BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Lydia C.
Rockwall, TX
This is very moisturizing and smells great. It just leaves a film of soap scum in the tub every time I shower. I have to scrub the tub out daily so my toddler can use the bathtub.
Amber R.
Knox
I will never use another body wash. This does wonders for my skin. I get body acne and this not only clears it up but it keeps it from coming back. Not too mention the smell is great! I'll buy it every time.
Daizy D.
California city,CA
Has a wonderful smell and helps keep skin nicely mosturized. Is reasonably priced and can be found in most stores. My whole family uses it. It is sensitive for all types of skin and leaves you feeling great.
Ashlie F.
lebanon
Love the way this body wash makes. Smells good also

Dove body wash is normally the only body wash i use.
Super gentle, last a long time An makes your skin smell good
Would definitely buy this body wash again
Tori V.
Morgantown , WV
This body wash does provide a lot of moisture which is great when my arms and legs tend to dry out. I use it every day in the shower to replenish my skin. It's very gentle and I will definitely buy it again!
Bethany M.
Hazleton, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I always have some sort of dove soap in my shower. This specific one truly moisturizes your skin leaving you soft as a baby. The smell isn’t strong which is nice as well. I would most definitely buy it again
Becca G.
I love the way that this product makes my skin feel, and it smells amazing. But the smell does linger a while after you've gotten out of the shower. And I tend to feel sick at the potent smell after awhile.
Kimberly V.
Aber Prov Grd, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my all time go to soap. I try to switch it up but I haven't found one that compares. I use it twice a day (of course during my shower). Cons is it's on the expensive side of soaps but I love it anyways
Allison M.
Whitesville , WV
I love any type of dove body wash. It's another one of my favorites. It smells so good and leaves your skin so soft. It has a long lasting scent which I love. It's gentle on skin and great for everyone.
Jamie B.
La Palma, CA
Very hydrating to my dry skin. Smells so good. Can use it daily and doesn't dry my skin. It is long lasting. Very pampering with a loofah. Can buy at any store. I highly recommend.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.