BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

makayla e.
Morrison, OK
This is such a nice body wash. Its so smooth on my skin and doesn't leave it feeling dry. It has a very nice scent to it. It last me a few months plus the price is Cheap.
Luna H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I normally have very dry skin, especially when having to deal with midwestern winters. I've tried countless products over the years with the hopes of not wanting to scratch my skin off all winter, and for each of those countless products, I either ended up feeling as my skin was more dry, or the complete opposite and feeling like I had a greasy/oily layer left on my skin. This, however, leaves you feeling squeaky clean with no residue left behind, has a fresh clean scent, and actually moisturizes like it claims, leaving your skin feeling super soft, even in the winter.
Ericka M.
Besides the fact that it smells super good it leaves the skin soo soft smooth and moisturized i honestly recommend it if you have dry skin it helps alot with my dry skin
Val I.
Barrington, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have relatively normal skin, but I suffer from keratosis pilaris (chicken skin) on my upper arms and the backs of my thighs. I was hoping this gentle, moisturizing formula would help with my KP, but it has not. It does, however, do the basic job of cleaning, and it smells amazing. I love how the rest of my skin feels after showering using this body wash! I just wish it helped with my KP - I think anything containing any kind of surfactant just irritates my skin in those areas. I also wish Dove was cruelty-free, though I do love their body positivity!
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This body wash is a definite favorite in my household! It's one of the best moisturizers I've come across for nourishing your skin. I live in Colorado where it's cold and EXTREMELY dry, and this body wash definitely helps heal dry, cracked skin. Only a little bit is needed to get a crazy amount of sudsy goodness, and it washes away clean without leaving any residue. The big 22 fl oz bottles can last me and my boyfriend up to a month with daily use, and the creamy texture ensures that I don't have to use a bunch of lotion like I used to! I would definitely repurchase.
Angela F.
Elkhorn City, KY
This product is great. It smells wonderful without being overpowering and makes my skin feel wonderful. I don't know that it leaves my skin as moisturized as it claims though. I will buy it again though.
Susan R.
Claymont, DE
Just started using this and I must say I enjoy it immensely. Has a great fresh scent and layers good too. Best part about this is I also use it to shave and have found my skin to be much smoother. It's priced reasonably and found at almost any store. Since using this product my skin has been much softer and I've had less rashes/cuts while shaving as well. I even went and bought a second bottle so I don't run out. Highly recommend it
Alora H.
Wonderful product, does as advertised. It is completely effective and is perfect for moisturizing the skin and it leave a smooth but clean feel after the shower or bath.
Julie Z.
My favorite body wash! I instantly feel relaxed when I put it on and the texture of the wash leaves my skin feeling soft for hours! I can smell the wash on my body for hours also! I would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Brigett F.
Dallas
This stuff leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth ! I love it. The smell isn't too strong and overwhelming. It's reasonably priced as well. I love how there's so many scents to choose from as well.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.