BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Haley W.
Dove is amazing! I don't use any other body wash or deodorant! I've always had problems with my skin and Dove products is the only brand that keeps me from having dry skin
Penelope C.
Kingwood, TX
This is a seasonal essential item for me. My legs get so itchy in the summer with the heat and my seasonal allergies combined, and lotion/oils don't help much. Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash is the best solution I have found! It is so moisturizing in the shower, I almost don't feel like I need lotion afterward. The rest of my body feels nourished and soft, too. The fragrance is clean and lasts all day, which I personally love; someone with sensitivity to fragrance may not like that, as those with sensitive/dry skin often prefer unscented products.Overall Pros:- clean fragrance (pro for some)- lasting fragrance for fresh feeling all day- moisturizes deeply- lathers nicely with or without a poufOverall Cons:- added fragrance (con for some)Great shower product for men and women both. It also works well on my two-year-old son who has mild eczema on his ankles and legs (his pediatrician recommended it). I worried about the fragrance at first, but he does not seem to have any sensitivity to it.
Marlee S.
East Dublin, GA
Only soap I ever use!! This product is gentle and provides a layer a moisture left on your skin after rinsing, similar to if you applied lotion on your skin after a shower or bath. I really enjoyed showering with this body wash. I use a shower scrubber, it's a plastic mesh, round, and squishy. It works great for exfoliating your skin while you bath. I only used appropriately a quarter size amout and had quite a bit of suds to work with.
The only problem I had was after my shower. I began to have an allergic reaction, but I have very sensitive skin so this has become something that I have had to deal with. I have not tried any other Dove products yet. I did notice that they have developed a few "sensitive" body washes. I will try and write a review on them as well.
In the end I gave the remaining body wash to my two daughters, and they love it!
Ashley F.
chuckey
Love it!!!!! Awesome!!! Keeps my skin soft!!! Bought at Walmart.Dove Go Fresh Nutrium Moisture Body WashDove Go Fresh Nutrium Moisture Body Wash
Jessie H.
Nashville, TN
This is my go-to in the shower gel department. It rinses well, smells amazing, helps with dry skin, and there are tons of soap suds! The bottles are large which is also very nice.
Natalie L.
Middleton, WI
I received this product in my Walmart Winter Beauty Box and reviewed it for my blog (Natalie Katherine). It is a great, simple product, and if I'm looking for basic skincare at a low price ($5.47) or am having some sort of skin issue that requires products without a lot of fragrance or add-ins, this is a great go-to. The only new comment I have is that the sample-sized bottles of Dove body wash have this bizarre oval-shaped lid that is IMPOSSIBLE to remove in the shower while your hands are wet. I hate it... I'll always hate it.
Maryjane F.
Milford, CT
This dove deep moisture rising body wash is my favorite I bought mine at my local food store when I was shopping I've seen that they had them on sale is gentle on my skin is not harsh at all it smells great I absolutely love dove products I actually use dove bar soap and you know what it smells good too it's good for my skin I highly recommend that people try it if you have oily skin use some dove and let me tell you it will not make your skin oily at all no more it's really good product for your skin I have to go to say W is one of my best brands out there that's your only soap that I will actually buy for my family in the body wash this tops it off I love it I use the dove all the time highly recommend you go out and buy it's very fordable so go get you some dove moisturizing deep clean body wash by dove
Kaila U.
Riva, MD
I have been using these body washes for as long as I can remember, and love them! They are very creamy and leave my body feeling very smooth and fresh. I can still faintly smell the scent of the product hours after showering. These are also the perfect consistency for shaving. I always feel so clean and refreshed after using this. They are great quality for the fairly cheap price, and one bottle will last weeks. Totally recommend this!
Gemini M.
I absolutely love this soap. I liked the Dove bar soap but it was always a hassle storing it and if you don't have a soap container, it gets messy once you're done using it. So when they came out with a liquid dove soap, I was pretty stoked. It leaves me feeling fresh and clean and the scent is lovely and familiar. It lathers up nicely and doesn't leave my skin feeling like there's a film on it. Also it leaves my skin feeling moisturized and not feeling right. I bought a regular sized body wash but also received a complimentary travel size one in Sam's club's Mom's and Dad club welcome box.
Val I.
Barrington, NJ
I have relatively normal skin, but I suffer from keratosis pilaris (chicken skin) on my upper arms and the backs of my thighs. I was hoping this gentle, moisturizing formula would help with my KP, but it has not. It does, however, do the basic job of cleaning, and it smells amazing. I love how the rest of my skin feels after showering using this body wash! I just wish it helped with my KP - I think anything containing any kind of surfactant just irritates my skin in those areas. I also wish Dove was cruelty-free, though I do love their body positivity!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.