BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin
    • Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse
    • Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin
    • Suitable For Daily Use

Who Doesn’t Like Having Soft Skin? We All Want To Keep Our Skin Looking Healthy And Well Cared For, And It’s Much Easier To Make That A Regular Part Of Your Routine If You’ve Found A Moisturizing Body Wash. That’s The Best Way To Feel Confident That You’re Nurturing Your Skin Right From The Start Of Your Day. We Know How You Can Do Just That – With Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash.
    All Skin Deserves Gentleness. This Moisturizing And Mild Body Wash Combines Nutriummoisture™ With 100% Gentle Cleansers To Help Your Skin Retain Its Natural Moisture, Leaving You With Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower. The Caring #1 Dermatologist Recommended Formula In This Dove Body Wash Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier While Delivering Natural Skin Nourishment That Goes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of Your Skin. It Creates A Rich Lather That Replenishes Your Skin’s Nutrients While Also Leaving It Feeling Cared For And Clean.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Bht, Tetrasodium, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

Stephanie W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love the Dove brand! As a child with sensitive skin, Dove was one of the only soaps that I could use daily that would not break out my skin or leave me dry and itchy. I still use it today as an adult. The smell is fresh and the formula is moisturizing. It is affordable and easy to find in most stores. I will definitely continue to buy Dove products. I prefer the bars over the liquid soap now because they seem to last awhile but I used to use the liquid soap with a bath sponge and loved the lather.
Ashlee L.
River Ridge, LA
I used this body wash for a good while before deciding it was time for something new.

It had a great scent which is something that I loved, but for something with the claims of "NutriumMoisture" I would have liked for it to give my dry skin a little more moisture. I gave it a long fair shot since my husband also loved it, but I am going to try out another Dove product that may have a little more moisture to it.
Adriana M.
This cream enchanted me too because it is one of my favorite is because it helps you with the resequeda in the skin is too moisturizing is economical and easy to get
Ariel N.
Athens, TN
Love love love! Especially the Winter Care Limited Edition and Fig versions. Every winter I buy the Winter edition and I don't even need lotion after showering it leaves me so soft. I love the light clean scent. My boyfriend even likes this wash as well. The one complaint I do have is that Dove tests their products on animals. For that reason I have to give this product a lower score than I would like. We are all intelligent enough to know by now you do not put the wash in your eyes.
We don't need to subject animals to that when most of us can use common sense. DOVE, I love your products, but you all have to stop with the cruelty.
Thanks. *End rant*
Kara N.
Brooklyn, NY
I buy these by the pallet at Costco, seriously. Bury me in this body wash. During the summer, I can run up to twice in a day and I used to dread it because showering so often is terrible for my skin (especially since I love hot showers) but using Dove Deep Moisture makes my skin baby soft :) and no signs of acne since it gets out all the dirt and sweat and other grossness. I don't even know how price compares anymore since this is the only body wash I've used for several years.
Vanessa S.
I have been fan of dove products. What I like best about this body wash is that it doesn't make me itch, after using it. In the past, I tried other body washes that would make my skin so dry and itchy. It has a thick creamy consistency and the smell is not overpowering. Also doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. The only downfall is the packaging, when it gets down to bottom, it has hard time coming out. So I take the cap completely off, to get last few bits out. I have also used this body wash in the other scents orange one, green tea and cucumber and all work the same and smell great.
Mariah W.
Cobleskill, NY
Dove has been a staple in shower/bath times since I was little. When they came out with the body wash I was an immediate customer. Now that I am older, I still love Dove. I love how the body wash comes in many great scents that last a good amount of time on your skin. I also love how it's creamy and creates a great lather without having to over use it. My only issue is that it can be a bit pricey. I use Dove when I can afford it, it's sort of like a treat for my fiance' and I. Sadly, this happens maybe once or twice a month. However if I could afford it each and every time I buy a body wash, this is the only body wash I would choose.
Leigh P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I got a sample of this thru walmart (I think) and I absolutely love it. In just one wash, it leaves my skin soft and smooth. I sometimes forgot to put lotion after taking a bath but when I'm using this body wash I wouldn't worry coz my skin still looks moisturized. I will definitely buy one after my free sample run out ☺️
Brittany M.
Killen, AL
LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!! I have tried several body washes and many have dried my skin out severely. This is the one product I have found that keeps my skin smooth and non dry. Price of the product it very reasonable. Especially when purchasing at Target they run great sales on this product basically biweekly. Will for sure buy this product down the road.
Daniela R.
I like this product. I had dry skin for a while and it did add moisture to my skin. It smells good. I bought a big pack at Costco and I will buy it again. It's not very pricey one single bottle. I would buy it again
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.