BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Neva W.
Bristow, VA
Have this is my shower right now.  My husband knows whenever he sees this on sale to stock up for me. I have been using this for years.  The scent is so mild I just love it and it keeps my skin soft.  It also doesn't irritate my skin.  I used to get breakouts on my back.  Since I started using this my back is nice and clear.
Anna G.
Nashville, TN
I'm disappointed in the this product because it does nothing for my skin. I have very dry skin, but this body wash seems to leave it drier after using it in the shower. The only advantage to is that is has a very nice clean scent. This is definitely not a product I typically buy and prefer Dove's bar soaps instead.
Maite L.
I love this body wash! Leaves my skin so soft and smells so good! I even use this for my baby girl. She has sensitive skin and bathing her everyday was drying out her skin and making it peel. I started using it for her on a suggestion from another mom with a similar situation and it was worked wonders! My little girl no longer has dry skin and is much more comfortable!
Jamie B.
West Chester, OH
I think I have used about every scent and option of Dove Body Wash and love every single one. We are currently using the Deep Moisture Body Wash. I have to buy 2 at a time because my husband likes it as much as I do. I would definitely recommend if you have dry or sensitive skin or just want softer skin overall.
Julianne O.
W Lafayette, IN
I have very dry skin which means if I shower, I need to immediately put lotion or some type of cream/oil on afterwards. I didn't have to with this body wash! But please don't read that and think it leaves an oily residue, because it doesn't! You're left soft and silky, smooth and relaxed :) Tell me I'm not the only one who tenses up a little bit with dry skin, right?
Ashley Y.
College Park, MD
I buy these in BULK because I love them and they are cheaper that way! Also, me and all of my roommates used this (girls and boys) because the scent is wonderful but not TOO much and it is truly very moisturizing! I also use this to shave and it works wonders! I've been using this for years, can't miss out!
Suzanne C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I only use this dove body wash on my skin. My skin can be very sensitive and this is the only body wash that works for me and makes me feel fresh and clean. It is a good value for the price because it comes in a huge container and lasts a long time.
Vandita S.
I love this body wash. I prefer this body wash over the dove bar soaps, and this particular body wash makes my skin feel so soft and moisturized. I have eczema and i don't get flakey skin at all when I use this wash, which is usually something that I do experience with body washes from other brands. very gentle and soothing on the skin.
Viridiana S.
Dove is one of my favorite soaps, it smells great, it's very moisturizing and I feel like I do not need cream after the bath, with the moisturizing that leaves you enough I love it !!.
Courtney T.
Buffalo, NY
I tried this after the Walgreens voxbox campaign. I didn't receive it in voxbox but it was mentioned as a product to try. I love how now I have to use less lotion after getting out of the shower because it really does a lot of the moisturizing for me which I often find shower gels don't do. I love that it is soft on my dry, sensitive skin and I don't have to worry about getting a rash from it. I have also tried the cucumber scent and peach.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.