BY DOVE #6 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Mariah W.
Cobleskill, NY
Dove has been a staple in shower/bath times since I was little. When they came out with the body wash I was an immediate customer. Now that I am older, I still love Dove. I love how the body wash comes in many great scents that last a good amount of time on your skin. I also love how it's creamy and creates a great lather without having to over use it. My only issue is that it can be a bit pricey. I use Dove when I can afford it, it's sort of like a treat for my fiance' and I. Sadly, this happens maybe once or twice a month. However if I could afford it each and every time I buy a body wash, this is the only body wash I would choose.
Michele S.
Flint, MI
Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash leaves your skin feeling silky smooth & rehydrates the most driest skin in just one wash! It's creamy formula doesn't 'water-down' when lathered, it stays exactly how it is.
Shantii W.
OMG!! This is THE BEST BODYWASH EVER!!! It's like a lotion and bodywash in one!! I put it in my jacuzzi tub and it lathers so well! Smells amazing! And comes in a variety of scents, I personally like the one for sensitive skin.
Becky B.
Columbus , OH
I don't love this body wash. Its scent isn't great (nothing bad, just kind of neutral). Its texture is kind of creamy, which is ok but it doesn't lather up at ALL. It doesn't feel like you're getting clean, because it just kind of slides off your skin. As far as moisture, I didn't notice any dramatic improvement, but it definitely didn't dry me out. This was in an Ohio winter! Still, with all the different body washes on the market, this isn't the one I would pick.
Kula K.
Waianae, HI
I have really bad eczema that can breakout all over my body and it's absolutely horrible!! Usually soaps filled with fragances irritate my skin, so I need to use a more cream based body wash to moisturize the skin and this is it!! My skin is a lot softer and easier to manage after using the Dove Moisture Body Wash. There are a few more things I also need to do (i.e. apply oil) to really retain moisture after the shower, but this product has been a big factor in controlling my eczema. 100% would recommend to anyone suffering from skin conditions!
Ruth M.
Bluefield, WV
Dove body wash is so moisturizing and it smells absolutely amazing. The best part is it's price. Less than ten dollars and I feelvlime I've had a full body scrub.
Jay A.
Dove Deep Moisture Nourishing Body Wash is not my to go body wash. I got this as a gift and was excited to use it because I have used on occasion the soap bar and was happy with it. I like it but I wasn't totally impressed with it. I didn't feel my skin was benefiting much from it. The product itself is creamy and the scent is perfect because its just clean and pure. It didn't dry my skin and washed off easily which is always a plus. It didn't leave a film like residue. Dove body wash works fine for me but didn't feel my skin improve from my usual wash.
Savannah S.
Albuquerque, NM
Dove is my favorite because it's so soft on the skin and it has a strong long lasting smell. It's worth sending a little more than the other body washes in stores
Alissa C.
Roscoe, IL
I received the Dove Go Fresh gift pack for Christmas which had a bar of Dove soap, a full-sized bottle of body wash and the Go Fresh shampoo in the pomegranate/lemon scent. This smells wonderful! Very moisturizing and fresh. I have never been disappointed in Dove products but my only complaint is the price (but obviously you get what you pay for!) I used the shampoo a few times but needed to stop b/c I have blue hair and regular shampoo fades and washes out my color too quickly but it's great for dry hair and leaves your hair very light and doesn't weigh it down!
I highly recommend this product to anyone who enjoys a quality product!
Amanda P.
Glendale, AZ
This is literally the only body wash I've found that moisturizers and cleanses! And I've tried a ton. It's gentle on the skin and always leaves me feeling so soft!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.