BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Bailey S.
St. Augustine, FL.
Very rich and creamy. You notice how moisturizing it is after one use. I also love that you smell clean and fresh long after showering. I always go back to Dove.
Kamille D.
Olympia, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
One of the OG's and I feel like if you need a reliable body wash that will give you moisture, this is still my guy. And always go on sale or grab some at costco.
Kiren Z.
orlando
I think this body wash leaves me smelling so fresh sometimes I don't even put on deodorant. I love it. It makes me so smooth and relaxed. I live buying it from target because they always have it for a good price.
Jamie J.
Union, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My favorite body wash thus far! I don't care for lotion in the summer because of the heat and humidity. Dove Body Wash cleanses clean but leaves you moisturized.
Maggie N.
I love dove body wash because its scent is fresh and clean without being over the top. It comes out rich and creamy and lathers easily. Affordable too. Definitely a buy-in-bulk go-to.
Ashlyn G.
I could seriously go on ALL DAY about this product. I've been using it for years and years. You won't find any other body wash in my shower. It is great for those who have super dry skin (like me). It's not super slick or sudsy like most body washes. It lathers on very smooth and creamy. It doesn't leave your skin feeling like you have a layer of soap on it. In fact, when you step out of the shower, you will feel an immediate difference in the moisture level of your skin. It smells great too. I would definitely recommend this to women who have sensitive areas and cannot use a regular soap. The only down side to it is I go through a bottle every two weeks. The cheapest I've found it by me is at Wal-Mart for $5.79. This calls for a pricey month of shower purchases.
Morgan F.
Cambridge, NE
Have used dove body wash my whole life, will never switch brands. I tried the off brand that was supposed to be comparable and immediately switched back to dove!
Nancy M.
Memphis, TN
This product works great I use it everyday and love the price. It feels very nice on the skin and smells very nice and clean. It is very moisturizing it is also good for sensitive skin an overall great product
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love my skin to feel soft and clean. I can actually feel my skin is more hydrated. I love the smell of this soap. I like how sudsy it gets! I get mine at Target.
Angie T.
Daly city, Ca
Works great and really is moisturizing! Works great with my occasional eczema! This product is definitely great for sensitive skin. It a great price and I can always find a set of these either at target or Costco. Would definitely purchase again
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.