BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Phebean C.
columbus, OH
The reason i give this soap a five star rating is because i feel that it realy make's your skin really soft and nourished,the smell is great and it's really soft to the touch, and i feel by the first wash you will definenetly see results and it's very cheap and i've basically been using dove all my life and ever since i got dove i love it ever since so i really hope you buy it and you definitely will not regret it.
Leidi R.
Taylorsville, UT
My boyfriend and I LOVE this body wash!!! The large size is very economical and the pump makes it so easy to use! It is thick and ultra-hydrating, and leaves our skin more moisturized than any other body wash we've tried yet. It also has a very neutral, clean scent - perfect for men & women to share. Excellent product!! Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash
Desi C.
phoenix
I rarely give products five stars, but if I could I have give this a 4.5 because I love this product. I just recently purchased it and I think my skin is seeing some kind of improvement. The whole "skin softer after one use" I think is a little bit of a stretch, but I have been getting compliments on how soft my skin is! I just want to say dove is an amazing brand and I think it should continue with innovating products that are tailored to making the customer feel AMAZING! I sometimes don't like them price when I'm broke, but hey you have to pay for quality!
Juanita B.
Yes, this is definitely a good product with a longtime positive record from My Mom, to me and now my children. Oh my, I used to love how my Mom smelled. Sadly she passed when I was 14 so while in a foster home, I washed my clothes and sheets in this stuff and it made me feel and smell comfort. As an adult I still purchase it and now my kids. Just be sure to put pads on the tub/shower floor because it gets so slippery and it takes time to wash all the soap off lol not a negative, just a reason to stay in longer and a friendly tip lol That is the moisturizer in it.
Kasey T.
Woolwich, ME
I've used many Dove Body Washes over the past 5+ years. This is my favorite one for the winter time when the weather is super cold, snowy, and makes my skin dry. It's very moisturizing, smells light and refreshing. It always leave my skin feeling clean.. Not just washed but clean and refreshed. I also have very sensitive skin on my body, so if I use anything else but the Dove Body Washes I get small red dots on my arms, legs, and stomach. I've never had that issue with these body washes; they are exactly what they say with no harsh chemicals.
Kay K.
Dove's Deep Moisture Body Wash is one of my favorite bath products. I started using Dove's body wash when it first came out and they've always delivered. It doesn't strip my skin and leaves it feeling soft. It doesn't help heal my dry skin but a lot of products out here don't do that so it's whatever. The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because they don't have enough "natural" scents.
Rachael B.
Gahanna, OH
Dove has ALWAYS been my number one go-to for body soap, but after trying Dove's Deep Moisture Body Wash on my bath/shower sponge (fake and fluffy loofah), I couldn't use anything else. I use it everytime I shower and my skin has never felt so soft and smooth! Plus, Dove products never let me down with their scents! They make it hard to choose just one, because they all smell absolutely amazing!!!!😍
Andrea H.
Fort Myers, FL
This body wash is AH-MAZING!! It is my go to body wash of all time! I won't use anything else! I have super sensitive skin but I don't have to buy the "sensitive skin" kind when I buy dove, seems like all dove body washes are for sensitive skin! I absolutely love the smell, I love the feel of the body wash, it makes my skin so soft and I feel very clean after using it! And I still smell like the body wash even hours after my shower!! It is a little on the expensive side for a body wash, but totally well worth the $6-$7 spent!
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
I love Dove it is one of my favorite brands I have not tried a Dove product that I haven't liked. I love this body wash because it feels great on my skin and makes it soft. I see two pack bundles often at target or Walmart for a good price just purchased a pack recently. I love the scent and how it makes my skin smell good and that it helps with my dry skin.
Riya J.
This body wash is one of my trusted body wash along with Olay. I often switch between these two. What I love about this body wash is, that you need a little bit of product on loofah and viola you can wash up your whole body, nice clean scent, does leave the skin moisturized. Seriously, unlike some of the other products I have tried where you are left feeling sticky and not so clean feeling. It works for all skin types especially in winter months where your skin tends to be little drier.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.