BY DOVE #6 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Janay H.
Port Chester, NY
Love this item ! I use it every time i shower . I have brought this product quite a few times and will continue to buy . I believe i got mine from Costco in a 3 pack and it lasts me a while before I need to buy another set . It is slightly pricey but it is worth is because it smells great (not too strong of a smell) , has a neutral scent so its not too feminine or male scent . Keeps skin soft and moisturized .
Ashlee L.
River Ridge, LA
I used this body wash for a good while before deciding it was time for something new.

It had a great scent which is something that I loved, but for something with the claims of "NutriumMoisture" I would have liked for it to give my dry skin a little more moisture. I gave it a long fair shot since my husband also loved it, but I am going to try out another Dove product that may have a little more moisture to it.
Ariel N.
Athens, TN
Love love love! Especially the Winter Care Limited Edition and Fig versions. Every winter I buy the Winter edition and I don't even need lotion after showering it leaves me so soft. I love the light clean scent. My boyfriend even likes this wash as well. The one complaint I do have is that Dove tests their products on animals. For that reason I have to give this product a lower score than I would like. We are all intelligent enough to know by now you do not put the wash in your eyes.
We don't need to subject animals to that when most of us can use common sense. DOVE, I love your products, but you all have to stop with the cruelty.
Thanks. *End rant*
Brittany M.
Killen, AL
LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!! I have tried several body washes and many have dried my skin out severely. This is the one product I have found that keeps my skin smooth and non dry. Price of the product it very reasonable. Especially when purchasing at Target they run great sales on this product basically biweekly. Will for sure buy this product down the road.
Carmen H.
Love everythinv about dove! It works super good on my hair and it is very inexpensive, especially when theres coupons. Dove leaves my hair and skin feeling great!!!
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I got a sample of this thru walmart (I think) and I absolutely love it. In just one wash, it leaves my skin soft and smooth. I sometimes forgot to put lotion after taking a bath but when I'm using this body wash I wouldn't worry coz my skin still looks moisturized. I will definitely buy one after my free sample run out ☺️
Kara N.
Brooklyn, NY
I buy these by the pallet at Costco, seriously. Bury me in this body wash. During the summer, I can run up to twice in a day and I used to dread it because showering so often is terrible for my skin (especially since I love hot showers) but using Dove Deep Moisture makes my skin baby soft :) and no signs of acne since it gets out all the dirt and sweat and other grossness. I don't even know how price compares anymore since this is the only body wash I've used for several years.
Ashley S.
Springfield, OH
Great moisturizing body wash, especially if you pair with a lotion. I get very dry skin in the winter to where it cracks and this helps more than lotion does alone.
Vanessa S.
I have been fan of dove products. What I like best about this body wash is that it doesn't make me itch, after using it. In the past, I tried other body washes that would make my skin so dry and itchy. It has a thick creamy consistency and the smell is not overpowering. Also doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. The only downfall is the packaging, when it gets down to bottom, it has hard time coming out. So I take the cap completely off, to get last few bits out. I have also used this body wash in the other scents orange one, green tea and cucumber and all work the same and smell great.
VE 0378669 DAYDEE N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this Dove Deeo Moisture Body Wash because is so smooth on my skin and every day I use it is like heaven after shower because my skin is so soft and looks so healthy that is very worthy with the price I pay for it, I highly recommended to have a very much soft skin and a very much healthy look and of course because of the smell your body would have after every shower and during the day.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.