BY DOVE #5 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Taylor S.
Rockwall , TX
Wellness Guru Expert
Smells wonderful and good for the winter for all the dry skin and keeps skin smooth.
Jennifer F.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love Dove body wash. Makes my skin soft and smells amazing. I love anything dove😄
Alex S.
Wellness Guru Expert
Love this stuff in the winter! Keeps my skin from flaking and it's at a good price.
Kelly B.
North Providence, RI
Smooth skin! I love the entire Olay line of body washes. Smells great for hours too
Kristin M.
Toledo , OH
Great for winter and dry skin issues. This is my go to body wash for cold months.
Heather D.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I absolutely LOVE the deep moisture dove body wash. This is the only soap I use!!
Mallory W.
Sallis, MS
I love the way this body wash smells. It makes my skin so soft. Bought at walmart
Katty A.
Love this body wash. Like the bar soap it leaves the skin soft and moisturized.
Liz I.
Buckeye, AZ
Love this it truly works I have skin condition and this is a product I can use
Jetta D.
Wilson, NC
You can never go wrong with dove products. They are great for sensitive skin.
Genesis C.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.