BY DOVE #4 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Amber R.
Knox
I will never use another body wash. This does wonders for my skin. I get body acne and this not only clears it up but it keeps it from coming back. Not too mention the smell is great! I'll buy it every time.
Jamie B.
La Palma, CA
Very hydrating to my dry skin. Smells so good. Can use it daily and doesn't dry my skin. It is long lasting. Very pampering with a loofah. Can buy at any store. I highly recommend.
Bethany M.
Hazleton, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I always have some sort of dove soap in my shower. This specific one truly moisturizes your skin leaving you soft as a baby. The smell isn’t strong which is nice as well. I would most definitely buy it again
Veronica C.
La Puente
Once you have used dove, there's no going back. It just makes your skin feel beautiful and you just wanna touch your skin all day. I feel so clean and fresh after using this body wash. I absolutely love it.
Ashlie F.
lebanon
Love the way this body wash makes. Smells good also

Dove body wash is normally the only body wash i use.
Super gentle, last a long time An makes your skin smell good
Would definitely buy this body wash again
Hydiea H.
Toledo, OH
I love dove it's the only body thing I'd use , I have really sensitive skin so it works for me and very long lasting, I buy it at any store and I which my scents up , you should really try it it's amazing
Caroline P.
Miami
I have been using this for so long it is the only body wash I use. It is so hydrating and your skin is left soft. Where you buy it depends on how much it costs but it lasts for a long time and I think it is well worth it.
Amandria G.
Jersey City, NJ
The smell is the best part of this. It had this fresh and very specific scent that reminds me just of dove. I highly recommend to people who want something simple but works well.
Samantha E.
I love how creamy and moisturizing this body wash is. I always feel clean and refreshed after using it. Definitely one of my favorite brands to use for all of my cleansing needs.
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this still. It smells so good, it lathers really good, comes in a nice easy to hold bottle. Very gentle and does not leave my skin dry after getting out of the shower. It's very cost efficient, I recommend this to anyone that loves body wash! It sticks with you long after you get out of the shower!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.