BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Savannah S.
Albuquerque, NM
Dove is my favorite because it's so soft on the skin and it has a strong long lasting smell. It's worth sending a little more than the other body washes in stores
Jennifer R.
Smells amazing, my skin always feels clean and soft. This is better for sensitive skin, it's gentle on my skin and doesn't make me break out like other products.
Marissa R.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my favorite body wash. I. Most things, I'll buy what's on sale, but after receiving a sample of this 2 years ago, I have loyally purchased this body was for myself. First, I love the smell. It's so subtle and calming. Next, it is effective. I usually get ashy, dry legs during the summer from frequently shaving, but I don't have this issue at all when using Dove Deep Moisture. I even like the size of the bottle, which holds enough to last a couple months.
Kealy M.
No matter what I always end up going back to dove. It's so gentle on your skin and smells so good! You won't be disappointed. It's also decently priced. I would definitely recommend it.
Sep K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash has an amazing smell and makes your skin feel very clean.
This body wash foams up nicely when I use it with a loofah and it does not dry out skin like other washes. it leaves my skin feeling hydrated and silky soft for a whole day.
This product is very refreshing and leaves the skin feeling clean and nice.
Chelsea S.
Swartz Creek, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love dove products. I have very sensitive skin and break out easily. I use this because it's very gentle and smells great. Leaves my skin smooth and moisturized.
DeMiekah V.
Edmond, OK
This is the only thing we use in our house!!! It is great for the skin and face!!! The formula and consistency are awsome!!! Dove Deep Moisture keeps you soft through all seasons and definitely without ash all day. It's like a thick creamy lotion that happens to have soap in it!!!❤ I would recommend this product to family and friends.
Joanna P.
Cleveland, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really like using this body wash it leaves my skin feeling clean and so soft and smelling so good all the time I all use all of there other product like hair spray
C'enna Q.
Arcadia, CA
I used to use a Dove body wash similiar to this awhile back that I just thought could not get any better but then they discontinued it! I thought I couldn't get a soap that made my skin feel as good as my old one did but I needed soap so I tried another this one && it works so much better! I have never felt my skin so hydrated and moisturized. Hours later, I can still feel the refreshing hydration this soaps give my skin. It is hard to explain but I can really feel this body wash nourishing my skin, not only in the shower, but as the day goes on yet, but most importantly, it does not leave a greasy residue on my skin.
María M.
Doral, FL
This is the best body wash, leaving the skin soft and healthy. This body wash meets its promise as a moisturizing cleanser. It has the smell of the typical Dove that I truly love.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.