BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Rachel G.
Nashville, TN
This is my holy grail body wash. There is no need to spend a lot of money on expensive body washes. This is a great body wash for sensitive skin. It has a nice fresh scent that isn't overpowering at all (I have a sensitive nose), and I would really recommend this even over some of the other scented dove body washes. I get it in the big pump bottle, which is super easy to use in the shower without having to open a cap and squeeze some out. I would recommend ether buying the pump bottle or pouring the body wash into a spare pump bottle (do the same for shampoos and conditioners!)
Mindy J.
Freeport, IL
Dove is supposed to be the "ultimate" soap. I have never been able to use Dove products. They break out my skin, and cause it to dry out. I believe I am actually allergic to it. I always find it amusing to see the commercials on tv about how amazing it is. NOT for me.
Ashley E.
Smells so good and leaves your skin feeling very soft! Dove use it everyday in the shower!
Dove great product! There is such a good scent to it! If i shower at night, i can still smell it when i wake up in the morning! Highly recommended to anyone looking for a good body wash!
Hannah H.
Cordele, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
I am a HUGE fan of anything Dove. This stuff is great if you are needing an extra bit of moisture in your skin. It smells amazing, very clean smell. Lather is rich, thick, and creamy! A little goes a long way so you get the most for your money. I use it to shave my legs with because it also moisturizes them. Very reasonably priced, and I love the way it makes my skin feel during the shower and after!
Kristi G.
I love dove body wash! It's so gentle on your skin! Super hydrating as well! And there's something about Dove and their scents that pull me in! It smells so clean, fresh, and natural... if that makes any sense? A very little amount of this product goes a long way! This product never fails to make me feel relaxed, clean, and happy. The effort to clean and rinse this off your body is very little to none. The question is, do I recommend this product to consumers? Yes I do! Give it a try! You'll love it. I know I do.
Jessica R.
Lakewood, CA
My favorite body wash!! It is so smooth and leaves my skin so moisturized and fresh feeling! It also smells amazing! I use it with my loofah and a little really goes a long way! (Although I love to pour out a huge amount because i love the smell and feeling so much). Still have yet to find a body wash that leaves my skin this soft and replenished! Thank you Dove!!
Cheyenne C.
After trying Dove body wash, I've come to terms with the fact that I will never buy any other brand of body wash other than this one. Dove offers a wide variety of mouth-watering body washes to choose from that feel great on my skin. As a person who suffers from severely sensitive skin, I would most definitely recommend this product to anyone considering it. The scent is light, but noticeable enough. It lasts for about 24 hours or less. I always am complimented hours after showering with comments like "you smell great, what fragrance are you wearing?" Now I can happily say I don't have to waste money on expensive perfumes. It's a fantastic product.
Khadijah M.
Dove is the only body wash I will buy now. Within the last year Dove is all I have bought. I love trying out new scents, Lavender is my personal favorite. It comes in a nice size bottle for an affordable price. I don't have to use a huge amount in one wash. I typically pour just a nice small amount and it spreads very well, it makes my skin feel beyond smooth. The scent is very lasting especially when you have a Dove lotion. I highly recommend, especially if you have dry skin!
Corina B.
This product has amazing scent and always makes my skin smooth. I think of it as a in shower lotion. The price is not to bad beacause the results are refreshing. The thought of having soth, clean,and now dented skin is mesmerizing.
Jennifer S.
Dove body wash is by far one of my favorite soaps!! It smells SO good and always leaves my skin so extremely smooth and smelling so good! It is a little more expensive than other soaps but it is definitely worth the extra money!!
Genesis C.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.