BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Kelsey T.
Glasgow, KY
I have bought this more times than i can count. The bottle with the blue top is my favorite. It smells sooo good and it leaves my skin smooth without leaving any resin left. Love it and will buy again
Teri J.
Birmingham
This is my go to body wash! It has a great lather and rinses clean! I sometimes don't need to put on lotion because it doesn't dry out my skin! My favorite scent is this one!
Avery P.
Alice, TX
This product is very moisturizing. Smells great and very gentle on skin. I've bought this product at Walmart and H-E-B. Good price nothing bad to say about this product. I would buy this product again.
Tara M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is a good body wash I use this product all the time. It feels nice on my skin and it smells great no matte what sent you get. It always works well and the smell is long lasting. I highly recommend this product for anyone who wants good clean, gentle and good smelling soap.
Brigid A.
Frederick, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Solves my dry skin issues. Helps to soothe my super dry skin and leaves it feeling nicely moisturized and not sticky or greasy after the shower. Good price, easy to find, great smells.
Justyna J.
Norridge, IL
Love this stuff! Keeps my skin soft and moisturized. After trying out a sample of it, it's what I have been re-purchasing. Highly recommend. They have other scents, too.
Vanessa T.
Waukomis, OK
I love the way my skin feels after using Dove body wash. It's so gentle and doesn't leave skin oily or dry. It's a perfect softness. The scent is also wonderful. It smells clean with a hint of floral, but definitely not too strong at all. I would recommend it to anyone wanting soft skin after your shower!
Omaa A.
Silver Spring, MD
I have used Dova liquor soap all my life and I will definitely introduce it to my future children. The best product ever! Moisturizes your skin! Keeps its hydrated and soft!
Taylor Y.
This is the only body wash I can use without my skin revolting. In the dry, harsh winter this has helped keep my skin moisturized and soft. Worth the money. Highly recommend
Emily A.
This product is AWESOME!!! It smells absolutely wonderful and leaves your skin feeling smooth and healthy immediately after use. It doesn't feel like most body washes as it feels thicker and seems to actually get the job done. I would absolutely buy again.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.