BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Megan G.
Greenville, SC
Dove body wash is my favorite. My skin feels so clean and soft after using this. And I LOVE all the different scents they come out with. I don't really have any cons for this product, and I would definitely recommend
magen d.
Yes yes yes!  I have been using this soap for many years now and I am so glad that I found it.  I have problematic skin and occasional dry spots and this does not exaggreate them at all.  I have bought nearly all the scents and I love them all.  In the winter time I tend to stick towards the deep moisture just to keep my skin moisturized.  Fantastic product and I would recommend this to everyone!
Chanell G.
This is my favorite body wash ever! I try so many but I always find myself coming back to this one. The scents are wonderful, it’s ultra gentle and you get so much product. Although a little does go a long way!
Alana S.
I love trying different scented body washes from Dove because they are all gentle and effective but this one is great for anyone. It smells fresh, provides a lot of moisture, and is gentle on all skin types. You can buy it at the drugstore or Target and one bottle can last a long time. Best drugstore body wash for sure. I like using this body wash with a loofah for exfoliation. This is a staple in my shower.
Carly S.
Dove makes extremely creamy body washes. They aren't a gel consistency, but rather a lotion. That's one thing that makes them stand out in my book! My skin always feels baby smooth and moisturized after I shower. I also love all the options Dove gives you to customize to what YOUR body needs.
Hannah A.
I really like using dove liquid soaps and this one is my favourite. It always leaves my skin feeling soft after I use it, and I use it everyday. It’s kind of hard to lather up if you don’t have a loofa or a washcloth or some other scrubber that isn’t your hands. The formula is pretty thick and it has a really light smell that lingers, but not too strongly. I would highly recommend this product.
Robin Y.
I purchased a 3 pack of this from Costco, mainly for the price. I have used Dove bar soap in the past with no problem, but I was unable to use the body wash. I haven't tried any other types of the body wash, but this one in particular made my skin break out and get all itchy. The price was great, so I wish that I could have used it, but it just must not have worked for my skin type.
Geraldine R.
Kissimmee
THIS IS MY FAVORITEEEEE SOAP IN LIFEEEEE!! the scent is light and perfect not too strong and it makes your skin baby soft like no other soap can do it already gone through about 4-5 bottles lol it’s awesome and affordable. Can find in dollar general Walmart every where!!
Keyshia C.
New York
Dove and Caress are my go-to body wash! Dove is very thick and moisturizing. It makes lots of suds and bubbles. It's great for shaving as well. It's an excellent as shave lotion for underneath my arms and it softens it too. I love all Dove products, they smell amazing and the shampoo and conditioner are wonderful to my hair! You can't beat the original moisturizing Dove body wash.
Jamie F.
Hampstead
Dove wash is amazing it softens my skin . I use it every time I’m in the shower. I think it’s great value to get. An no because you always gotta soil yourself. It’s gentle. Yes I always buy it an get it if it’s on clearance.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.