BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Denisse G.
Wellness Guru Expert
Great body wash. Smell is great and you feel that your skin is really soft. We use it everyday but it seems to last forever, this is something that we try to buy regularly.
Sabrina H.
San Diego
I will always choose dove over any body wash products. I've used olay many times but I feel that I look and smell and feel more cleaner whenever I use dove. Only giving 3 stars for this scent. I feel the different scents last longer.
Adriana C.
This product is good but i don't like that it is very creamy. It doesn't cover the whole body because it just falls. Although it does stay for a long time and is very gentle. I bought it at Walmart. I would buy it again because although it has some cons, it is pretty good.
Ella S.
Miami
i am a huge lover of dove and all of their products i use their dry shampoo, deodorant, soap bars, and more! i use this body wash every single day in the shower and have been for a while now! it’s very creamy and feels so good on my skin!
Courtney G.
Clermont , FL
Wellness Guru Expert
This body wash leaves my skin feeling great! I feel very refreshed after using this on my skin. It is also very gentle. It is affordable and I highly recommend it to anyone trying to find a nice body wash that also smells great!
Alyssa K.
Notre Dame , IN
our water always dries my skin excessively and i know longer have that problem with this deep moisturizing body wash. dove is so sensitive with all its products and this one especially plus it leaves you with a great clean scent
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
This is always my first pick when buying body washes for me and my family as well. It works perfect for our skin, the scent is amazing and it also doesn't throw off your ph balances! I love this product and buy it all the time!!
Allie H.
Lynchburg, VA
This product is a great body cleanser. The product is gentle on your skin and doesn’t feel harsh on the skin. The product is very refreshing after a long day and leaves you feeling cleaning for hours! Dove Go Fresh Cool Moisture Cucumber & Green Tea Body Wash
Brittney C.
Marion, AL
My all time favorite body wash! It leaves my skin feeling fresh and soft, and is so worth the price you pay. The scents are subtle. I’ve even used this product to shave my legs when I run out of shaving cream. I would recommend!
Jemma S.
College Sta, TX
This product is great. I use it in the shower every night and love crawling in bed smelling fresh and feeling so clean. It never leaves my skin feeling dry even though I have mild psoriasis and I would definitely recommend it
Genesis C.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.