BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Ruth A.
Salem, MO
I absolutely love this for the Winter when my skin is dry and flaky. It is so thick and creamy, almost like a lotion, which makes it quite satisfying to lather up in my shower poof. It smells fresh and clean, which is how I like my soap, not perfumey. It rinses off easily, and it leaves my skin so hydrated.
Ashley Y.
College Park, MD
I buy these in BULK because I love them and they are cheaper that way! Also, me and all of my roommates used this (girls and boys) because the scent is wonderful but not TOO much and it is truly very moisturizing! I also use this to shave and it works wonders! I've been using this for years, can't miss out!
Maggie C.
Sacramento, CA
I like using these as my body wash. I usually get these at Costco. It is a pretty good value. Dove's body wash is always so moisturizing. I can feel the smooth and soft skin after using it. I usually use this in winter time because of the dry skin I get during winters. I would recommend to others for sure.
Beth C.
Mukilteo, WA
As an almost 50 (ugh) year old woman I can no longer use bar soap as it is too drying. I love this body wash. It is thick and does not dry out my skin. My teenage daughter has very sensitive skin (and taste) and this is the only soap she uses now. Moisturizing without causing her teenage skin to break out.
Rachel M.
Portland, OR
My go to body wash/shaving cream. Moisturizing enough that I can usually get by with skipping full lotion application after using it. Great price for the product. I even use it for shaving my legs/underarms.
Mild scent that smells clean and not flowery or anything too extreme.
I'd recommend it to everyone.
Kelly K.
I grew up on Dove soaps and body washes so they will always have a spot in my heart but be weary of "exfoliating" beads that have become a menace to the environment. Excluding the plastic beads they usually have a wide range of pleasing scents and the consistency and light lather are pros for this product.
Sandra W.
This body wash is the only soap that does not make me skin dry after every use. This soap is a must have for to battle dry skin as I have tried many other products with harsh chemicals resulting in me getting a a rash. I stock up on this soap at WalMart especially when they have the gift sets om clearance
Matt K.
I bought this product hoping it would help with my dry skin. I think that it is fairly priced, I just don't really like the scent of the body wash. The bottle does last you a while for the price which is nice. I would open it up and smell the scent and see if it is right for you before making a purchase.
Ashley K.
Brooklyn, NY
I like this body wash, especially for the price. It lathers nicely and really does make my skin feel softer after using. Plus the amount you get lasts a long time making it even more affordable! I don't use this every day, but prob 2 times a week. It is more moisturizing than other body washes out there.
Melinda P.
Charleston, SC
This is my favorite Dove body wash! It really makes me skin feel moisturized without feeling heavy. It doesn't take much to get the whole body clean either, so a bottle will last a while. I also like that it is available everywhere and I can usually find a great deal on it at CVS with their many coupons!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.