BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Alexus N.
Belle Chasse, LA
This dove body wash has to be the best body wash I have ever used. It is a very good price for the size of the bottle. It last long as long as you use it wisely. It's very smooth and gentle once it touch your skin, and feels even better afterwards. I would buy it again, as well recommend to anyone that loves Dove products.
Taja W.
Dove can never go wrong. This body wash cleans, moisturizes, and revitilizes. I use it everyday and the moisture lasts. It smells great lol just like any dove product. There are no cobs for me honestly. I would recommend this for anyone in need of some moisture for dry skin.
Jas. J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My favorite body wash. It not only moisturizes but smells great & it's very good for sensitive skin. I use it everyday & have not problems. I buy my body wash at Walmart it's about $5 but you can get this super huge one with a pump for $8! Pretty good pricing for this quality body wash.
Arielle C.
I used this product and other dove body washes for alms my whole life uo until the last 2 years. If thWY make one with more natural ingredients I'll definitely buy again. It was very hydrating and I genuinely felt like it wouldn't dry my skin out no matter how often I used it.
Avery G.
I love this body wash. It's creamy, it's hydrating, and it doesn't leave a film in the tub or on your skin (unless you use it as a bubble bath, which I suggest that you don't). It comes in all sorts of scents and types, including one for dry skin. My favorite is the cucumber one. While its formula is hydrating, you do need to use a lotion afterward because anything with detergent in it (which this has) can keep you from being as hydrated as you want to be.
Aniqua T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This body wash does a good job of moisturizing my skinh. I would definitely say that my skin feels softer after using it in the shower. The smell is pleasant but very generic, nothing special of a scent. If anything it can be more fruity, in my opinion. Good body wash overall.
Ashley C.
Vancouver, WA
I love this body wash. It's so thick and creamy and applies nicely to the skin. The fragrance is REALLY NICE and my skin feels great afterwards. It doesn't feel tight at all. I especially love this body wash because it works nicely as a shave cream. My body feels the smoothst when I use this body wash. I switched from using Bath & Body Works. Shave gels/foams/creams were never for me.
Lorianne B.
Bloomington, IN
I love this body wash. It's the only one I buy anymore. It makes your skin super soft and feeling clean. You can just buy it at Target or Walmart. I use it all the time and it lasts for a long time because a little goes a long way with this body wash. I'd highly recommend this.
Brittany L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I received a free sample of this product and I really enjoyed it. I was really eager to try out this body wash because I'd heard a bunch of great feedback about it! when I intially opened the bottle in the shower, it smelled really good! It left my skin fully moisturized and so soft. I saw softer skin after a few days of using it and would absolutely purchase more dove products in the future!
Andrea H.
Pasadena, CA
This is a really great body wash. My skin gets so dry, and having a moisturizing body wash makes such a difference. I can also use this instead of shaving cream, which is amazing. The only con is that I'm not a huge fan of the scent. It's a bit strong for my sensitive nose.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.