BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Kiara G.
The label on the bottle describes exactly what it does to your skin after one shower. This is easy to get at Walmart for around $12 and I use it everyday. It smells great and it leaves your skin smooth and moisturized as well as smelling great. If you have sensitive skin too, don't worry...Doce body washes cooperate with sensitive skin.
Jessica M.
GIRL! If you aren't using this, are you really washing your body? I used to use only bath and body works and Victoria secret washes. I was in Target about a month and a half ago and saw a two pack of this product, for only $9.99! This was a month and a half ago and I'm still on the first bottle! I constantly can't wait to shower now because of this body wash! It smells great and leaves my skin feeling silky smooth! While I'm in the shower washing with my luffa, it's an indescribable feeling!
Alix G.
I love this. Everyone needs to get this, my friend got me into it and now I buy it over and over again! It lasts so long and feels so moisturized I can't get enough! I recommend it so much to you guys and all my friends. My boyfriend tried it and feel in love with it. I love the smell and so does he I promise it's worth it!
Rae L.
It's my go to body wash, I always go out of my way for these! I have sensitive skin and not everything agrees with my skin, so when I found out that it didn't irritate my skin at all, I was pretty amazed. They have such a comforting, long lasting smell that people were actually complementing me of how good I smelled. These lather well and it made my skin feel so moisturized, I was almost tempted to not even use lotion afterwards! Great body wash, would definitely recommend to others
Carina A.
Mesa, Arizona
Okay so I just received my free sample from #wakmartbeautybox today and OMG! Am I loving it 😍 the scent was the first thing I notice, it smells absolutely amazing! My boyfriend definitely liked it 😉 it left my skin feeling soft and smooth BIG plus for me. I smell and feel great 😍❤ I definitely recommend this product! Can't wait to purchase this in a bigger bottle.
Sashai G.
New Orleans, LA
I use this body wash everyday (for the most part). My partner had been using it while I had previously been using pricier natural products (shea moisture, etc), so one evening I decided to give this a try. It leaves my skin feeling moisturized, and although I prefer to use products with natural ingredients, this gets the job done for the price. It doesn't dry out the skin, which is great my book!
Taylor F.
I love Dove so much! It's always been my go to hair and body care go to. I love the body wash so much. It's the only body wash that I can use to help my acne on my back and my shoulders. It clears it up so nicely without irradiating it. I have sensitive skin and this doesn't bother it at all. It's smells absolutely amazing and is such a nice fresh clean scent. It's extremely thick and cleanses my body nicely. It's affordable as well. highly recommended
Rachel R.
Plantation, FL
This product is amazing it leaves my skin so soft and flawless after every use, the best part is that the smell stays on your skin and it lasts all day long. This is my all time favorite bath product, I use it everyday for years now. I recommend trying it if you have not, they even sell small samples for a couple uses.
Brandy T.
Hinesville, GA
I am in love with this soap and yes I know that sounds silly but I have extremely sensitive skin and am not able to use very many soaps at all. This is not only able to be used for sensitive skin but it's so smooth, gentle and smells awesome on my skin. I use this product daily and recommend it for everybody plus it's also affordable since someone like me who's on a fixed income can afford to use it as much as I do. Great product I'd give it a 10!!!
Neva W.
Bristow, VA
Have this is my shower right now.  My husband knows whenever he sees this on sale to stock up for me. I have been using this for years.  The scent is so mild I just love it and it keeps my skin soft.  It also doesn't irritate my skin.  I used to get breakouts on my back.  Since I started using this my back is nice and clear.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.