body wash. It's so thick and creamy and applies nicely to the skin. The fragrance is REALLY NICE and my skin feels great afterwards. It doesn't feel tight at all. I especially love this body wash because it works nicely as a shave cream. My body feels the smoothst when I use this body wash. I switched from using Bath & Body Works. Shave gels/foams/creams were never for me.
Cossie J.
Bardstown, KY
I got this body wash and the shampoo and conditioner. I love all 3 products. It has a wonderful fresh scent that is amazing and the body wash does a wonderful job on making you feel fresh and clean and doesn't leave your skin feeling like it has a residue on it like most soaps do. I know some have said there is no need to use lotion after using this however I always use lotion after showering no matter what moisturizer components a product has.
Brenda D.
Magna, UT
I love this because it leaves my skin so soft and moisturized. I'm allergic to shower gels and shaving gels, so this gives me the softness I want without the allergic reactions. I also use it when shaving my legs and underarms. It protects my skin like shaving gels would, but I feel like this leaves my skin much softer.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.