BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Heidi M.
Grand Rapids, MI
Both my husband and deal with dry patchy skin during the Michigan winter. My husband was recently visiting family in Alaska. While there he ended up using his sister's body wash. When he returned home he insisted buy and try Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash. He told me my skin would feel smooth and moisturized after just one use, just as the bottle claims. He was right. It's now the only body wash a use!
Katrina P.
Bellaire, OH
I love the Dove deep moisture body wash. It is a bit more than I want to spend but it is worth it. I feel so clean and more moisturized than other body wash I've tried. And I love the smell of it. My daughters have sensitive skin and this was also recommended by their doctor, so gives me another excuse to buy it!
Carly M.
Lompoc, CA
I am a very athletic person and I've discovered that Dove body wash is the only one that really keeps me smelling fresh all day. The smell isn't too powerful but it does smell amazing to me (a gentle clean smell). It's also a pretty thick substance so it goes a long way. I'd say the largest bottle lasts me a good 2 months depending on how many times I shower a day (usually once but twice on my workout days). Overall, I swear by Dove products. None of them have let me down yet!
Raven G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
I love this body wash. growing up my family would use the bars but this is so much better! it smells amazing and is so velvety smooth. I buy mine at Walmart but you can get it basically anywhere. It is a little bit more than other types of body wash but I really like that it helps with my dry skin without adding another step in my routine each day.
Sherry E.
Wingate, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My doctor recommended this body wash to my since my skin extremely sensitive and itchy...I use it almost every day as I get ready for work...It lasts through the day...I apply a bit of body lotion in the early evening to keep my skin feeling calm....Great value...Not expensive...I was surprised this was my dermatologist's first recommendation.
Kiran M.
Murphy, TX
When I first purchased this body wash, I was expecting a clean sweet scent, but when I opened it for the first time, I was literally gaging at the smell. The odor reminded me of vomit. Although I despised the smell, I wasn't going to waste it. I got used to the smell and after a while, it didn't smell so bad. Although I was disappointed in my first impression, the body wash did do a good job of cleaning and adding moisture. I will not be repurchasing this body wash.
Sarah T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I absolutely love using this body wash! I like how it has the Nutrium Moisture which allows it to not only cleanse but moisturize my skin. I would recommend this for individuals with more sensitive skin, as this is what I have and I have found this body wash to be great and not irritate my skin. Affordable as well, and you can get a cheaper price at some stores when you purchase them in the 2 pack.
Mary K.
Willow Street, PA
I used this while I was on vacation. Often, when at the beach, my skin gets dried out, but this body was was great! It's pretty thick, and it felt like I was applying a lotion in the shower. I loved how I could feel it completely moisturizing my skin while also giving me a clean, fresh feel. The thickness does make it a little harder to spread it around, but you can get a good lather out of it.
Marissa D.
Victor, NY
This product is nice and simple and is s cult classic for so many people so I had to try and I really wanted to love it but it just didn't do much for me!! I was expecting it to be way more moisturizing than it is. Scent is nice and delicate but nothing to rave about. The price is right. I like it I just don't LOVE it so wouldn't repurchase.
Severina W.
Dallas, TX
This is just a body wash that every time you use it, your skin feels softer. Target usually has the best deals for buy 2 and get a coupon. Besides your skin feeling refreshed just after a shower, it last all day and night. The only con is that I tend to use more than I should because it's that amazing. I would definitely buy it again!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.