BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Patricia D.
Monroe Twp, NJ
dr told me to use this item because i was very ithchy and had very dry skin. Within one shower my skin felt so soft and smooth and the itchiness stopped. Highly recommend it.
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
This is definitely one of the best brands of Dove body wash out there. It leaves your skin feeling soft and the smell is AMAZING!!! Gotta recommend this product!
Bree H.
Zachary , LA
I used this recently while traveling and I had forgotten how much I love it and dove products. Leaves the body moisturizer and you can smell it in the skin even gayer you dry off from your shower which is important to me. It makes you smell fresh and clean all day and it is a little more expensive body wash at the drug store but I think it's worth the extra $3 and they also have the big bottles at Costco and it comes with two so you can get a better deal there.
Ashley A.
I love dove products. It has a nice smell. Lathers nicely and I think a little bit goes a long way. I use the shampoo , conditioner , lotion ! I cannot wait until the new dove baby products come out .
Kat 💙.
NORTH ANDOVER, MA
It's gentle to your skin, doesn't leave the skin dry afterwards. This body wash is perfect for any skin type, and perfect moisturizer too. It smells amazing. Dove never disappoints.
Jennifer V.
It does it's job. I feel clean and refreshed, but I don't feel moisturized. After the shower I must use another product to feel moisturized. But this product does clean you.
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
This stuff is amazing when you are in the winter, because the cold can dry out anyone's body skin, even mine, and I struggle with combo/oily skin on my face. Never would I guess that I needed moisture on my body. But the itchy factor was getting too unbearable, and do I finally decided to try it out. This stuff moisturizes and keeps the dry itches at bay. Don't go too hot on the water either....that also dries out skin.
Carina A.
Mesa, Arizona
Okay so I just received my free sample from #wakmartbeautybox today and OMG! Am I loving it 😍 the scent was the first thing I notice, it smells absolutely amazing! My boyfriend definitely liked it 😉 it left my skin feeling soft and smooth BIG plus for me. I smell and feel great 😍❤ I definitely recommend this product! Can't wait to purchase this in a bigger bottle.
I love, love Dove's Moisturizing Body Wash! It leaves my skin baby soft every time. I like how it lathers a lot in my loofah even with using a little bit of the body wash.
crystal V.
Very nice scent! My skin feels moisturized after the wash, but only after the wash. You have to use for frequently for better results! Plus it’s not very heavy on your skin.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.