BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Steph P.
Cranbury, NJ
I tried the #Dove moisturizing body wash during the winter months. My skin is very dry during the winter so I thought I would give it a try. I thought it was too moisturizing and caused my skin to get oily quickly. The oiliness on my skin caused my back to break out. I prefer the body washes with the little exfoliating beads. I will try another kind of #Dove body wash next time.
Desiree M.
I love this body wash it leaves my skin feeling nice and clean and soft I highly recommend this product to anybody who wants a body wash that's light on scent but still leaves you smelling fresh
BJ W.
Bristol, VA
This body wash is definitely good for dry and/or sensitive skin! It almost feels like lotion going on but it does suds up nicely too. To me, the only downfall, is I am not in love with the fragrance. It seems generic. It doesn't smell bad by any means but I have other body washes that work just as well but smell better. Shower time is me time so a great smell is what I look for!
Christina R.
Milledgeville , GA
I love this gentle and moisturizing body wash. It's great for my dry and sensitive skin. Plus, I just love dove and all of their products. I find they don't use all the harsh chemicals and fragrances that other brands tend to use in their products. This is the only body wash I will use. In fact I love it so much that I just bought a bulk package off of Amazon. Do yourself a favor and try this out. Your skin will thank you.
Isabella G.
Como ya he dicho en muchas de mis recomendaciones, soy alérgica a muchos productos y desde que probé dove no lo cambio por nada, es accesible y huele muy bien deja la piel muy suave de verdad que lo recomiendo

As I said in many of my recommendations, I am allergic to many products and since I tried dove I did not change it for anything, it is accessible and it smells very good It leaves the skin really soft I recommend it
Heather S.
Edina , MN
I like this Dove Deep Moisture Nourishing Body Wash. It smells so good, lathers & rinses off nicely, cleanses well, moisturizes my skin so i don't even need to use lotion afterward, doesn't leave me feeling greasy or oily, and leaves my skin smelling nice. I also like that it's convenient to buy because it's sold at Target, Walmart, drug stores, and even some grocery stores.
Amber R.
This is the best body wash to use in the winter. If you are like me and your skin tends to get really dry in the winter and especially your legs, this is for you. It is so cheap and smells good, but works amazingly. The bottle lasts longer than any other types of body wash I used before and you only have to use a little of it for your whole bottle. It also lathers great and makes your skin feel smooth and soft afterwards.
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL
This liquid soap has an ideal formula for dry skin is super moisturizing is a very good option, especially for the cold season we need more hydration in our skin, it is very well priced and it spreads a lot, it has a practical dispenser that Helps the apicacion, its fragrance is soft and pleasant
Carla J.
This is by far my favorite body wash. I use it on my four-year-old son as well. It moisturizes my skin and I feel clean and feel like it's a very good price. The product also last a long time and I little goes a long way. This is a repurchase for me and I probably will not never go to another brand.
Niki S.
So i just had surgery. Dr says you can only use body wash if it doesn't contain alcohol. I get this faithfully. Not only does it NOT contain alcohol but its so moisturizing. It last you forever. Like a littlw goes a very long way w/this body wash. Its thick smells wonderful. You can just wash up&go w/out lotion. Thats how moisturizing this stuff is. One of the best body washes out there. Definitely worth the price.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.