BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

felesha W.
Tampa, FL
It's #1 dermatologist recommend for a reason! I absolutely love this body wash. It leaves my skin moisturized and silky smooth all day. I even use it on my little ones. It works wonders for us especially considering we have eczema. It is definitely worth the cost and I will definitely use it again.
Taylor J.
Minot, ND
I love Dove body wash! I am allergic to a lot of body washes and Dove is the only brand that has consistently not given me reactions. I have never had a problem with any of their products. This body wash leaves my skin super soft, it isn't harsh, and it smells great. I feel like I am getting clean.
Kendal M.
La Crosse, WI
This product is fantastic, let me just start by saying that much! It smells good, it gets me clean, and it leaves my skin amazingly soft even without using lotion! But recently I didn't have any bubble bath so I opted to use this instead. I'm not sure but I think this body wash gave me a rash.. down there. So beware of using it as a bath booster!
Jenny G.
Champlain, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I got this for free from Klout and I am thankful for that! :) This has become my #1 body wash since I got it about 6 months ago. Who doesn't like something that is scented with Green Tea and Cucumber. It doesn't make a lot of suds if your are into that but if you are into just washing your body with something that moisturizes your body (especially in these harsh Canadian winters...) then this is your go to product!
Kristen W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
You cannot beat this product! The price is unreal, and the fragrances available are subtle but have staying power! This product is great on my sensitive skin, and combats winter skin=dryness as well. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a solid staple to add to their shower routine.
Bianca T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love dove body wash products I've been using them for years. I try other brands but I always keep coming back to this one. It has a great fresh scent (the deep moisture one) and it leaves my body feeling auper soft and smooth !
Beth C.
Russellville, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This body wash is very creamy and foams nicely. It also has a nice, mild fragrance. My skin always feels clean, soft, moisturized, and nurished after I use this body wash. My skin is soft and comfortable for the rest of the day. I keep Dove Deep Moisture Nourishing Body Wash in stock at my house!
Kathryn  M.
Steger, IL
I love this product. Not only because it's by Dove, but because it really does do what it's supposed to do. It smells amazing and I've always found it to be very moisturizing. I have pretty sensitive skin when it comes to body wash and I've never had an issue with this.
I'd give it a 9/10
The only downside I'd have to give it is the fact that it doesn't lather as well as I'd like it to. Therefore, I end up using more product than is ideal. But, all in all it's an excellent product!
Vickie S.
Raleigh, NC
I LOVE the Dove Deep Moisture Body wash with the Moroccan- Argan oil. My husband loves the fragrance. It lathers abundantly and leaves my skin do soft and silky. I highly recommend it. It is also reasonably priced and can be found most places. It is a leader in moisturizers and it is no surprise that it made the list!
Annabel A.
Cedar hill , TX
Like I've said before dove is always my favorite! I use it for everything. Body wash especially. This is important because I love having soft and nice skin after a shower so this product always did it for me. I love going to the store and picking me up a new big bottle!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.