BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Kristen W.
Wellness Guru Expert
You cannot beat this product! The price is unreal, and the fragrances available are subtle but have staying power! This product is great on my sensitive skin, and combats winter skin=dryness as well. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a solid staple to add to their shower routine.
Jasmine G.
Haines City, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
This body wash is amazing.. My skin tends to get dry specially my legs and this body wash helps to keep my body nice and soft.. The moisture lasts.. I have instantly seen an improvement to my skin.. I like switching it up every once and awhile and I try other scents but this is my favorite brand overall
Janay H.
Hamden, CT
Love this item ! I use it every time i shower . I have brought this product quite a few times and will continue to buy . I believe i got mine from Costco in a 3 pack and it lasts me a while before I need to buy another set . It is slightly pricey but it is worth is because it smells great (not too strong of a smell) , has a neutral scent so its not too feminine or male scent . Keeps skin soft and moisturized .
Brandi T.
Kenova, WV
This body wash is pretty amazing! Makes my skin feel super soft without leaving residue. I'm not a huge fan of the smell wish it had a sweet smell but itself has a clean smell. My skin feel so so soft I recommend it to a lot of people. I have always had small bumps on the back of my arms since high school and they got worse after having kids. After using this body wash for 1 month my arms are 100% clear!!
Erika K.
Bowling Green, OH
I want to give this a higher rating because the feeling of this body wash is super soft and it feels good while you are washing on the skin.  However as soon as you start to rinse off it makes my skin almost feel dry even while I'm standing under the water.  Its almost like there is friction while trying to rinse and rub the soap off my body.  It is just a sensation that is unpleasant to me.
Christine G.
Jackson, NJ
Omg!!!! I love love love this body wash!!! I love that it applies well with your hands (because loofah and wash clothes gross me out). It's great to use to shave your legs and it's just a nice treat in the shower. The smell is super clean and you feel like you are wrapping yourself in a foamy luxe treatment. I use this daily. It's perfect for the winter and summer. This is a staple in my shower for sure.
Camaro S.
Tucson, AZ
Dove Deep Moisture body wash definitely deserves 5 stars! The smell is great and lasts for quite some time after you get out of the shower. The consistency of the wash is creamy and rich and very lathering. It keeps my skin feeling moisturized all day long. For me personally, I need products that keep the moisture locked in because I have eczema, which is extremely dry skin, so I need all the moisture I can get.
Crystal F.
This is my new favorite body wash! My skin gets really dry, especially in the winter, so I decided to try the Dove Winter Care and instantly my skin felt moisturized. The smell is amazing and lasts longer on your skin than any body wash I've ever used. Never buying any other body wash again.
Jenny N.
Ashland , KY
Wellness Guru Expert
This is a great body wash. It lathers up nicely leaving skin soft, smooth, and hydrated. It's worth the money and a little goes a long way if you are using a loofah. I love the way it makes my skin feel and I feel super clean after using. It's got a nice fragrance and totally worth having.
Alice F.
Ann Arbor, MI
Dove makes my favortie body products! the body wash doesn't only clean you but also moisturizes the skin and I don't feel the need to apply lotion after I get out of the shower. The price point is amazing and it saves you from getting a lotion. I totally recommend this and any other of their scents
Genesis C.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.