BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin
    • Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse
    • Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin
    • Suitable For Daily Use

Who Doesn’t Like Having Soft Skin? We All Want To Keep Our Skin Looking Healthy And Well Cared For, And It’s Much Easier To Make That A Regular Part Of Your Routine If You’ve Found A Moisturizing Body Wash. That’s The Best Way To Feel Confident That You’re Nurturing Your Skin Right From The Start Of Your Day. We Know How You Can Do Just That – With Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash.
    All Skin Deserves Gentleness. This Moisturizing And Mild Body Wash Combines Nutriummoisture™ With 100% Gentle Cleansers To Help Your Skin Retain Its Natural Moisture, Leaving You With Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower. The Caring #1 Dermatologist Recommended Formula In This Dove Body Wash Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier While Delivering Natural Skin Nourishment That Goes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of Your Skin. It Creates A Rich Lather That Replenishes Your Skin’s Nutrients While Also Leaving It Feeling Cared For And Clean.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Bht, Tetrasodium, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

Amanda D.
Oviedo, FL
I absolutely love Dove Deep Moisture body wash! There is something so special and unique about it. It's think and lightly scented. It's like body wash and lotion all in one. My body gets nice and clean and moisturized. It's nice having a two in one product that really works. This product makes my skin super soft without the hassle of greasy lotion.
Rachel B.
My skin can be weirdly picky when it comes to body wash, but this product didn't irritate my skin, make me break out in back acne, and it helped keep my skin moist.
Hilda O.
San Antonio, TX
Where can I begin this body wash will transform your skin texture look and feel in one shower. I was not taking care of my skin not putting lotion. One day my skin look dull and felt dry.I went to a local store to buy good products for better self care.Im on budget so I came across this product. I bought it took shower this product look and felt rich to touch. I felt my skin better in shower .As I was drying skin look soft and healthy plump
Tiffanie P.
Parma, OH
Dove body wash is inexpensive, lathers/cleans well and doesn't dry out my skin at all. I'm always left with soft, smooth skin. The scent is absolutely wonderful as well. It's so fresh and clean, not at all overpowering.

I've recently started using the Dove beauty bars instead because they last longer for me and the bar smells SO good sitting on my tub! It also doesn't dry my skin at all like other soap bars.

I recommend you try both the liquid and the bar to see which one works best for you. They're both awesome!
Neva W.
Bristow, VA
Have this is my shower right now.  My husband knows whenever he sees this on sale to stock up for me. I have been using this for years.  The scent is so mild I just love it and it keeps my skin soft.  It also doesn't irritate my skin.  I used to get breakouts on my back.  Since I started using this my back is nice and clear.
Jamie B.
West Chester, OH
I think I have used about every scent and option of Dove Body Wash and love every single one. We are currently using the Deep Moisture Body Wash. I have to buy 2 at a time because my husband likes it as much as I do. I would definitely recommend if you have dry or sensitive skin or just want softer skin overall.
Maite L.
I love this body wash! Leaves my skin so soft and smells so good! I even use this for my baby girl. She has sensitive skin and bathing her everyday was drying out her skin and making it peel. I started using it for her on a suggestion from another mom with a similar situation and it was worked wonders! My little girl no longer has dry skin and is much more comfortable!
Anna G.
Austin, TX
I'm disappointed in the this product because it does nothing for my skin. I have very dry skin, but this body wash seems to leave it drier after using it in the shower. The only advantage to is that is has a very nice clean scent. This is definitely not a product I typically buy and prefer Dove's bar soaps instead.
Julianne O.
W Lafayette, IN
I have very dry skin which means if I shower, I need to immediately put lotion or some type of cream/oil on afterwards. I didn't have to with this body wash! But please don't read that and think it leaves an oily residue, because it doesn't! You're left soft and silky, smooth and relaxed :) Tell me I'm not the only one who tenses up a little bit with dry skin, right?
Ashley Y.
College Park, MD
I buy these in BULK because I love them and they are cheaper that way! Also, me and all of my roommates used this (girls and boys) because the scent is wonderful but not TOO much and it is truly very moisturizing! I also use this to shave and it works wonders! I've been using this for years, can't miss out!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.