BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

Kimberly B.
Alvaton, KY
This is my go to body wash. I don’t usually change body washes because I love the scent, it’s not that expensive and last a long time for me and it prevents breakouts on my body. I would 100% recommend!!
Hannah A.
I really like using dove liquid soaps and this one is my favourite. It always leaves my skin feeling soft after I use it, and I use it everyday. It’s kind of hard to lather up if you don’t have a loofa or a washcloth or some other scrubber that isn’t your hands. The formula is pretty thick and it has a really light smell that lingers, but not too strongly. I would highly recommend this product.
Melissa B.
Definitely the best body wash. This one always leaves my skin feeling so smooth and moisturized. Can definitely feel a difference from other products, even from other Dove products. This is my favorite!
Jéssica S.
New albany, OH
it's like a moisturizer. my body smell soo good and my skin is hydrated!
I like a lot. I don’t use bar soap because I'm allergic. the body wash fits perfectly to my needs and is an excellent product.
Genevieve A.
Chapman, KS
I love Dove body wash because it leaves my skin so soft and smooth! The body wash works so much better than the soap bars. I have dry skin anyway and this body wash can always make my skin feel and look so good. I will sometimes try new body washes and I always come right back to my Dove. It just moisturizes like it should and it smells amazing! You just can't go wrong with it!
lil l.
dove is one of my favorite go to body washes. it leaves my body extremely smooth and moisturized. i can't really think of anything i don't like about this soap! its affordable and found at almost all drug stores or grocery stores.
Melissa W.
This body wash smells so so fresh and clean. I haven’t used dove for a long time but I will continue to use this one. It’s soft on my sensitive skin and does dry me out
Bridget A.
Theodore
Talk about a babys bum lol, you want super soft skin then get this bad boy, they come in many diffrent scents and my favorite is the Dove Go Fresh Cool Moisture Body Wash it's the scent cucumber!!!!
Jennifer C.
Ocala
I have sensitive, dry skin and so I use Dove body wash. I love the rich lather and how moisturized my skin feels after showering. It’s a great affordable price and would definitely recommend it.
Makayla K.
Hockley, TX
One of my favorite body washes! Leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized. A little goes a long way so the bottle last a while. Affordable and it goes behind my expectations. Not much of a scent so it’s not overpowering. Would recommend!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.