BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin
    • Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse
    • Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin
    • Suitable For Daily Use

Who Doesn’t Like Having Soft Skin? We All Want To Keep Our Skin Looking Healthy And Well Cared For, And It’s Much Easier To Make That A Regular Part Of Your Routine If You’ve Found A Moisturizing Body Wash. That’s The Best Way To Feel Confident That You’re Nurturing Your Skin Right From The Start Of Your Day. We Know How You Can Do Just That – With Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash.
    All Skin Deserves Gentleness. This Moisturizing And Mild Body Wash Combines Nutriummoisture™ With 100% Gentle Cleansers To Help Your Skin Retain Its Natural Moisture, Leaving You With Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower. The Caring #1 Dermatologist Recommended Formula In This Dove Body Wash Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier While Delivering Natural Skin Nourishment That Goes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of Your Skin. It Creates A Rich Lather That Replenishes Your Skin’s Nutrients While Also Leaving It Feeling Cared For And Clean.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Bht, Tetrasodium, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

Kamille D.
Olympia, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
One of the OG's and I feel like if you need a reliable body wash that will give you moisture, this is still my guy. And always go on sale or grab some at costco.
Samantha C.
Everytime I use dove moisture products, it dries my skin out worse than before. I would not recommend this product. It took all of the oils left in my skin away.
Jamie J.
Union, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My favorite body wash thus far! I don't care for lotion in the summer because of the heat and humidity. Dove Body Wash cleanses clean but leaves you moisturized.
Bailey S.
St. Augustine, FL.
Very rich and creamy. You notice how moisturizing it is after one use. I also love that you smell clean and fresh long after showering. I always go back to Dove.
Ashlyn G.
I could seriously go on ALL DAY about this product. I've been using it for years and years. You won't find any other body wash in my shower. It is great for those who have super dry skin (like me). It's not super slick or sudsy like most body washes. It lathers on very smooth and creamy. It doesn't leave your skin feeling like you have a layer of soap on it. In fact, when you step out of the shower, you will feel an immediate difference in the moisture level of your skin. It smells great too. I would definitely recommend this to women who have sensitive areas and cannot use a regular soap. The only down side to it is I go through a bottle every two weeks. The cheapest I've found it by me is at Wal-Mart for $5.79. This calls for a pricey month of shower purchases.
Maggie N.
I love dove body wash because its scent is fresh and clean without being over the top. It comes out rich and creamy and lathers easily. Affordable too. Definitely a buy-in-bulk go-to.
Morgan F.
Cambridge, NE
Have used dove body wash my whole life, will never switch brands. I tried the off brand that was supposed to be comparable and immediately switched back to dove!
Kiren Z.
I think this body wash leaves me smelling so fresh sometimes I don't even put on deodorant. I love it. It makes me so smooth and relaxed. I live buying it from target because they always have it for a good price.
Livvy L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I really enjoy this body wash. I have been a person who uses the regular bar soap and wanted to give a body wash out. But I have very dry skin. I know that Dove is a very trusted brand and I expected this moisture body wash would hold up to my expectations, which it did. It leaves my skin feeling soft and smelling good. I do still put lotion on afterwards anyways though. This product also lathers really well so a little goes a long way. I would recommend this product and I also plan to buy more when I run out.
Becky J.
N Abingtn Twp, PA
Best product for dry and itchy skin. Gentle on sensitive skin as well. Great price for the amount of product that you get. Highly recommended by my dermatologist
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.