BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Adriana C.
This product is good but i don't like that it is very creamy. It doesn't cover the whole body because it just falls. Although it does stay for a long time and is very gentle. I bought it at Walmart. I would buy it again because although it has some cons, it is pretty good.
Noraida V.
Saint Cloud, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love Dove shower products. This is a staple in my household. The price is great for the value very cost effective for the amount. I usually buy this at Walmart. I wish I had coupons, would so buy more. Great buy. I would so recommend.
Karina L.
Umatilla , OR
I love all of the dove body wash, especially this one. It doesn’t have a sent so it way better. It makes you feel clean after you shower and takes off all the dirt. I always get the 3 pack at Costco and it’s a bit cheaper there too
Corina B.
This product has amazing scent and always makes my skin smooth. I think of it as a in shower lotion. The price is not to bad beacause the results are refreshing. The thought of having soth, clean,and now dented skin is mesmerizing.
Jennifer S.
Dove body wash is by far one of my favorite soaps!! It smells SO good and always leaves my skin so extremely smooth and smelling so good! It is a little more expensive than other soaps but it is definitely worth the extra money!!
Hannah D.
Overland Park, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is really moisturizing! The smell is good, nothing to crazy or strong just a light smell. Once you get out of the shower your skin really does feel moisturized, not really dry and tight like some other body washes make your skin feel.
I would recommend this one!
Allie H.
Lynchburg, VA
This product is a great body cleanser. The product is gentle on your skin and doesn’t feel harsh on the skin. The product is very refreshing after a long day and leaves you feeling cleaning for hours! Dove Go Fresh Cool Moisture Cucumber & Green Tea Body Wash
Jemma S.
Orange Grove, TX
This product is great. I use it in the shower every night and love crawling in bed smelling fresh and feeling so clean. It never leaves my skin feeling dry even though I have mild psoriasis and I would definitely recommend it
Mahi V.
Silver Spring, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I swear by dove body products. They make the best soap bars and now the amazing product is available via body wash too. It is creamy, rich and feels so hydrating. This is my second bottle and you bet I'll be repurchasing it.
Kandyce B.
Anacortes, WA
This product is absolutely amazing! I have very sensitive skin and Dove seems to always do the trick. Truly moisturizes your skin and leave you feeling squeaky clean! I would most certainly recommend it.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.