BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Claire O.
Northville, MI
I love this product. Every time that I use it I can really tell that it is moisturizing my skin. I buy it at Costco in a two pack, so the price isn't too bad because I'm buying it in bulk. The one bottle will last me about 4 months and I use it everyday.
Lauren D.
Dallas, TX
I do like that it's moisturizing. I found the bottle difficult to use & hard to get the last bit out. I liked it okay, and have used it many times because it was a good price, but I'm not sure I'll continue buying it until they get a different bottle.
Paige B.
Westminster
I love this body wash it's amazing for my dry skin! Done is one of my favorite products and this body wash is my favorite one to use. It's mosturizing & light. It doesn't make the skin feel oily either. I would highly recommend this body wash!!!!!!
Janelle M.
Hiram, GA
I love the way this body wash feels after you get out of the shower.  It is perfect for my dry itchy skin.  I use it year around.  It is perfect for sensitive skin.  I use it every night in the shower.  I highly recommend it.
Marisa R.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is one of my favorite body washes for the winter! I get SUPER dry in the winter and this helps a ton! It's unscented and very creamy. It lathers soo well and you can feel the moisture as you apply it to your body. I definitely recommend and its super affordable too!
Tomomi C.
Northampton, MA
Love this! Used this last year all year round and absolutely loved the smell and also how smooth is made my skin feel. I've swapped to a nivea product at the moment (I like trying new things), but I think I might go back to this one after it's done.
Amy W.
I used this product everyday! I make sure I don't run out! It leaves my skin feeling clean and soft, not sticky like some of the others can do. Fresh soft scent, nothing overwhelming. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who hasn't tried it!
Natalie P.
Dove is absolutely my favorite body wash brand out there! It's so gentle on skin and locks in moisture to avoid dryness! I always get mine at Walmart or Target, but the price is always right! The smell is always fresh and I'd totally recommend!
May G.
I love this body wash. It always leaves me skin feeling moisturized and fresh. I literally love the smell too it's not over powering like some and for my prone to dry skin that's a plus. Def recommend this for anyone with sensitive skin
Jessica B.
Indianapolis, IN
I am absolutely in love with this product ! After I had my daughter I noticed my skin got a little dry and nothing seemed to help . I decided to try this and omg it’s the most amazing body wash ever , it’s a deep moisturizing soap. I recommend this to everyone .
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.