BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Jordan N.
Riverside, CA
I actually was very disappointed with this body wash. Normally I don't have a problem with body wash however this soap really dried out my skin which was very surprising.
Rikka I.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I had the cucumber body wash as shown in the picture, but I like the pomegranate one even more. I really loved these body washed. Took forever to go through the big bottle and i would use quite a lot of it while showering. The scent was fresh, clean, and light. The only thing I did have a problem with, is that it sometimes felt like I hadn't rinsed it all away when I know I did. This body wash did moisturize to some extent, but sometimes I didn't feel clean after I used it even though I scrubbed my skin and rinsed it all off. That was only sometimes and it might've been because I used too much. Who knows.
Meghan H.
Wichita
This is a good body wash, doesn't feel like it leaves a film on your body like some other body washes do. My skin felt soft. It is a good value for the price. The scent is not overbearing, which is nice. Good for everyday use.
Leigh-Anne H.
Stoneham, MA
Sorry to say - this just doesn't cut it. I had a small container that i was trying to use up in between my Aveeno body washes and reached for this for a recent 1 week vacation. My skin is naturally dry - while this did help some, I was left with itchy patches on my skin. I should know better - I don't use Dove deodorant because it causes me to itch. But I was hoping that since it was unscented, it would not be an issue. Sad to say it was - though it helps with the moisturizing just a bit, i can't get over the itch!
Sherry H.
Prichard, WV
I loved my Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash. I have really dry skin in the winter and this helps my skin not be as dry after my baths. I'm also very sensitive to smells, sometimes scented soaps will gives me instant migraines. The Dove body wash just has a very light, clean scent that doesn't hurt my head. It also works very well for sensitive skin too, and it makes a TON OF bubbles, my little girl always says she's getting a bubble bath whenever we use this for her bath :)
Shawnee H.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
I really love this product. I usually use this the most during the winter months when my skin is dry and I need that added moisture. This definitely does the trick. It is VERY gentle for sensitive skin types and always leaves my skin feeling very soft and moisturized. It is a very thick and creamy formula. The only thing I don't really like is that it doesn't foam up too much, but I believe that is due to the rich, creamy formula. It isn't a huge deal. I have recommended this product to friends in the past.
Kirsten B.
Providence, RI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Hands down my all-time favorite body wash! I buy the big bottles, and my whole family uses it. My sons and fiancé all have sensitive skin, and they can use Dove with no issues.
Kristie M.
N Chesterfld, VA
This is my FAVORITE body wash! I have been using this product for about three years and I consider it my holy grail body cleanser. I love the fresh, clean scent and the creamy consistency. I probably use too much, but I like lots of lather. It leaves my skin feeling clean and moisturized without stripping all of the oil from me. I am hoping that they will release the winter care formula again because I like that formula a lot as well.
Eric q.
brentwood
This product is great. It never let's me down. It's gentle not harsh. I like how it is packaged and find it appealing to use. I think it is a good value but sole may consider it pricey. I do not see much room for improvement.
Natalie A.
This is the only body wash I use. My skin is very sensitive to anything with a fragrance, it'll get irritated and dry out. This is the only body wash that doesn't do that to my skin, so it's perfect for those of you with sensitive skin out there! It doesn't smell like anything, but it makes you feel so clean. A little bit of this soap goes a long way and the bottle is huge, so this lasts a couple of months. I can't live without this.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.