BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Vanessa S.
I have been fan of dove products. What I like best about this body wash is that it doesn't make me itch, after using it. In the past, I tried other body washes that would make my skin so dry and itchy. It has a thick creamy consistency and the smell is not overpowering. Also doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. The only downfall is the packaging, when it gets down to bottom, it has hard time coming out. So I take the cap completely off, to get last few bits out. I have also used this body wash in the other scents orange one, green tea and cucumber and all work the same and smell great.
Brittany M.
Killen, AL
LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!! I have tried several body washes and many have dried my skin out severely. This is the one product I have found that keeps my skin smooth and non dry. Price of the product it very reasonable. Especially when purchasing at Target they run great sales on this product basically biweekly. Will for sure buy this product down the road.
Leigh P.
I got a sample of this thru walmart (I think) and I absolutely love it. In just one wash, it leaves my skin soft and smooth. I sometimes forgot to put lotion after taking a bath but when I'm using this body wash I wouldn't worry coz my skin still looks moisturized. I will definitely buy one after my free sample run out ☺️
I love this Dove Deeo Moisture Body Wash because is so smooth on my skin and every day I use it is like heaven after shower because my skin is so soft and looks so healthy that is very worthy with the price I pay for it, I highly recommended to have a very much soft skin and a very much healthy look and of course because of the smell your body would have after every shower and during the day.
Kara N.
Brooklyn, NY
I buy these by the pallet at Costco, seriously. Bury me in this body wash. During the summer, I can run up to twice in a day and I used to dread it because showering so often is terrible for my skin (especially since I love hot showers) but using Dove Deep Moisture makes my skin baby soft :) and no signs of acne since it gets out all the dirt and sweat and other grossness. I don't even know how price compares anymore since this is the only body wash I've used for several years.
Daniela R.
perris
I like this product. I had dry skin for a while and it did add moisture to my skin. It smells good. I bought a big pack at Costco and I will buy it again. It's not very pricey one single bottle. I would buy it again
Mariah W.
Cobleskill, NY
Dove has been a staple in shower/bath times since I was little. When they came out with the body wash I was an immediate customer. Now that I am older, I still love Dove. I love how the body wash comes in many great scents that last a good amount of time on your skin. I also love how it's creamy and creates a great lather without having to over use it. My only issue is that it can be a bit pricey. I use Dove when I can afford it, it's sort of like a treat for my fiance' and I. Sadly, this happens maybe once or twice a month. However if I could afford it each and every time I buy a body wash, this is the only body wash I would choose.
Ashley S.
Springfield, OH
Great moisturizing body wash, especially if you pair with a lotion. I get very dry skin in the winter to where it cracks and this helps more than lotion does alone.
Becky B.
Columbus , OH
I don't love this body wash. Its scent isn't great (nothing bad, just kind of neutral). Its texture is kind of creamy, which is ok but it doesn't lather up at ALL. It doesn't feel like you're getting clean, because it just kind of slides off your skin. As far as moisture, I didn't notice any dramatic improvement, but it definitely didn't dry me out. This was in an Ohio winter! Still, with all the different body washes on the market, this isn't the one I would pick.
Ruth M.
BLUEFIELD, WV
Dove body wash is so moisturizing and it smells absolutely amazing. The best part is it's price. Less than ten dollars and I feelvlime I've had a full body scrub.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.