BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

CRYSTAL R.
MARSHALL, AR
Love the Dove bodywash and deodorant! Not only does it make you smell great it also softens your skin! It feels great and the smell lasts awhile after your shower!
Megan W.
Lebanon, NH
I have tried so many scents of Dove body wash and every single time it leavea my skin feelinig extremely sticky feeling and dry. My skin gets super itchy as well.
Shelly S.
California , PA
One of the best moisturizing shower soaps I ever used. Leaves my skin soft and smells great. If you have sensitive skin areas this is a product I would recommend.
Sherry D.
I bought this at the local drug store. The smell is delicious and it relaxes me. I lather myself all over. It gives very generous foam . It is gentle on my skin and I highly recommend this product. Buy it now!!!

S
Daniel M.
Cathedral Cty, CA
This is by far one of my favorite liquid soaps to use. The way it leaves my skin feeling moisturized and not all dry and flakey looking. I recommend this product.
Skyler W.
Rector, AR
This Dove body wash is a must have for my shower routine. It leaves my skin feeling silky soft without feeling greasy and since I have started using it is no longer need to use lotion as much as I once did. It is also gentle enough I use it on my face every night to remove my makeup and I have no longer needed a routine facial moisturizer, my skin tone has started to even out and I am having far fewer breakouts. This is a great quality product at a great price, I can't see myself changing to anything else.
Donna P H.
Buffalo, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Dove body wash and soap is most women's first choice. Although it smells great. Lathers very well, rinses off well, keeps you clean and most of all fresh. I smell great after using it from head to toe. I'm a variety type person all around. I love switching between all products. Experiencing and comparing each product making sure it does what it claims to do. this way I don't get bored with any products
Yulisa D.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this body wash so much, I've tried every single one out there and they're all amazing. They make my skin feel moisturized and makes me smell good all day long
Sarah D.
Ringwood, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I was able to get two free samples from online requests. I like the scent since it is soft and floral. The soap itself feels "Soft" when its all sudsy - if that even makes sense! It suds up real nicely, so a little bit goes a long way. It feel smooth on the skin when using it with a puff. NOt too many body washes make you feel like you're actually being cleaned, but this one does. I don't know how to explain it, but I feel like it is an actual soap that cleans. I can't say that I noticed softer skin due to this product, but it didn't dry my skin out like some do. Oh, it also rinses off nicely. I would use this product again - and I'm not a body wash person, I prefer bar soaps.
Sabila S.
I have eczema and this is the best body wash I have found for sensitive skin. It's creamy, nourishing and very gentle on the skin,but cleans your skin throughly without making it itchy. I use it with a pouf and it lathers well so a little goes a long way.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.