BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Lettecia H.
west valley city
This is the only type of body wash I use. Dove has really good skin products but the body wash is my fav. I am left with soft, hydrated, smell good skin. I would recommend to any one and everyone. I absolutely love this product!
Becca R.
Stroudsburg
I’ve been using this body was for years now! I️ love it, it makes your skin so soft and the fresh clean scent last all day. It’s affordable and you can find it just about anywhere. It’s perfect so all skin types, I️ have sensitive skin and I️ have no problems with it.
Dara M.
Love this product! I've tried other body washes and they seem to irritate my skin. This is the only wash that smells good, moisturizes, and doesn't irritate my skin. I use it everyday and it never dries me out. I buy this every time and use it as my everyday body wash.
Ashley W.
Beaverton
I absolutly love this product! I get it at costco and it comes in a two pack. It is very gentle on your skin and it smells amazing! I only ever use this one. I cannot think of anything bad about this product unless you didnt like the smell but it is only a clean smell!
Marissa H.
Queensbury, NY
I will ALWAYS repurchase this! I bought this years ago and will continue to buy over and over again. Has a beautiful lightweight scent that isn't too overpowering; lathers very easily; and doesn't leave my skin feeling tacky or sticky. I absolutely love this.
Ileana M.
Altamonte Springs
This body wash is amazing! The formula is so rich, the price might be a little higher than other but the quality is worth it. The soap is so strong, you won't need to use a lot of it. This is one of thw only body wash that I can say truly moisturizes my skin.
Brittany W.
Jacksonville, FL
I never really like spending a lot of money on body washes but it is one of the moisturizing  products I've used on my skin. The smell is amazing also. I really love coconut scents but since this smells so fresh and clean I don't mind! I would use this every day because it feels so nice on my skin!
Kate T.
Ellensburg, WA
Best body wash, I use this all the time and it always leaves my skin super soft and I also use it as a gel for shaving my legs! Works super well and the smell is super refreshing and nice, would totally recommend to everyone also because it is super cheap!!
Charlotte L.
Wellness Guru Expert
I use this daily. Lightly scented and softens my skin without drying it. I love and have this. My skin is silky and soft. Prices are reasonable... A must have! They also have the unscented as well.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this body wash and I love how it feels on my skin. The scent is very nice and I will be buying this again. After I use the body wash it made my skin so soft.
Genesis C.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.