BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin
    • Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse
    • Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin
    • Suitable For Daily Use

Who Doesn’t Like Having Soft Skin? We All Want To Keep Our Skin Looking Healthy And Well Cared For, And It’s Much Easier To Make That A Regular Part Of Your Routine If You’ve Found A Moisturizing Body Wash. That’s The Best Way To Feel Confident That You’re Nurturing Your Skin Right From The Start Of Your Day. We Know How You Can Do Just That – With Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash.
    All Skin Deserves Gentleness. This Moisturizing And Mild Body Wash Combines Nutriummoisture™ With 100% Gentle Cleansers To Help Your Skin Retain Its Natural Moisture, Leaving You With Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower. The Caring #1 Dermatologist Recommended Formula In This Dove Body Wash Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier While Delivering Natural Skin Nourishment That Goes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of Your Skin. It Creates A Rich Lather That Replenishes Your Skin’s Nutrients While Also Leaving It Feeling Cared For And Clean.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Bht, Tetrasodium, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

Marilou A.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have used Dove products for years and have always loved them. This body wash is smooth and creamy and has a nice scent. It lathers nicely and keeps my skin feeling moisturized and healthy. I noticed a visible difference after using this product for a few times and continue to use it because it works. I have sensitive skin and there was no harmful effect on me. LOVE! Recommend!
Priscilla P.
Love love love dove products! Makes my skin absolutely irresistibly soft. Pro - soft, moisturized skin! Con - it can get pricey when buying in stores. Other than that I use this product everyday and love it!
angela a.
Muldrow, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I've tried many body washes and I always come back to this one and I'm like why do I waste money on others!? It smells amazing leaves your skin smelling very clean and moisturized doesn't take much to get a good lather a little goes a long way the bottle lasts much longer than others! I just love the way my skin feels and smells with this body wash I do recommend for all skin types!
Kat G.
I bought a large container of this body wash and plan on buying more. I only need one pump for my whole body and it makes my skin feel amazing! It lathers up nicely and allows me to feel clean. My boyfriend has commented on how soft my skin is and I will definitely continue to use this body wash, and I would recommend it to anyone. I love Dove!
Ashley F.
This wash feels like lotion! It is my favorite body wash. It smells great. It's a bit more than your cheaper washes such as dial but worth the few extra dollars. I would definitely recommend this product.
Natasha G.
Brewer, ME
This is great body wash for someone who has dry skin. It goes on smoothly without a greasy feeling. The moisturizer last all day long and leaves you skin silky smooth and soft.
Sarah T.
Gentle, soft, smells nice, and doesn't leave any residue. It's fairly inexpensive and is gentle enough to even use on your face. My skin tends to be dry but this leaves it soft.
Sammi B.
Terre Haute , IN
When I was pregnant with my daughter my skin was extremely sensitive. I probably spent close to $50.00 on body wash and I tried everything from Burt's bees to Aveeno, none of them worked. The Dove happened to be on sale so I decided to give it a shot, needless to say I'm so happy I did because it's amazing. It didn't break my skin out, it kept my skin soft and so smooth. The bottle lasts forever because you get so much, it's not too expensive and it doesn't leave a harsh smell or sticky feeling on your skin. I won't buy anything else now that I've been spoiled with this amazing body wash!
Danielle W.
I've always loved dove products so immediately this was on my favorites list. It's a good value and is not expensive. It's gentle on sensitive skin, so if you do have sensitive skin I do recommend
Ruth M.

I totally recommend it, besides this I declare myself a fan number one of this brand, is that none of its products have waste. It gives a smoother and silky skin for its natural nutrients, after only one shower all in one, which for mothers in trouble like me, with little time to pamper us comes great. It nourishes in depth the superficial layers of the skin helping to a barrier of humidity.
It contains a mild and light formula which is always good in hot climates.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.