BY DOVE #3 in Body Wash

• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin
    • Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse
    • Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin
    • Suitable For Daily Use

Who Doesn’t Like Having Soft Skin? We All Want To Keep Our Skin Looking Healthy And Well Cared For, And It’s Much Easier To Make That A Regular Part Of Your Routine If You’ve Found A Moisturizing Body Wash. That’s The Best Way To Feel Confident That You’re Nurturing Your Skin Right From The Start Of Your Day. We Know How You Can Do Just That – With Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash.
    All Skin Deserves Gentleness. This Moisturizing And Mild Body Wash Combines Nutriummoisture™ With 100% Gentle Cleansers To Help Your Skin Retain Its Natural Moisture, Leaving You With Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower. The Caring #1 Dermatologist Recommended Formula In This Dove Body Wash Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier While Delivering Natural Skin Nourishment That Goes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of Your Skin. It Creates A Rich Lather That Replenishes Your Skin’s Nutrients While Also Leaving It Feeling Cared For And Clean.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Bht, Tetrasodium, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have sensitive skin that gets dry pretty easily, and I used to use all those fancy-looking frou-frou scented body washes (I’m looking at you, Bath and Body Works)... And while those body washes smelled nice and made me feel all pretty in the shower, they didn’t make me feel pretty when I got out. I wasn’t giving my skin what it needed, and my dry skin got worse and became coupled with body acne (which is never fun).

Then I talked to my dermatologist and he actually recommended I switch to Dove. I’ve never used another body wash since... My skin has looked amazing for the past couple years now and the dryness has significantly decreased. I still use lotion on my skin to moisturize, but on the days that I forget, it’s not the end of the world. My skin is still soft and smooth by itself. My body acne has gone away too. If you have sensitive skin like me, don’t wait any longer. Switch to Dove and see the gorgeous results yourself. Oh, and the best part? It’s super affordable. I grabbed the big bottle with the pump from Walmart and just keep refilling it with the 3-pack from Costco. Very cost-effective.

I recommend this body wash to all women. Give your skin what it needs!
Kara W.
Philadelphia, PA
Love love love this body wash!!!! I have been a Dove product user for years with their bar soap, shampoo and conditioner but have never tried their body wash until this year. I instantly fell in love! I have sensitive, dry skin and I’m always applying lotion which gets annoying so when I bought this body wash it was a dream come true. It leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized all day long.

Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash is inexpensive and you can find it at any drug/department store. I highly recommend this product!
Fiona M.
Boston, MA
LOVE.THIS.STUFF. Dove does a wonderful job of mixing a body wash as well as a moisturizer into one bottle. Reasonably priced and can be found anywhere. I have little bumps on the back of my arms and legs and whenever I use this regularly it helps to lessen those bumps! It's wonderful when you don't want to get all slimy with lotion after a shower, this stuff moisturizes you without even needing to leave the shower! I recommend and it's the only body wash I use.
Simone B.
I adore this Dove's Deep Moisture Body Wash. It is amazing and great for sensitive skin! Sometimes it's hard to find a product that won't irritate you if you have sensitive skin, but this product got rid of all my worries. This body wash makes your skin smoother and softer and cleaner. I recommend this product to everyone who is looking for the perfect body wash that moisturizes, cleans, softens, and smoothens your skin!!
Yindra S.
Houston
Fantastic deal, but last I checked they didn't stock this particular bottle anymore.

The smell is great, and it's nice and buttery so it feels like you're smearing cream all over your body. Feels good man. I almost wish it was thicker, I feel like I remember other doves being thicker. Maybe, maybe not.

I ended up getting to replace this when I ran out and I'm excited to see how those are.
Genevieve A.
Chapman, KS
I love Dove body wash because it leaves my skin so soft and smooth! The body wash works so much better than the soap bars. I have dry skin anyway and this body wash can always make my skin feel and look so good. I will sometimes try new body washes and I always come right back to my Dove. It just moisturizes like it should and it smells amazing! You just can't go wrong with it!
Dianna G.
This has a great creamy texture that leaves my skin so soft! I noticed immediately that I didn’t need to apply as much lotion after using this for a few days. It lathers up very quickly and goes on thicker than other brands. I would highly recommend for anyone - whether or not you have dry skin! The most noticeable thing was my hands in the winter were not as dried out - game changer!
Skyla N.
Sioux Falls, SD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Extremely moisturizing and great for scrubbing off after a long day. I’m not so in love with the general scent of dove but I do love the moisturizing properties so that makes it all worth it. My favorite is the pomegranate scented one which again is extremely moisturizing
Dorothy C.
Ringtown, PA
This body wash has a heavenly smell. Extremely effective. This is an affordably priced and with an amazing smell that lasts all day, it is worth the purchase! This is especially helpful when combating winter time dryness. I highly recommend this product.

Pro: lathers well, nice smell, thick formula, moisturizes, reduces itching after swimming in chlorine.
Mekenna Y.
I have used this for a very long time. And in the beginning I would have given this product 5 stars but after Dove updated the packaging it was never the same product. New Formula doesn't always mean its better. It used to cure my dry, eczema ridden skin but now it does nothing. I used to pair this product with the Olay Quench body lotion.
Genesis s.
Tulare, CA
Do they come in different sizes?
Blanca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long does this product last you?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
What is your fave line? like deep moisture, senstive...etc!
Asher R.
Whats a good scent to try?
Amanda C.