BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Marufa Khandaker J.
West Lafayette
I use this body wash for almost 3 months now. I like it so far. It makes my skin soft and smooth. I like the smell too. This is a mild body wash. Doesn't dry out the skin.
Joanne E.
Morganville
My daughter and I use this body wash most of the time. It is nicely scented and there are a variety of scents. It doesn't dry out your skin and leaves it soft and smooth.
Amy K.
Fresno, CA
This is a basic body wash. Not the best but defiantly not the worst. It’s creamy and a great alteration to use to shave your legs. The moisture is also very soothing. I would by this again!
Petra Z.
Fayetteville, NC
This is one of my favorite body washes out there to purchase. You do not have to pour a lot on your sponge to wash your whole body, which I love. It is so soft and smooth on your skin and it gives my skin a good feel afterwards. I love this product!!
Haley W.
Dove is amazing! I don't use any other body wash or deodorant! I've always had problems with my skin and Dove products is the only brand that keeps me from having dry skin
Penelope C.
Kingwood, TX
This is a seasonal essential item for me. My legs get so itchy in the summer with the heat and my seasonal allergies combined, and lotion/oils don't help much. Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash is the best solution I have found! It is so moisturizing in the shower, I almost don't feel like I need lotion afterward. The rest of my body feels nourished and soft, too. The fragrance is clean and lasts all day, which I personally love; someone with sensitivity to fragrance may not like that, as those with sensitive/dry skin often prefer unscented products.Overall Pros:- clean fragrance (pro for some)- lasting fragrance for fresh feeling all day- moisturizes deeply- lathers nicely with or without a poufOverall Cons:- added fragrance (con for some)Great shower product for men and women both. It also works well on my two-year-old son who has mild eczema on his ankles and legs (his pediatrician recommended it). I worried about the fragrance at first, but he does not seem to have any sensitivity to it.
Marlee S.
East Dublin, GA
Only soap I ever use!! This product is gentle and provides a layer a moisture left on your skin after rinsing, similar to if you applied lotion on your skin after a shower or bath. I really enjoyed showering with this body wash. I use a shower scrubber, it's a plastic mesh, round, and squishy. It works great for exfoliating your skin while you bath. I only used appropriately a quarter size amout and had quite a bit of suds to work with.
The only problem I had was after my shower. I began to have an allergic reaction, but I have very sensitive skin so this has become something that I have had to deal with. I have not tried any other Dove products yet. I did notice that they have developed a few "sensitive" body washes. I will try and write a review on them as well.
In the end I gave the remaining body wash to my two daughters, and they love it!
Ashley F.
chuckey
Love it!!!!! Awesome!!! Keeps my skin soft!!! Bought at Walmart.Dove Go Fresh Nutrium Moisture Body WashDove Go Fresh Nutrium Moisture Body Wash
Jessie H.
Nashville, TN
This is my go-to in the shower gel department. It rinses well, smells amazing, helps with dry skin, and there are tons of soap suds! The bottles are large which is also very nice.
Natalie L.
Middleton, WI
I received this product in my Walmart Winter Beauty Box and reviewed it for my blog (Natalie Katherine). It is a great, simple product, and if I'm looking for basic skincare at a low price ($5.47) or am having some sort of skin issue that requires products without a lot of fragrance or add-ins, this is a great go-to. The only new comment I have is that the sample-sized bottles of Dove body wash have this bizarre oval-shaped lid that is IMPOSSIBLE to remove in the shower while your hands are wet. I hate it... I'll always hate it.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.