BY DOVE #9 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Malary G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great products for sure !
Influenster
Miriam M.
Homestead, FL
My daughter has ezema i think thats how its spelled but yeah this has truly been a holy grail for her it made her skin improve in about three days of use . its amazing i deff recommend
Tarah W.
East orange , NJ
I really live dove body wash and bar soap too when it comes to my skin. It will my skin feeling so soft and moisture and that what i like about dove especially through the winter time.
Leishla S.
Lancaster
I use nothing else! I'm a Dove fanatic. I love how it makes my skin feel and the scent it leaves on me. I don't care how much I would have to spend on any dove product, it's totally worth it.
Emily K.
I love this body wash, leaves the skin soft and hydrated. I have hard water and this is one of the products that doesn't leave my skin feeling dry or tight feeling. I get mine at target.
Melissa B.
South Solon, OH
Classic body wash. The smell takes me back. My mom used this for years. Love love love it. It softens the skin and gives you a true clean feeling. If you dont like really perfume smelling body wash this is for you.
Christina L.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Smells great and moisturizers my skin. I think dove body washes never fail to make my skin feel great unlike other body soaps that feel great in the shower but drys out my skin once I get out.
escarle s.
Dove is the best !!!! you can never go wrong. It leave for skin so soft just like a baby. I love the way it smells and make your skin feels. I will be buying this product again. I got it in target.
Vanessa M.
Merced, CA
My favorite body wash! I use this all the time, it's definitely affordable, smells good, and leaves my skin feeling smooth! I buy it at Walmart or Target, and I highly recommend it! 👍
Heidi D.
Albuquerque
I just bought a huge thing of this at Walmart. It smells great and it has a pump which is great when you're in a rush. It's a good price for the product. It does the job and moisturizes better than most body wash
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.