BY DOVE #2 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

adina s.
Richmond, TX
This is my daily body wash. I started using this on the recommendation of a friend who has skin as soft as butter. Mines not quite there, but I can definitely tell a difference from when I started using it. No heavy residue left behind -- just moisturizers skin. The scent is lovely as well. And a good price point.
Tracy H.
I was actually really surprised at how much I loved Dove body wash! It's very cleansing and moisturizing. I also like that you can get it practically everywhere and the price is very reasonable. You can get a big bottle for under $10 that will last a long time. I have found a little of the product goes a long way.
Katrina P.
Bellaire, OH
I love the Dove deep moisture body wash. It is a bit more than I want to spend but it is worth it. I feel so clean and more moisturized than other body wash I've tried. And I love the smell of it. My daughters have sensitive skin and this was also recommended by their doctor, so gives me another excuse to buy it!
Aimee S.
Huntsville, AR
Absolutely love this body wash from Dove! It has been in my constant cycle of dove body washes every season. This is my go to cold weather or dry skin season. Very gentle product. The scent is amazing and it fills up the house every time I take a shower! I would highly recommend this gentle and lovely body wash.
Jamie B.
West Chester, OH
I think I have used about every scent and option of Dove Body Wash and love every single one. We are currently using the Deep Moisture Body Wash. I have to buy 2 at a time because my husband likes it as much as I do. I would definitely recommend if you have dry or sensitive skin or just want softer skin overall.
Heather S.
I don't even need to use lotion when I get out of the shower when I use this. I feel clean, my skin feels good and moisturized, and I can even buy it in large quantities from Costco. It cleans my skin gently but like I said, I feel clean by the end of it too. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Gail S.
Duluth, GA
This product exceeds all of my expectations. It has the great smell that I'm looking for in a body wash and leaves my skin feeling soft and clean. By far my favorite body wash and at an inexpensive cost. I recommend this product to a lot of customers looking for that extra kick in their shower routine. GO DOVE!
Kerstine B.
East Lansing, MI
I am never left with residue on my skin. My skin is soft, smelling amazing and most importantly clean! I've used other body washes but I feel like I can never wash all of it off. This wash is so worth the price and has me coming back again and again because of its quality. If you haven't tried it, you should!
Sabrina
Moorpark, CA
I used this body wash with a body sponge. It claims to be unscented, but it has a slight scent to it, it smells like the old dove bar soap. After one use of it, it made my skin instantly softer, I have dry skin, this is amazing for winter months because it hydrates your skin, leaving it very smooth and soft.
Tammy S.
Orlando, FL
We live dove in this house as you can see from my top 2 shelves we have dove shampoo conditioner body wash, soap and deodorant. I will try any dive products we have sensitive skin so I must be careful I coupon at publix and Walmart and it's usually very cheap with the right deal. I recommend using dive daily
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.