BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Kanya R.
Bryan, TX
Love how it keeps my skin looking healthy and keeps it moisturized no matter the weather. I also love how soft and smooth and silky my skin feels after the use.
#dpve
#essentials
Samantha E.
I love how creamy and moisturizing this body wash is. I always feel clean and refreshed after using it. Definitely one of my favorite brands to use for all of my cleansing needs.
Vanessa J.
Brooklyn , NY
Best body wash ever. I have been using this for many many years. I don't even need to put on any lotion after I get out the shower, that's how moisturizing it leaves your skin.
Whitney S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Before I switch to the I had all type of skin problems and once I started using the shortly after I didn't experience any problems at all so this day years later I still use it
Lauren W.
This product is very nice very smooth keeps your skin smelling good i love it I recommend this product there isnt much cons i had with this product i didnt have any problems with it and my skin is very sensitive i tend to break out easy
Brenada O.
st.louis
This dove body wash makes my skin sooo incredible soft!Often when I shave my legs and then I use body wash like those from bath and body works, my legs will stings and feel dry. I start using dove body wash, there was such a difference! My legs don't burn from being wash after shaving and my skin is extremely soft after getting out of the shower.
Julie B.
Love Dove!! It leaves my skin so nice and soft and silky!!! Love how it's doesn't take very much on my srunchy. Alittle bit goes a long way. Also love how it moisturises my skin as well! Recommend Dove!
Imogen B.
Hampshire, Petersfield
A lovely soft, creamy body wash with a very gentle and inoffensive scent. Refreshing and kind to skin; I found my skin to feel incredibly soft and smooth after my shower and unlike a few other body washes I've tried, this one didn't irritate my skin in the slightest. The only slight improvement I think this body wash could use is if the scent lasted a little longer after showering - it faded very quickly whereas some other body washes have stronger scents that cling to the skin slightly longer. But overall a very good choice for an everyday gentle body wash that gets the job done!
Ramena A.
Super moisturizing and very concentrated. This body wash smells so good and calming. I literally feel so relaxed when I use this body wash, I honestly think it's therapeutic. I love it!
Paula H.
Lenox , GA
My favorite body wash! It smells so good and comes at a great value! I purchased it at Walmart, and use it every time I shower. It smells so great worn a nice scent. I would buy it again and recommend it
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.