BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Jemma S.
College Sta, TX
This product is great. I use it in the shower every night and love crawling in bed smelling fresh and feeling so clean. It never leaves my skin feeling dry even though I have mild psoriasis and I would definitely recommend it
Mahi V.
I swear by dove body products. They make the best soap bars and now the amazing product is available via body wash too. It is creamy, rich and feels so hydrating. This is my second bottle and you bet I'll be repurchasing it.
Karyn N.
Love the scent of this soap! It moisturizers without making skin too oily, and keeps it from drying out in the winter! It's sweet and light smelling, and a little goes a long way! Would definitely recommend it to anyone!
Amber K.
N Huntingdon, PA
This is my go to everyday body wash. It smells nice and leaves my skin feeling soft and fresh. It is a thick and creamy body wash that lathers well. It is also super affordable and can be found at pretty much all stores.
Sella A.
Ludington, MI
I honestly love this body wash it makes my skin feel so good after using it! Does wonders trust me plus it smells amazing! I would highly recommend this to everyone
Nicole C.
This is my absolute favorite body wash EVER. It smells amazing. Such a fresh clean scent, but it isn't overpowering like a lot of body washes are. Very gentle on sensitive skin. I use it on my 5 year old son who has eczema and it works great for him also!
Rickeisha F.
Vancouver
Dove is the only product I can wash my skin with, without a breakout! I love how conditioned my skin feels after every wash. I use Dove every shower or bath. Totally worth the price. I purchase every time I run out!
Kasi P.
This is the best body wash that I have ever used. It leaves a great layer of moisture on your skin. I have very dry skin and had always been looking for a body wash that would help. This product has working so well!
Katie F.
SACRAMENTO, CA
I love dove! I use this and their spray deodorants daily! They are such moisturizing products and smell amazing! This dove body wash is gentle enough that i can use it on my son too! Our family loves Dove products!
Jacklyn G.
La Puente , CA
I personally don't feel like this moisturizes really good the scent isn't too strong leaves your skin soft but I've tried cheaper products that makes your skin feel softer and it doesn't feel like you got a good shower
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.