BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Karina M.
Rochelle Park, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
dove deep moisture body wash is one of my favorites to use. the scent is great, it's gentle on the skin, and works up to have a great lather. i've continued to use this for several years without a problem. the packaging does change often but only for the better
Brittany S.
Waverly, TN
This body wash is my go to when I need body wash. The smell is so fresh and never over powering. The softness and feel of the wash is perfect. Your skin always feels fresh and light after use.
Brianna O.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love the Dove products I generally use the bars so because they last longer for me because I use to much of the body wash. The price is reasonable, and you can get this from any store.
Katie G.
I love this stuff! I honestly didn't realize how much my previous body wash was drying out my skin until I tried this stuff. After a week of use, my skin felt so much softer and smoother - I felt like I could almost go without moisturizer post-shower!
Jessica R.
Thomasville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
Great soft body wash. Great for sensitive skin. It lathers grwst with lush bubbles. I purchased it from Pubix on sales. Great value lot of product. Very gentle even use it on my lady area. Lol.
Leslie A.
Winter Spgs, FL
I absolutely LOVE these dove body washes! I always get them. I like to try different smells each time. They lather up so well and make my skin feel so soft! It's a must have for sure !
Amber J.
Chesapeake, VA
I love this body wash! It goes on smooth and leaves my skin feelings smooth, not dried out. The quality of this product is worth the price. It also has a very clean scent. I would buy again and highly recommend!
Katy M.
Paterson, NJ
Omg yo tengo está crema de baño dios es súper rica huele muy bien te deja tu piel súper humectada y olorosa hasta la e usado de emergencia como desmaquillante y en realidad funciona
Sarah K.
I have sensitive skin and this made me break out in a rash. I know it's been good for other people but for me I had a red chest for a couple weeks. I wouldn't use of very sensitive.
Lindsey C.
Cincinnati , OH
Wellness Guru Expert
The light smell and ladder of this body wash will leave you so fresh and so clean, clean. I believe it really does moisten or doesn't dry out your skin compared to other body washes. You may pay a little bit more but it's not more than 50 cents.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.