BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Kat G.
I bought a large container of this body wash and plan on buying more. I only need one pump for my whole body and it makes my skin feel amazing! It lathers up nicely and allows me to feel clean. My boyfriend has commented on how soft my skin is and I will definitely continue to use this body wash, and I would recommend it to anyone. I love Dove!
Noelia B.
This body wash is absolutely amazing on dry skin. I helped my with my ashy dry legs. It make the skin look and feel very soft. After using many other body washes I preferred to use Dove above them all, because not only does it help with dry skin but it smells good and it make the skin feel more hydrated. I always recommend this body wash to all of my friends and family.
Sammi B.
Terre Haute , IN
When I was pregnant with my daughter my skin was extremely sensitive. I probably spent close to $50.00 on body wash and I tried everything from Burt's bees to Aveeno, none of them worked. The Dove happened to be on sale so I decided to give it a shot, needless to say I'm so happy I did because it's amazing. It didn't break my skin out, it kept my skin soft and so smooth. The bottle lasts forever because you get so much, it's not too expensive and it doesn't leave a harsh smell or sticky feeling on your skin. I won't buy anything else now that I've been spoiled with this amazing body wash!
Ruth M.

I totally recommend it, besides this I declare myself a fan number one of this brand, is that none of its products have waste. It gives a smoother and silky skin for its natural nutrients, after only one shower all in one, which for mothers in trouble like me, with little time to pamper us comes great. It nourishes in depth the superficial layers of the skin helping to a barrier of humidity.
It contains a mild and light formula which is always good in hot climates.
Katie M.
I absolutely love this body wash. As a migraine sufferer I need something that is unscented but that cleans without making me feel sticky or oily afterwards. I have been using this a while and it meets all of my requirements that way, and I remain fresh and clean until my next shower. My skin doesn't dry out either like when I've used some other body washes, it moisturizes and nourishes my skin so I can use lotions less frequently.
Danielle W.
I've always loved dove products so immediately this was on my favorites list. It's a good value and is not expensive. It's gentle on sensitive skin, so if you do have sensitive skin I do recommend
ariel l.
Atlanta, GA
Dove wash is my go to body wash. I do wish they there new scents to try. The existing scents are good. I purchase my products at Walmart or cvs. Last me about a month I a definitely a loyal dove customer
Sarah F.
Tucson, AZ
This stuff is truly amazing. I used to always change up my body wash every time I needed a new one. One time i couldn't get out of the house so my husband picked me up this and Ive been using strictly this for about a year now. It has a very nice, neutral scent. Nothing that will mix in with your perfumes or body sprays so no need to worry about the smells battling it out. It moisturizes like no other. At times my toddler won't let me do my normal after shower routines which includes lotion, but since using this my skin isn't irritated and dry so it's ok if I have to skip the lotion.
Arielle F.
my doctors recommended me to this because i have asthma. i buy this soap and only use this soap regularly . it leaves my skin moisturized and smooth . it is long lasting and a little can go a long way . i do recommend this
Brooke P.
Evansville, IN
I love dove soap products. Because I have an autoimmune disease that gives me very dry, sensitive skin I have to be careful what kind of soap I use. Dove body wash not only is sensitive on my skin but also moisturizes it and doesn't leave me feeling oily or cakey afterwards. It smells just the right amount, not over powering. Out of all the body wash I have used dove is the best for my sensitive skin! I recommend it to my diabetic pts who have dry skin! :)
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.