BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• #1 Dermatologist Recommended
  • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
  • NutriumMoisture™ technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
  • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
  • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
  • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
  • Suitable for daily use

Kat J.
TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I have sensitive skin that gets dry pretty easily, and I used to use all those fancy-looking frou-frou scented body washes (I’m looking at you, Bath and Body Works)... And while those body washes smelled nice and made me feel all pretty in the shower, they didn’t make me feel pretty when I got out. I wasn’t giving my skin what it needed, and my dry skin got worse and became coupled with body acne (which is never fun).

Then I talked to my dermatologist and he actually recommended I switch to Dove. I’ve never used another body wash since... My skin has looked amazing for the past couple years now and the dryness has significantly decreased. I still use lotion on my skin to moisturize, but on the days that I forget, it’s not the end of the world. My skin is still soft and smooth by itself. My body acne has gone away too. If you have sensitive skin like me, don’t wait any longer. Switch to Dove and see the gorgeous results yourself. Oh, and the best part? It’s super affordable. I grabbed the big bottle with the pump from Walmart and just keep refilling it with the 3-pack from Costco. Very cost-effective.

I recommend this body wash to all women. Give your skin what it needs!
Genevieve A.
Chapman, KS
I love Dove body wash because it leaves my skin so soft and smooth! The body wash works so much better than the soap bars. I have dry skin anyway and this body wash can always make my skin feel and look so good. I will sometimes try new body washes and I always come right back to my Dove. It just moisturizes like it should and it smells amazing! You just can't go wrong with it!
Mekenna Y.
I have used this for a very long time. And in the beginning I would have given this product 5 stars but after Dove updated the packaging it was never the same product. New Formula doesn't always mean its better. It used to cure my dry, eczema ridden skin but now it does nothing. I used to pair this product with the Olay Quench body lotion.
Candy P.
The first thing you notice is the smell. I use it daily and it smells amazing! It advertises for almost immediate changes and the gentle formula leave a you feeling pampered so you do notice softer skin. I kept using it for the smell for about 5 months now and I’m always getting compliments for how soft my skin is! The remediate results are good smelling skin and in the long run you get very soft skin!
kristopher P.
China Grove, NC
THIS IS THE BEST BODY WASH I HAVE EVER USED. IT MOISTURIZES THE SKIN AND LEAVES A CLEAN FRESH FEELING. I HAVE SENSITIVE SKIN AND THIS BODY WASH IS THE BEST. I USE IT EVERYDAY. IT IS VERY GENTLE. FROM NOW ON IT IS THE ONLY BODY WASH I WILL BUY. I HAVE TRIED MANY OTHERS, BUT THEY DO NOT COMPARE DOVE. GREAT PRODUCT.
Hannah H.
CORDELE, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
I am a HUGE fan of anything Dove. This stuff is great if you are needing an extra bit of moisture in your skin. It smells amazing, very clean smell. Lather is rich, thick, and creamy! A little goes a long way so you get the most for your money. I use it to shave my legs with because it also moisturizes them. Very reasonably priced, and I love the way it makes my skin feel during the shower and after!
Donna B.
Highview
This dove body wash is amazing. Have tried many brands in the past but this dove make my skin feel smooth and soft. A lot of body washes don't let you really feel clean afterwards but this product rinses clean and leaves my skin feeling moisturizer. Love love dove.
Victoria k.
memphis
I love dove deep moisture body wash it keeps my skin nice and soft and moisture it I use dove body wash every time I take a shower. The aprons is that it moisture my skin a d keeps it soft and it smells good. I have no cons about dove deep moisturizing body wash. And it is long lasting it keep my skin s soft all the way to the next day. I would recommend this product.
Jessica B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Love this body wash. Though it is kind of expensive in my opinion, it would be my first choice. It smells great, lathers up nicely, and makes my skin feel clean and soft. I would recommend to others and I would buy it again most likely if it were on sale.
Brook H.
Carthage, MS
Wellness Guru Expert
This is also a wonderful body wash! It smells nice and gives my skin that super moisturized feel I’m looking for. It lathers up nicely and it doesn’t take very much to do so and wash your entire body. The price is low and the quality is high. Recommend to all!
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.