BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Aja B.
Massillon, OH
My entire a family uses this body wash. I'm the only female in home, sometimes I try new body washes, and all the guys are like, please just get the usual stuff we get (the Dove) Lol! It doesn't leave a residue. It leaves your skin feeling fresh and moisturized. It smells great and has a rich creamy consistency. Basically, it's a staple in my home. The only reason I ever try anything else is because I'm a product junkie and addicted to trying new stuff :)
Myra A.
San Diego, CA
By far my favorite body wash/scrub! Makes my skin feel refreshed and soft. And being the type of person who does not like strong florescent smells this body wash is perfect.
Haley W.
Dove is amazing! I don't use any other body wash or deodorant! I've always had problems with my skin and Dove products is the only brand that keeps me from having dry skin
Courtney S.
Dove products are always a sure thing. Dry skin is no fun for anyone that's why I enjoy dove products they provide a great amount of moisture and nourishment for your skin.
Nicole U.
Mt Pleasant, PA
I liked the smell of this and it did a good job at providing moisture. I have been a bit disappointed that it it doesn't get as foamy as other body washes. It definitely goes on more like a lotion. If you aren't careful and leave some in the tub that doesn't get washed down, it can create a slippery situation. Wasn't a bad purchase, but I wish I had not purchased a twin pack because I'd rather pick a different kind to try next time instead of getting through two bottles. Not my preferred, but okay if I run out of others.
Kayli J.
Chattanooga, TN
I've been using this product for around a year now. Prior to that I used bath and body works body washes. Those always made me feel gross and sticky. This product does just the opposite. I put a little bit on my loofah when I'm in the shower, and scrub my whole body. It makes me feel so clean, and the simple scent is very refreshing. I will be using this product for a long time to come. It's my absolute favorite.
Sarah P.
delaware
Love this. Dermatologist actually recommended that I use it when I had dry skin due to winter weather conditions.  I buy it right at the grocery store. Easy to use and feels great on my skin.
Gloria M.
Beaumont, CA
i love dove products, especially their hair care products. but, i have really sensitive skin, and when i say sensitive i mean sensitive. i can't use anything with a fragrance or that i know is going to cause my skin an irritable reaction. i bought this thinking i would be able to use it (hints being for sensitive skin). i used it a few times and loved it, until i broke out everywhere. it's a good product if you don't have sensitive skin like me.
Kaitlyn O.
Seneca, SC
This is my go to body wash. It smells AMAZING and leaves me feeling so fresh. It's very affordable at any local drug store and the bottles last forever. I would definitely recommend trying any of the scents.
Sherry H.
Prichard, WV
I loved my Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash. I have really dry skin in the winter and this helps my skin not be as dry after my baths. I'm also very sensitive to smells, sometimes scented soaps will gives me instant migraines. The Dove body wash just has a very light, clean scent that doesn't hurt my head. It also works very well for sensitive skin too, and it makes a TON OF bubbles, my little girl always says she's getting a bubble bath whenever we use this for her bath :)
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Favorite scent?

Kohl's

Kohl's was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.