BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Hilda O.
San Antonio, TX
Where can I begin this body wash will transform your skin texture look and feel in one shower. I was not taking care of my skin not putting lotion. One day my skin look dull and felt dry.I went to a local store to buy good products for better self care.Im on budget so I came across this product. I bought it took shower this product look and felt rich to touch. I felt my skin better in shower .As I was drying skin look soft and healthy plump
Rachel B.
My skin can be weirdly picky when it comes to body wash, but this product didn't irritate my skin, make me break out in back acne, and it helped keep my skin moist.
Kelsey D.
Paris, OH
This has to be some of the best body wash I have ever used! It leaves my skin feeling so incredibly soft and I really enjoy the texture of it! Don't even get me started on how great it smells! I feel like I just left a spa when I get out of my shower and that is an awesome feeling! I would highly recommend this product!
Sarah P.
Sacramento, CA
I really love this body wash! I have used several different brands over the years but I always resort back to this Dove Body Wash. It leaves my skin smelling great and feeling amazing! I even use it on my face, yes! you read that correctly - i do not use face wash - instead a just use a small dab and work it in..i don't break out or anything! Its definitely an all over body wash
sky k.
I am a big fan of dove body wash. I've found that the prices have been going up on this product. They come out with new formulas and scents pretty often but I usually like to stick with "original" and the nutrium moisture has a nice classic smell. This wash is nice and thick and creates a great lather. It definitely has great moisturizing properties. I would buy/use again.
Viridiana S.
Dove is one of my favorite soaps, it smells great, it's very moisturizing and I feel like I do not need cream after the bath, with the moisturizing that leaves you enough I love it !!.
Maite L.
I love this body wash! Leaves my skin so soft and smells so good! I even use this for my baby girl. She has sensitive skin and bathing her everyday was drying out her skin and making it peel. I started using it for her on a suggestion from another mom with a similar situation and it was worked wonders! My little girl no longer has dry skin and is much more comfortable!
Megan T.
This dove body wash is a must have for your skin. It is so gentle and leaves your skin so soft. It is perfect for summer months especially after being in the sun.
Courtney T.
Buffalo, NY
I tried this after the Walgreens voxbox campaign. I didn't receive it in voxbox but it was mentioned as a product to try. I love how now I have to use less lotion after getting out of the shower because it really does a lot of the moisturizing for me which I often find shower gels don't do. I love that it is soft on my dry, sensitive skin and I don't have to worry about getting a rash from it. I have also tried the cucumber scent and peach.
Vandita S.
I love this body wash. I prefer this body wash over the dove bar soaps, and this particular body wash makes my skin feel so soft and moisturized. I have eczema and i don't get flakey skin at all when I use this wash, which is usually something that I do experience with body washes from other brands. very gentle and soothing on the skin.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.