BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Brittany P.
I'm an avid Dove Body Wash user and I've been using it for atleast 4 years. I first started using dove because I have eczema and sensitive skin. I can honestly say after using this body wash over the years, my skin feels soft and smooth. I also feel clean and fresh as well. I can also tell the difference when using another brand of soap in comparison but overall I love Dove Body Wash and I'll continue to be a faithful user.
Selena A.
I love how soft and gentle this moisturizing body washes is. My daughter has very sensitive skin so when she was born we had to use this instead of Johnson's. We still contuine to use it and we have always loved it. It smells and feels amazing on the skin. Definitely recommend! No weird chemicals and dyes inside, perfect for all ages and skin types. Good price for the quality you get!
Heather C.
Its not to pricey, and the different smells and sensitive skin one is perfect too.. Dove makes you're skin so soft and you can smell how good you smell after you been clean for hours. Being a mom this is perfect cause kids make messes and your constantly moving and sweating.. So I recommend if you have about $5-$6 dollars to spend. The bars are cheaper, they are about
$3-$4 dollars
Alexis B.
Anderson, SC
This is the best body wash EVERRRRRRR.  I use the sensitive skin one it does so amazing on my skin. This Body Wash fulfills its promise as a moisturizing cleanser. (expected from dove). A VERY tiny amount is required in order for it to take full effect. There are plenty of soap bubbles and suds and It rinses off easily. After drying off, my skin feels super moisturized. I would definitely recommend this long lasting product.
Christy S.
New Baden, IL
The way your skin feels after using Dove Moisturizing body wash is amazing. Rinses clean, leaves your skin soft and moisturized. Smells great and lathers nicely. Scent stays with you for most of the day. Found Dove to be affordable and would most definitely purchase again.
Jennifer C.
Ocean view, DE
This body wash makes my skin so soft. It smells very good and can be used for men or women. I feel moisturized and I don't have to use lotion as much. I use it each time I shower. I would recommend it to anyone no matter what skin type. Even great for sensitive skin!!
Vanessa Q.
Lemon Grove, CA
One of my favorites to use. Feels like a lotion but lathers into a nice milky foam. It does moisturizer my skin but not a lot. It's great for the wintertime but after I shower I'll spread a thick cream to seal in the moisture and keep my body from being dry. Not sure if this is great for the summer or not, but if you do tend to have dry skin year around this would be great for you!
Lisa A.
Beverly Hills
This formula has a great mild scent and definitely has made a difference in my skin. We have hard water so a deep moisturizing body wash is very important each time I shower. A small amount will lather up nicely and rinses well from the skin. I use this product every evening with my skin care regimen. I also find it gentle enough if I have any skin flare ups or healing tattoos.
Claire M.
I got a sample of this in my winter 2016 Walmart Beauty Box. While it is very moisturizing, it has a terrible lather, and smells AWFUL! I threw it away after my first use due to the scent. I will not buy this again!
KASSANDRA T.
ocala, FL
I have known and used this product for about 5 years now. I no longer use it as often as i used to but when I do I'm reminded about how much i love it. I usually buy it from a local walmart or walgreens. The cost of this product is 8 r 9 dollars but the amount of product in the bottle is definitely worth every penny. I highly reccommend this product for people with dry skin.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.