BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Jenny N.
Ashland , KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This is a great body wash. It lathers up nicely leaving skin soft, smooth, and hydrated. It's worth the money and a little goes a long way if you are using a loofah. I love the way it makes my skin feel and I feel super clean after using. It's got a nice fragrance and totally worth having.
Natalie R.
Winter Haven, FL
I absolutely love love love Dove body wash products they smell amazing and leave the skin smooth and soft. I choose them over any, I mean any other body wash out there and ive tried a lot of them. HOWEVER, its a bit pricey for me. In my area they charge anywhere between $8 and $10 dollars for a bottle of this stuff making it one of the more expensive body washes and i just simply cant afford it most of the time living on my own on a check to check barely making it salary so I normally end up skipping this for whatever happens to be on sale even tho it hurts because i do love it so much price is just a killer for me.
Bina S.
This body wash is good, but it does not possess any particularly amazing qualities. It does have a good value, because it works well and it's not very pricey. I don't often use this product, because I prefer a different brand- I would repurchase this product in the future, but I do not have any current plans to purchase it again.
Amanda B.
Richmond, VA
This wash smeels so good, fresh and clean. Lathers amazing and rinses clean without that dry feeling soaps can leave. Skin feels moisturized after using. Saves you money because a little goes a long way. Beacause it is so creamy, moisturizing and lathering you cant just stand and let the water rinse it off, you do need to kinda whipe it as the water runs on you to rinse. No need for lotion after your shower with this. The only con I have is the design of the bottle, because it is so creamy you need to turn it upside down when it get 3/4 empty and thats not an easy task. They need to make the opening on the bottom.
Camille O.
Moca PR
Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash is that kind of product that when you use it you can never change. I have a big family and everyone in my house use it. It help your body to stay smooth and healthy. Before the use of it, I tried different kind of Body Wash, but when I tried Dove, it was the Best for my entire family. I recommend it 100%.
Tanya B.
Fulton, NY
This is a staple in our homes shower. I introduced hubby to Dove 18 years ago after I found Ivory in his shower...he has never looked back. He and the kids love the way they feel clean and not sticky from using this unlike other soaps. He uses all Dove products for his daily needs.
Hannah W.
Lawrence, KS
First and foremost, I really enjoy this product.

Dove does a great job of giving an all-over clean in a gentle, moisturizing way. With great bang for your buck, the absolute best part of this product is the fact that no matter how much you use it, it moisturizes your skin like a lotion that cleans! I would absolutely buy this product again. The only reason that I'm giving it four stars is that it doesn't lather up super well, and I love lots of bubbles.
Bridget B.
Charlotte, NC
My dermatologist recommended this to me after telling me my skin looked "very dry." I used this product for years and tried to save a few bucks by switching to the Target brand. I didn't realize how much the cheaper version dried out my skin until going back to the real deal and seeing instant results. This product also has a fresh and clean but not overpowering scent.

This body wash will care for you like your grandma without leaving you smelling like her.
Angela  S.
Kentucky
Love the lather and the hydrating effects of this body wash. The smell is remotely neutral which is always good for someone that wears perfume. I buy this 99% of the time :)
Leeann B.
Glasgow, KY
I absolutely love this body wash. Dove is my go to brand when it comes to shower items and skin care in general. This is no different. It keeps my skin feeling so soft after I get out of the shower and does not leave that tight scummy feeling like bar soap does. The other body washes out there just cannot compete with Dove's Deep Moisture in my opinion. It has such a clean smelling scent and I do prefer that over the perfume style scents out there. This is will let you down I promise.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.