BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Alba C.
It was always hard for me to find a soap for my skin. Perfumes and strong smells would cause me to have infections! My doctor recommended me using Dove soap because it was for sensitive skin and they were odor free. So I bought it! It's been 3 years now and it's the only soap I use! It feels great on my skin and I stop getting the infections. It also leaves my skin very moisturized as well!
Emily F.
Rochester
This lotion was a little too much for my skin. It left me feeling greasy. I prefer to use a drier soap. It may work better for people who have really dry skin. The scent was nice and fresh, just not for me.
kaprina h.
Jackson, TN
  I WOULD LOVE TOO TRY THIS PRODUCT. MAN I LOVE THIS CAN YOU SEND MORE PRODUCT. THIS IS A GREAT PRODUCT. COME TRY THIS PRODUCT I LOVE. I LOVE USING THIS ITEM IT SMOOTH AND SOFT. MY SKIN NEVER NEVER FELT SO SMOOTH. I WANT TOO TRY MORE OF THIS ITEM, FREE SAMPLE
Lizz M.
Homewood, IL
My skin gets so dry in the summer from the pool and the sun. This moisturizing body wash is the only one of its kind that keeps my skin from flaking while washing away the chlorine and other chemicals. It rinsed clean but keeps my skin feeling soft and hydrated. It has virtually no fragrance and is ideal for sensitive skin too.
Jane K.
Millersburg, IN
I tend to have dry skin especially in the winter but I've been using this for the past month without any issues. Smells great, gentle on skin, and super affordable!
Mary E.
First time i used this product, i was asked to test and review it. I loooooveee it! after i finished using it, i went to buy twin set of it at walmart. I love the smoothness, the smell is divine. You don't need a lot for it to lather. after rinsing with water, the skin is not dry. Once you try it, it becomes a favorite.
Penelope g.
Bronx, NY
Dove is a favorite brand of mine. This particular body wash is the best for my dry patchy skin, i figure if i can control my dry skin during showering, it'll be easier to control it during the day and this does the trick for me. My skin feels really moisturized after a shower, smooth and the dry patches are very minimal
Cynthia T.
This was a cult favorite in my household! I stopped using it because it was sort of expensive ($4-5) per bottle and in my house we go through body wash faster than Milk!
LiveLoveLynn 8.
Kapolei, HI
Good product to have.  Very moisturizing  only problem with that is it makes the bathtub slippery after each use.  Pleasant scent - makes me feel clean when I smell it.  Gentle on skin.  Lathers nicely.  Would buy again.  Great to use during the winter months or when feeling dry.
Abby E.
I just love the whole line Dove has put out! Not only are their products fantastic but they support every body type and stand by real women of every shape and size and color.

Their products are great for every skin type but this one in particular is great for winter time when that harsh winter air is terrible on the skin.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.