BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Jennifer S.
Dove body wash is by far one of my favorite soaps!! It smells SO good and always leaves my skin so extremely smooth and smelling so good! It is a little more expensive than other soaps but it is definitely worth the extra money!!
Hannah D.
Overland Park, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is really moisturizing! The smell is good, nothing to crazy or strong just a light smell. Once you get out of the shower your skin really does feel moisturized, not really dry and tight like some other body washes make your skin feel.
I would recommend this one!
Allie H.
Lynchburg, VA
This product is a great body cleanser. The product is gentle on your skin and doesn’t feel harsh on the skin. The product is very refreshing after a long day and leaves you feeling cleaning for hours! Dove Go Fresh Cool Moisture Cucumber & Green Tea Body Wash
Jemma S.
Orange Grove, TX
This product is great. I use it in the shower every night and love crawling in bed smelling fresh and feeling so clean. It never leaves my skin feeling dry even though I have mild psoriasis and I would definitely recommend it
Mahi V.
Silver Spring, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I swear by dove body products. They make the best soap bars and now the amazing product is available via body wash too. It is creamy, rich and feels so hydrating. This is my second bottle and you bet I'll be repurchasing it.
Kandyce B.
Anacortes, WA
This product is absolutely amazing! I have very sensitive skin and Dove seems to always do the trick. Truly moisturizes your skin and leave you feeling squeaky clean! I would most certainly recommend it.
Katey R.
Kenedy, TX
i love rhis body wash. dove is my number 1 favorite its so refreshing and keeps my body smooth n feeling good. most soap have u feeling sticky and sweaty after a few hrs. but this soap has u smelling n feeling good for hrs
David K.
Los Angeles, CA
This body wash is great for my sensitive skin. My family and myself all have sensitive skin and it doesn't bother a single one of us. It makes my dry skin well moisutrized and softer. I like this fresh clean scent.
Catrina A.
Dunbarton
With my skin being super sensitive to any type of body wash besides DOVE Nutrium, or Irish Spring.  I turn to dove Nurtrium every time it is time to purchase toiletries.  Leaves my skin feeling smooth!
Megan G.
Greenville, SC
Dove body wash is my favorite. My skin feels so clean and soft after using this. And I LOVE all the different scents they come out with. I don't really have any cons for this product, and I would definitely recommend
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.