BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Sherry H.
Prichard, WV
I loved my Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash. I have really dry skin in the winter and this helps my skin not be as dry after my baths. I'm also very sensitive to smells, sometimes scented soaps will gives me instant migraines. The Dove body wash just has a very light, clean scent that doesn't hurt my head. It also works very well for sensitive skin too, and it makes a TON OF bubbles, my little girl always says she's getting a bubble bath whenever we use this for her bath :)
Shawnee H.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
I really love this product. I usually use this the most during the winter months when my skin is dry and I need that added moisture. This definitely does the trick. It is VERY gentle for sensitive skin types and always leaves my skin feeling very soft and moisturized. It is a very thick and creamy formula. The only thing I don't really like is that it doesn't foam up too much, but I believe that is due to the rich, creamy formula. It isn't a huge deal. I have recommended this product to friends in the past.
Kristie M.
N Chesterfld, VA
This is my FAVORITE body wash! I have been using this product for about three years and I consider it my holy grail body cleanser. I love the fresh, clean scent and the creamy consistency. I probably use too much, but I like lots of lather. It leaves my skin feeling clean and moisturized without stripping all of the oil from me. I am hoping that they will release the winter care formula again because I like that formula a lot as well.
Eric q.
brentwood
This product is great. It never let's me down. It's gentle not harsh. I like how it is packaged and find it appealing to use. I think it is a good value but sole may consider it pricey. I do not see much room for improvement.
Kirsten B.
Providence, RI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Hands down my all-time favorite body wash! I buy the big bottles, and my whole family uses it. My sons and fiancé all have sensitive skin, and they can use Dove with no issues.
Natalie A.
This is the only body wash I use. My skin is very sensitive to anything with a fragrance, it'll get irritated and dry out. This is the only body wash that doesn't do that to my skin, so it's perfect for those of you with sensitive skin out there! It doesn't smell like anything, but it makes you feel so clean. A little bit of this soap goes a long way and the bottle is huge, so this lasts a couple of months. I can't live without this.
Bethany C.
This has been a staple in my house for five years. Both of my children have sensitive skin and this was recommended by their pediatrician. I get this in bulk at Costco.
Monica M.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
By far the best body wash I've ever used. My only complaint would be the design of the top part of the bottle. It would be nice to have it flat so you can put it upside down when you get low.
Priscilla M.
Harlingen , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The classic scent I started off dove with. I love all their products. They leave my skin feeling so clean and smooth. The scent is amazing. I purchase at Walmart for $5
Ariel N.
Athens, TN
Love love love! Especially the Winter Care Limited Edition and Fig versions. Every winter I buy the Winter edition and I don't even need lotion after showering it leaves me so soft. I love the light clean scent. My boyfriend even likes this wash as well. The one complaint I do have is that Dove tests their products on animals. For that reason I have to give this product a lower score than I would like. We are all intelligent enough to know by now you do not put the wash in your eyes.
We don't need to subject animals to that when most of us can use common sense. DOVE, I love your products, but you all have to stop with the cruelty.
Thanks. *End rant*
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.