BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a great body wash for family’s because it’s great for boys and girls. I put this in my kids bathroom and they are always using it up. I love the smell and it’s super affordable especially considering the amount of product you get.
Paige H.
Columbus
I used this body wash for almost 2 years! I really liked it! It made my skin really smooth. It’s a little pricey for some body wash, but Dove is a great brand! Would recommend if you have dry skin.
Skyla M.
Sioux Falls, SD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Extremely moisturizing and great for scrubbing off after a long day. I’m not so in love with the general scent of dove but I do love the moisturizing properties so that makes it all worth it. My favorite is the pomegranate scented one which again is extremely moisturizing
Sheila C.
I bought this at Costco because they offer mega size there for a decent price. The product is effective. It does it’s job for body wash, and it does not strip my skin after I use it. Overall, I will recommend this product.
Daisyna K.
I got this body wash at Target, but it's also available for less at Sams Club and Costco. It smells really good and it did leave my skin moisturized after my shower so overall I liked it. There's other scents too, my fav is the cuccumber one, its the best for sensitive skin especially
Dianna G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This has a great creamy texture that leaves my skin so soft! I noticed immediately that I didn’t need to apply as much lotion after using this for a few days. It lathers up very quickly and goes on thicker than other brands. I would highly recommend for anyone - whether or not you have dry skin! The most noticeable thing was my hands in the winter were not as dried out - game changer!
Brianne R.
Chico
I have been using dove body wash for a few months now, tried a few different ones. It is gentle on my skin, has a good scent, moisturizes, leaves your skin looking and smelling great.
Crystal L.
Philadelphia, PA
I have very dry skin so i keep many back ups of this on hand because if i ever run out any alternative would dry my skin out. It smells amazing, it’s affordable, and it leaves my skin feel majorly hydrated.
Stephanie B.
Columbus, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My whole family has insanely sensitive skin, and Dove makes some of the only body washes that I can buy at the drugstore, that work for my entire family. We keep one in every bathroom in the house, and use it repeatedly. We don't really buy anything else!
alexis 🍒.
this makes my skin so clean and soft. I use it after I use the Dove Exfoliating Body Polish Pomegranate Seeds & Shea Butter and it makes my skin even softer! i come out of the shower with amazingly smooth skin.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.