BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin
    • Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse
    • Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin
    • Suitable For Daily Use

Who Doesn’t Like Having Soft Skin? We All Want To Keep Our Skin Looking Healthy And Well Cared For, And It’s Much Easier To Make That A Regular Part Of Your Routine If You’ve Found A Moisturizing Body Wash. That’s The Best Way To Feel Confident That You’re Nurturing Your Skin Right From The Start Of Your Day. We Know How You Can Do Just That – With Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash.
    All Skin Deserves Gentleness. This Moisturizing And Mild Body Wash Combines Nutriummoisture™ With 100% Gentle Cleansers To Help Your Skin Retain Its Natural Moisture, Leaving You With Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower. The Caring #1 Dermatologist Recommended Formula In This Dove Body Wash Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier While Delivering Natural Skin Nourishment That Goes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of Your Skin. It Creates A Rich Lather That Replenishes Your Skin’s Nutrients While Also Leaving It Feeling Cared For And Clean.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Bht, Tetrasodium, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

Courtney S.
Dove products are always a sure thing. Dry skin is no fun for anyone that's why I enjoy dove products they provide a great amount of moisture and nourishment for your skin.
Kayli J.
Chattanooga, TN
I've been using this product for around a year now. Prior to that I used bath and body works body washes. Those always made me feel gross and sticky. This product does just the opposite. I put a little bit on my loofah when I'm in the shower, and scrub my whole body. It makes me feel so clean, and the simple scent is very refreshing. I will be using this product for a long time to come. It's my absolute favorite.
Sarah P.
Love this. Dermatologist actually recommended that I use it when I had dry skin due to winter weather conditions.  I buy it right at the grocery store. Easy to use and feels great on my skin.
Haley W.
Dove is amazing! I don't use any other body wash or deodorant! I've always had problems with my skin and Dove products is the only brand that keeps me from having dry skin
Lupe C.
Best body wash ever! Makes your skin soft, smells amazing. I have tried other body wash and I can say this is the best and I will for ever use. Great price and easy to use.
Nicole U.
Mt Pleasant, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I liked the smell of this and it did a good job at providing moisture. I have been a bit disappointed that it it doesn't get as foamy as other body washes. It definitely goes on more like a lotion. If you aren't careful and leave some in the tub that doesn't get washed down, it can create a slippery situation. Wasn't a bad purchase, but I wish I had not purchased a twin pack because I'd rather pick a different kind to try next time instead of getting through two bottles. Not my preferred, but okay if I run out of others.
Jess T.
Los Angeles , CA
I like to rotate between my body washes and this is a great choice when wanting just a clean refreshing body wash. I usually use it in the winter when my body needs more moisture, and believe it can be used for both men and women!
Sherry H.
Prichard, WV
I loved my Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash. I have really dry skin in the winter and this helps my skin not be as dry after my baths. I'm also very sensitive to smells, sometimes scented soaps will gives me instant migraines. The Dove body wash just has a very light, clean scent that doesn't hurt my head. It also works very well for sensitive skin too, and it makes a TON OF bubbles, my little girl always says she's getting a bubble bath whenever we use this for her bath :)
Meghan H.
This is a good body wash, doesn't feel like it leaves a film on your body like some other body washes do. My skin felt soft. It is a good value for the price. The scent is not overbearing, which is nice. Good for everyday use.
Leigh-Anne H.
Stoneham, MA
Sorry to say - this just doesn't cut it. I had a small container that i was trying to use up in between my Aveeno body washes and reached for this for a recent 1 week vacation. My skin is naturally dry - while this did help some, I was left with itchy patches on my skin. I should know better - I don't use Dove deodorant because it causes me to itch. But I was hoping that since it was unscented, it would not be an issue. Sad to say it was - though it helps with the moisturizing just a bit, i can't get over the itch!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.