BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Maddie L.
The only body wash I buy. Leaves my skin clean but also moisturizers, which is normally a concern for my sensitive skin. Super gentle and a great price. Use it every shower! I will repurchase.
Tamarra E.
It is a good body wash. It leaves the skin soft after one shower. The price for mines was $4 (without tax). It has a nice fragrance to it but after awhile the smell was a little overpowering.
Judi R.
Miami
I love dove it leaves my skin so soft and smelling so good i use it every shower I buy it usually at walmart that's my go to store unless i end up going somewhere then i buy it there
Stepher V.
Hampton, GA
Dove is super creamy and your skin feels great when you're using it. I don't notice a difference afterwards when it comes to hydration, but it's better than regular body wash in the shower.
Shelby K.
Tulsa
Very moisturizing without leaving a nasty residue. It is a little on the pricier side but it is good quality. You get what you pay for. It is very gentle on the skin. I would buy it again. It is my favorite body wash!
Sharon G.
Melbourne
I love everything about Dove. What can I say, it smells so good and lathers so nice on the skin. I used to use bath and body works only but once Dove came out, this is all I'll use now..
Sitey M.
Boston
What I recommend you use is this Dove body wash. If your skin is rough and dry I recommend you to use it, it will smooth and moisturizers your skin into a beautiful and healthy skin.
Kayla C.
Houma, LA
I love this soap and will never use anything else. It leaves the skin feeling clean and smooth. It doesn't leave my skin feeling dry or tight like most soaps. It's a great price too!
Bethany M.
Hazleton, PA
I always have some sort of dove soap in my shower. This specific one truly moisturizes your skin leaving you soft as a baby. The smell isn’t strong which is nice as well. I would most definitely buy it again
Amber R.
Knox
I will never use another body wash. This does wonders for my skin. I get body acne and this not only clears it up but it keeps it from coming back. Not too mention the smell is great! I'll buy it every time.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.