BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Angela F.
Elkhorn City, KY
This product is great. It smells wonderful without being overpowering and makes my skin feel wonderful. I don't know that it leaves my skin as moisturized as it claims though. I will buy it again though.
Julie Z.
My favorite body wash! I instantly feel relaxed when I put it on and the texture of the wash leaves my skin feeling soft for hours! I can smell the wash on my body for hours also! I would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Val I.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have relatively normal skin, but I suffer from keratosis pilaris (chicken skin) on my upper arms and the backs of my thighs. I was hoping this gentle, moisturizing formula would help with my KP, but it has not. It does, however, do the basic job of cleaning, and it smells amazing. I love how the rest of my skin feels after showering using this body wash! I just wish it helped with my KP - I think anything containing any kind of surfactant just irritates my skin in those areas. I also wish Dove was cruelty-free, though I do love their body positivity!
Susan R.
Claymont, DE
Just started using this and I must say I enjoy it immensely. Has a great fresh scent and layers good too. Best part about this is I also use it to shave and have found my skin to be much smoother. It's priced reasonably and found at almost any store. Since using this product my skin has been much softer and I've had less rashes/cuts while shaving as well. I even went and bought a second bottle so I don't run out. Highly recommend it
Alora H.
Wonderful product, does as advertised. It is completely effective and is perfect for moisturizing the skin and it leave a smooth but clean feel after the shower or bath.
Toya A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dove is my #1 choice when I shower. I'm obsessed with this product great fragrance and leaves my skin feeling silky for hours. Usually I purchase dove at Walmart or target.
Courtney C.
Phoenix , AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've always loved dove products so when I found this body wash, I have very dry skin, and it worked like a charm. My elbows and less dry as well as my problem area: LEGS!
Elisma D.
Honestly this body wash is divine! I have very sensitive skin and this is so soft on the skin. It is so hydrating and leaves your whole body feeling clean and fresh without feeling irritated.
Brigett F.
Dallas
This stuff leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth ! I love it. The smell isn't too strong and overwhelming. It's reasonably priced as well. I love how there's so many scents to choose from as well.
Jessica T.
This product makes my skin feel so smooth and most importantly clean. It doesn't harm my skin and I am very delicate when it comes to lotions and body washes. Great product would recommend for people with dry skin or for those who want their skin to feel smooth.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Favorite scent?

Walgreens

Walgreens was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.