BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Wellness Guru Expert
i love this body wash. it smells great and makes your skin very soft. it is affordable and you get a lot for your money. i would definitely recommend and repurchase this in the future. it will always have a spot in my rotation of body washes. the only down side is the big bottle takes up a lot of room on my shelf
Desiree D.
Dove is the best body wash on the market.. I tend to have dry skin and this gives me just the moisture I need.. Has a really nice fragrance.. Not too overpowering.. Very creamy and gives just the right amount of suds..i can't get enough.. Always will be a repurchase for me and a must try for everyone.
alyssa S.
Dove has always been my favorite body wash.. i have dry patches on my arms from showering to much and every time I use it I feel soft and clean after.. and it never irritates my skin..
Brenden N.
cheverly
Let me tell you... I have been using Dove since I was a child (Pediatrician Recommendation). Dove has been amazing for my skin for all these years. It’s so moisturizing and gentle on my skin which is a must. I have sensitive skin and to this day Dove is the only product that is 100% satisfactory.
Chrishana B.
Carrollton, GA
This is my favorite body wash in the whole Dove product line. It leaves my skin feeling really hydrated and moisturized. I buy the big pump from Walmart for $8.47. I feel that price is very reasonable. I would highly recommend this product or even the line because Dove overall is a great choice.
Ashley A.
Potomac, MD
This is the best body wash out there hands down. It smells amazing and it has left my skin so soft, even my boyfriend asked me what I am doing differently (and he's a guy). I feel so refreshed after the shower and feel so clean. I will never look back, especially with the cheap price.
Savannah N.
Clemson, SC
I absolutely love this body wash. I have been using it for years now and love the soft feel it gives my skin. If I use any other products I feel like there is a waxy coat of residue left behind, however I don't get that feeling when I use Dove body wash. Absolutely recommend!!!!
samantha h.
union
this product is amazing when u have dry and sensitive skin i used it to shave my legs and when i got out of the shower they were so soft and the smell is omg so good and the price is nice bc u get a lot and u only need vary little i recommend this to anyone with dry skin but sensitive
Gloria T.
Honolulu, HI
A bit on the pricier side for most drugstore body washes but definitely worth it! Its very hydrating. The scent smells so good and its strong. Youll smell just like the bodywash after your shower. I would definitely recommend especially if you live an active lifestyle or sweat alot.
Nijay W.
24017
This is by far my favorite body wash to use in the recent years as I have been growing as a man. It makes my skin very soft and is not damaging to my skin. It is very inexpensive and often times come in packs of more than one. I recommend this product over any other product.
Genesis C.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.