BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Julianne O.
W Lafayette, IN
I have very dry skin which means if I shower, I need to immediately put lotion or some type of cream/oil on afterwards. I didn't have to with this body wash! But please don't read that and think it leaves an oily residue, because it doesn't! You're left soft and silky, smooth and relaxed :) Tell me I'm not the only one who tenses up a little bit with dry skin, right?
Vandita S.
I love this body wash. I prefer this body wash over the dove bar soaps, and this particular body wash makes my skin feel so soft and moisturized. I have eczema and i don't get flakey skin at all when I use this wash, which is usually something that I do experience with body washes from other brands. very gentle and soothing on the skin.
Maite L.
I love this body wash! Leaves my skin so soft and smells so good! I even use this for my baby girl. She has sensitive skin and bathing her everyday was drying out her skin and making it peel. I started using it for her on a suggestion from another mom with a similar situation and it was worked wonders! My little girl no longer has dry skin and is much more comfortable!
Debbie H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love love live this body wash ! My skin is very sensitive to any body lotions/wash. Dove is great soap considering it keep your skin feeling fresh, soft, and moisturized ! Not like your ordinary soap that makes your skin real dry . For around eight dollars you can get a great dove soap at your local store or market. Hope this helps!
Ashley Y.
College Park, MD
I buy these in BULK because I love them and they are cheaper that way! Also, me and all of my roommates used this (girls and boys) because the scent is wonderful but not TOO much and it is truly very moisturizing! I also use this to shave and it works wonders! I've been using this for years, can't miss out!
Jamie B.
West Chester, OH
I think I have used about every scent and option of Dove Body Wash and love every single one. We are currently using the Deep Moisture Body Wash. I have to buy 2 at a time because my husband likes it as much as I do. I would definitely recommend if you have dry or sensitive skin or just want softer skin overall.
Courtney T.
Buffalo, NY
I tried this after the Walgreens voxbox campaign. I didn't receive it in voxbox but it was mentioned as a product to try. I love how now I have to use less lotion after getting out of the shower because it really does a lot of the moisturizing for me which I often find shower gels don't do. I love that it is soft on my dry, sensitive skin and I don't have to worry about getting a rash from it. I have also tried the cucumber scent and peach.
Geraldine F.
Sacramento , CA
Having such sensitive skin, finding a good but hard working body wash is tough to come across. So once I started using Dove I fell in love! My body can't handle the harsh scents of a lot of body washes and dove has the right amount of soft scent. This is literally the only body wash I use and would highly recommend!
Suzanne C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I only use this dove body wash on my skin. My skin can be very sensitive and this is the only body wash that works for me and makes me feel fresh and clean. It is a good value for the price because it comes in a huge container and lasts a long time.
Madison S.
Ruston, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is my favorite body wash! It is so silky and smooth! you can feel the moisture on your skin for hours! I don't like body washes that dry me out and trust me this is not one of those body washes! It is perfect for when you get a little too much sun or if you have skin that irritates easily! Great body wash! go get you some!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.