BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Marissa D.
Victor, NY
This product is nice and simple and is s cult classic for so many people so I had to try and I really wanted to love it but it just didn't do much for me!! I was expecting it to be way more moisturizing than it is. Scent is nice and delicate but nothing to rave about. The price is right. I like it I just don't LOVE it so wouldn't repurchase.
Sarah T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I absolutely love using this body wash! I like how it has the Nutrium Moisture which allows it to not only cleanse but moisturize my skin. I would recommend this for individuals with more sensitive skin, as this is what I have and I have found this body wash to be great and not irritate my skin. Affordable as well, and you can get a cheaper price at some stores when you purchase them in the 2 pack.
Severina W.
Dallas, TX
This is just a body wash that every time you use it, your skin feels softer. Target usually has the best deals for buy 2 and get a coupon. Besides your skin feeling refreshed just after a shower, it last all day and night. The only con is that I tend to use more than I should because it's that amazing. I would definitely buy it again!
Joselin G.
houston
Dove is very gentle and leaves my skin soft. Has a lot of good smells and scents. It comes at a very good price. and i would recommend to those whom want softer skin.
Taylor J.
East Haven, CT
have used Dove body wash for many years and have tried other products and nothing compares to Dove. It makes my skin feel amazing from start to finish in the shower and out and is a wonderful product to even shave my legs with. It helps drastically with my dry skin and I will never consider purchasing another body wash besides Dove!
Michelle C.
Northlake, IL
I love how soft this leaves my skin! it is a good product. Long lasting. i love the scent to it. It leaves me feeling clean and smell good. Good product for the right price. the scent is just right. Not too scented which is what i like. Would recommend this product tom anyone who likes their skin to feel refreshed after a long day!
Makayla G.
I love using Dove products for my skin! It moisturizes, it has a good clean smell, and your skin feels very smooth afterwards. When using this body wash you do not need a lot. It lasts me a while until I run out so it is well worth your money. I definitely recommend to people with dry skin or looking to have skin that feels smooth!
Alyssa T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This deep moisture body wash works great! We bought it and there is a difference in my skin. I have very dry skin and when in the shower its like putting on cream that is body wash. This stuff is amazing and I will continue to buy it! Works great and totally recommend to anyone who has dry skin or wants their skin to feel great.
Megan I.
My favorite body wash to use everyday! It makes my skin feel so so soft and clean. The only reason I took a star off is because I'm trying to switch to more natural and organic products and thr ingredients in this body wash concern me. Ive been using for a couple years but I'm sorry to say I'm making my own with essential oils.
Ann F.
Gaylord, MN
In the winter with hot water heat in my home it gets very dry. My whole family used to get dry itchy skin and this cleared it all right up. It cleared it all up in one use. In the colder months I use it every time I take a bath. I would recommend it for anyone to use and would gladly buy again when it comes back to stores.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.