BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

María M.
Doral, FL
This is the best body wash, leaving the skin soft and healthy. This body wash meets its promise as a moisturizing cleanser. It has the smell of the typical Dove that I truly love.
Alejandra C.
Donna, TX
I won't use any other body wash, this is my favorite! Dove body wash leaves my skin smooth and hydrated. If I use another body wash, my skin feels dull and dry after one wash.
Jeannie J.
Bronx, NY
I truly and honestly love the Dove Body wash, Deep Moisture because I have dry skin, and this soap actually targets the body in the most soft and gentle way leaving you with the best moisture on your skin for 24 hours !! But me I love to shower at least 3 times a day and that's because I just love showering in my dove body wash!! I would recommend this products to anyone suffering with dry skin like me!! However, I would love to say what works for me may not work for you, but maybe you should get samples before you buy the actual product!! Dove I love you and I can't wait to shower in 1 hour after work!!
Marilou A.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have used Dove products for years and have always loved them. This body wash is smooth and creamy and has a nice scent. It lathers nicely and keeps my skin feeling moisturized and healthy. I noticed a visible difference after using this product for a few times and continue to use it because it works. I have sensitive skin and there was no harmful effect on me. LOVE! Recommend!
angela a.
Muldrow, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I've tried many body washes and I always come back to this one and I'm like why do I waste money on others!? It smells amazing leaves your skin smelling very clean and moisturized doesn't take much to get a good lather a little goes a long way the bottle lasts much longer than others! I just love the way my skin feels and smells with this body wash I do recommend for all skin types!
Jessie H.
Nashville, TN
This is my go-to in the shower gel department. It rinses well, smells amazing, helps with dry skin, and there are tons of soap suds! The bottles are large which is also very nice.
Abby R.
Lumberton, NC
I've been using this body wash for years and most likely won't ever use another one. I love how smooth it feels going on to my skin, the smooth lather, and the fresh scent is the cherry on top. A bottle will typically last me about two weeks to about two and a half weeks. You don't need much when you use it. I usually squeeze a quarter sized amount on a loofah and I'm good to go!
Laura A.
PARKER, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This body wash is great for an inexpensive product. It's thick and lathers up so nicely. It feels smooth and smells good. The scent sticks with you throughout the day.
Priscilla P.
Love love love dove products! Makes my skin absolutely irresistibly soft. Pro - soft, moisturized skin! Con - it can get pricey when buying in stores. Other than that I use this product everyday and love it!
Ashley F.
This wash feels like lotion! It is my favorite body wash. It smells great. It's a bit more than your cheaper washes such as dial but worth the few extra dollars. I would definitely recommend this product.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.