BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Monica M.
Doral , FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product is amazing, it smells great and it leaves your skin feeling soft and refreshed. The best part of it is that you don't come out of the shower feeling like a dried prune. Did I mention it smell amazing? One of my favorite from all the dove range. My entire family uses it. My significant other uses Dove men and I can't stop smelling him. It is simply amazing
Melinda P.
Charleston, SC
This is my favorite Dove body wash! It really makes me skin feel moisturized without feeling heavy. It doesn't take much to get the whole body clean either, so a bottle will last a while. I also like that it is available everywhere and I can usually find a great deal on it at CVS with their many coupons!
Steph C.
I love the way Dove products smell. This product smells great, but not overpowering. A little bit goes a long way and you only need a small amount to get a nice lather. Very gentle and leaves my skin feeling clean with no residue. This definitely helps to keep my normally dry winter skin at bay!
Sarah N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Dove Deep Moisture is my holy grail cold weather body wash. I have dry skin and live in a dry climate, and this body wash saves my skin. I have tried other brands in the colder months, and while they may be fine during the summer, I know as soon as I break out my scarves and boots I'm grabbing this body wash. I discovered it while in college in Montana and haven't looked back since. LOVE LOVE LOVE it!
Alexa S.
Love love love love love love love love Love love love love love love love love Love love love love love love love love Love love love love love love love love Love love love love love love love love Love love love love love love love love Love love love love love love love love
Jacqueline  H.
Hyattsville, MD
Love this body wash. It was super moisturizing and kept me feeling soft all day. It has that dove smell which isn't too overbearing and you're about to layer up on perfumes of your choice afterwards without it being too much. Not very pricey and usually on sale. I would definitely recommend buying it or other dove products! They're all great.
Zulay S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
In my house we buy body wash in bulk and Dove is the #1 brand used in my home. It makes our skin feel so soft and moisturized. The line is our favorite soap and we love the different scents it comes in. We also love that there's a men's line and buy that one as well. Dove is the secret to baby like soft skin!
Courtney S.
Cumming, GA
Dove is a staple in most homes. It was considered a special thing in ours. We were usually broke. So dove was always considered a big thing for me. I loved it. The smell, the soft skin afterwards. I'm a total weirdo. But body washes have always been something I love. And dove is one of them!
Alice F.
Ann Arbor, MI
Dove makes my favortie body products! the body wash doesn't only clean you but also moisturizes the skin and I don't feel the need to apply lotion after I get out of the shower. The price point is amazing and it saves you from getting a lotion. I totally recommend this and any other of their scents
Alessandra L.
Cypress, TX
I love using this rather than the bar soap. Leaves my skin soft, smooth and hydrated. I use in the shower with my loofah gloves. I use every where but my face. The shape of the bottle itself isn't my favorite and that's why I gave 4 stars instead of five. Hard to squeeze out sometimes.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.