BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• • Sulphate free cleansers, paraben free, and dermatologist recommended
    • Gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
    • NutriumMoisture technology delivers natural nutrients to the skin
    • Nourishes deep into the surface layers of Stratum Corneum (SC)
    • Helps maintain your skin’s moisture barrier as you cleanse
    • Mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
    • Suitable for daily use

ShawnTe P.
Elkton, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I just started using Dove body washes about six months ago because my skin decided that it wanted to be extra and act up anytime I used a product containing sulfates on it. I was trying different body washes from Dove since I heard they all were supposed to sulfate-free. This one is my favorite so far. It doesn't dry my skin out, is just as gentle on it as the sensitive skin formula, leaves me smelling wonderfully clean and feeling fresh. It lathers very well and is so very creamy. I even use it on my face when I run out of my first cleanser (I double cleanse) or just don't feel like looking for it.
Kara W.
Philadelphia, PA
Love love love this body wash!!!! I have been a Dove product user for years with their bar soap, shampoo and conditioner but have never tried their body wash until this year. I instantly fell in love! I have sensitive, dry skin and I’m always applying lotion which gets annoying so when I bought this body wash it was a dream come true. It leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized all day long.

Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash is inexpensive and you can find it at any drug/department store. I highly recommend this product!
Kristy G.
Greenacres, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
If dry skin is your issue, this is the perfect body wash. It leaves your skin unbelievably moisturized after just one use, and you notice a serious change in your skin after about a week of usage. It has a very soft, Dove soap like smell... It's not fragrant which is good for dry skin because most floral, fragrant body washes have a good amount of alcohol in them. This body wash just has a clean smell to it, which is still a very pleasant aroma. I recommend this to anyone, especially people looking for a solution to dry, sensitive skin.
Fiona M.
Boston, MA
LOVE.THIS.STUFF. Dove does a wonderful job of mixing a body wash as well as a moisturizer into one bottle. Reasonably priced and can be found anywhere. I have little bumps on the back of my arms and legs and whenever I use this regularly it helps to lessen those bumps! It's wonderful when you don't want to get all slimy with lotion after a shower, this stuff moisturizes you without even needing to leave the shower! I recommend and it's the only body wash I use.
McKenna C.
Milford, PA
This is the best body wash I have ever used. It is so luxurious on the skin- it really makes my skin feel so smooth after my shower. I have seen such a huge difference in my body after using this- I love it! It’s so affordable and you can get a huge one at a drugstore for cheap! It doesn’t have a strong smell which I find best.
Janelle T.
I received this product free for review from Influenster. What I like the most about this body wash is the scent - It has that classic clean Dove scent that everyone knows and love. I also love how it lathers and instantly feels moisturizing. Out of the shower, my skin doesn't feel dry, I could probably skip applying lotion but I still do anyways. I also like how available and affordable it is - Definitely a great every day body wash.
Jenna B.
I've been using this bodywash by Dove for nearly 6 years and nothing comes close to beating this. I have found that it's super hydrating and gentle on skin and the light fragrance is heavenly. Other body washes tend to leave a film or dry out the skin, but not Dove. The soap leaves you feeling refreshed and without your skin feeling stripped or irritated. The body wash also foams extremely well so a little product goes a long way.
Cyndi F.
Windsor Locks, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have dry skin all year round, that gets super dry in the winter, so I usually use this only during the winter months, and it has really helped my skin to not be as dry and itchy as it normally is when I'm not using this product. I like that it's a thicker creamy consistency and has a really nice fresh scent, that leaves my skin feeling clean but nourished. I highly recommend this if you have dry to super dry skin that gets ashy and itchy.
Emma D.
I have been a dove bar soap product user for years but never had tried the body wash until recently and I love it! This wash is perfect for anyone with dry sensitive skin. The formula is rich and creamy without being heavy. I also love that the scent is not strong and overwhelming like most body washes. This wash moisturizes the skin and doesn't make it feel oily. This soap leaves you silky smooth and clean.
Kristen-Chantelle W.
Lachine, QC
The Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash is very nourishing for the skin. With a loofah, it foams and lathers really well. I've used this body wash in the past and really enjoy it. Though it's a little pricy, it's often times on sale so you can get it at a great price. It has a subtle and fresh smell and leaves my skin so soft.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.