BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Skyler W.
Rector, AR
This Dove body wash is a must have for my shower routine. It leaves my skin feeling silky soft without feeling greasy and since I have started using it is no longer need to use lotion as much as I once did. It is also gentle enough I use it on my face every night to remove my makeup and I have no longer needed a routine facial moisturizer, my skin tone has started to even out and I am having far fewer breakouts. This is a great quality product at a great price, I can't see myself changing to anything else.
Jenny R.
O Fallon, MO
Leaves my skin super soft and doesn't give you the super dry tight feeling when you get out of the shower. Nice clean scent. One of only two body was brands I use
Christine C.
Hoboken, NJ
For a while there my skin was starting to flake half a minute after getting out of the shower. So I decided to find a shower wash that wouldn't dry it out quite so badly. Dove has always been a go-to for me in these situations. Unfortunately, this one, boasting moisture, didn't come through for me. I didn't see a difference are all in my skin, nor did I feel one, and the smell was not fresh. I smelled as though I'd been showing with a bunch of metallic substances after every shower. However, while I won't ever purchase this particular product again, I definitely an still a Dove girl.
adrianna s.
I saw the commercial about this stuff so and I want it so bad cuz I have dry skin and I need it so bad I cannot find another soap like this and I've heard from other people talking about it saying its wonderful
Sherry D.
I bought this at the local drug store. The smell is delicious and it relaxes me. I lather myself all over. It gives very generous foam . It is gentle on my skin and I highly recommend this product. Buy it now!!!

S
Daniel M.
Cathedral Cty, CA
This is by far one of my favorite liquid soaps to use. The way it leaves my skin feeling moisturized and not all dry and flakey looking. I recommend this product.
Samantha C.
Louisville
Everytime I use dove moisture products, it dries my skin out worse than before. I would not recommend this product. It took all of the oils left in my skin away.
Maggie N.
I love dove body wash because its scent is fresh and clean without being over the top. It comes out rich and creamy and lathers easily. Affordable too. Definitely a buy-in-bulk go-to.
Morgan F.
Cambridge, NE
Have used dove body wash my whole life, will never switch brands. I tried the off brand that was supposed to be comparable and immediately switched back to dove!
Kamille D.
Olympia, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
One of the OG's and I feel like if you need a reliable body wash that will give you moisture, this is still my guy. And always go on sale or grab some at costco.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.